Not Really Doing What He Wants

Kill or Be Killed 2

    Krystal tried to make a plan inside her head fast. But there was only one plan that might work... Should I try to do it? she wondered. She hesitated before trying to grab D.O's handphone but then, he quickly hid it back inside his pocket. Krystal groaned. Why was I too slow?!

    "Nuh-uh. Bad move. You wouldn't want to get on my bad side," D.O warned.

    "Why are you doing this to me?!" she asked, agitated.

    He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I just want to."

    Krystal looked at him in wonder. Maybe I should let his soft side take over himself....

    "Please don't do this to me," she pleaded.

    "Give me a reason why," D.O replied.

    "What if you were me and I were you? What would you feel?" she asked.

    He laughed softly. "I don't know. Scared for my sister? Desperate to get out of this situation?"

    She smiled. Maybe it's working....

    "But then, I'm not you, right now. So, what's the point? Do what I tell you," he said.

    Maybe it's not working... Krystal sighed. "Who do you want me to kill?"

    Sorry, Krystal-sshi. I just want to be the winner, D.O thought to himself. "Anyone. Perhaps, the first person you see other than me?"

    "Okay. I'm going to kill someone now," she said as she was about to leave.

    "Not so fast," he said, grabbing her wrist.

    "Let go of me!" she yelled.

    "Nuh-uh. I'm going with you," he replied.

    "Why would you want to go with me? And why can't you just tell me the name of the person you want me to kill so that I can just kill him and get over it?" Krystal snapped.

    D.O leaned closer to her ear and whispered,"I told you, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side." Then, he reached into his pocket .

    "No! Okay! I'll just do it!" she said.

    D.O smiled. "Good girl. Now, to answer your question... Do you think I'm that stupid? Of course I have to see for myself that you have killed someone. And I want to see your ability to kill."

    "You're so heartless," Krystal said bitterly, desperately trying to let go of her wrist from his grip.

    He chuckled. "Try to run away, say bye-bye to your sister." Then, he let go of her wrist.

    "I'm not that stupid!"

 

 

    "Noona, how do we find who, besides us, is in this shopping mall?" Taemin asked.

    "I don't know," Victoria answered truthfully. "But we'll find out soon."

    "But we don't have any leads...." he mumbled.

    "Yeah, we don't. But we can start searching in the first level of the shopping mall, right?" she replied.

    "That will be.... umm stupid," he said.

    "I know. But we don't have a choice, do we?"  She sighed.

    "After finding that person, what should we do?" he asked.

    "You don't want to kill your groupmates, right?" Victoria asked.

    "No, of course not! But what does that have got to do with my question?" Taemin replied.

    "A lot. After we find him or her, we're going to force him or her to give us the key to the padlock. And we have to find him or her before anyone dies," she said, determined.

    He smiled. "As expected of you, Vic noona. You're always so caring to your members."

    Then, someone dropped an envelope right in front of them from the second floor.

 

 

    Lay looked as Kris approach him. He just stood where he was, not daring to move. He just hoped his leader would not want to kill him. No, he knew that his leader would not kill him.

    "Hyung, let's find a way out of here together," Lay said.

    The older one looked at him curiously. "Of course. We would be crazy if we were to kill each other."

    "SNSD and SJ sunbaes did just that," Lay pointed out.

    "And are you going to follow their example?" Kris asked, staring at him with no emotion.

    "Of course not, hyung. And hyung, can I just call you gege? I'm not used to calling you hyung," Lay replied.

    "No, just practise using hyung," Kris snapped.

    "Okay, gege," Lay said, laughing.

    The leader made a face. "That's not funny."

 

 

    Krystal and D.O walked around aimlessly, looking for just anyone. Nobody was really out there. She suspected that they had all gone into hiding. That shows how much we trust one another, she thought to herself sarcastically.

    As they were about to pass the bookstore, they saw Onew sitting down on a chair in a shoe store.

    "Go on. Kill him," D,O whispered.

    "I know," she replied, annoyed.

    She approached Onew as D.O hid himself to see if she had done a good job.

    "Hi, oppa," Krystal said awkwardly. Then, her voice dropped to a whisper and said,"I'm sorry, oppa. I'll explain later." With that, she took out the knife from her bag and stabbed him on the thigh. She took a shoe and covered his nose tightly. Due to the lack of oxygen, Onew fainted. She looked at his thigh. She cut his thigh pretty deep. D.O went out of his hiding place and said,"Good job. Why don't you bring his body somewhere so that he could bleed to death peacefully while i go to the toilet?"

    Krystal smiled sweetly. "Sure."

    After he left, Krystal put Onew's arm around her shoulder and tried to walk towards the staff room. She walked very slowly. As soon as she had reached the staff room, she put his body down on the floor and went out of the room. She closed the door and walked away, knowing that someone would check on Onew's body. After ten minutes, she came back. She was about to enter the shoe store when she saw someone go out of the staff room.

    She quickly hid herself. She cursed herself mentally for not catching a glimpse of that person's face. But she knew, it was not any of the idols here. The person was wearing a hoodie that none of them had worn, to go to the shopping mall. After making sure that the person was gone, she quickly enter the shoe store and the staff room. She locked the door. Then, she pulled out the first-aid kit from her bag and mended Onew's wounds that she had caused.

    After a few minutes, she went out of the staff room with her bag. D.O was waiting for her.

    "Let's go!" Krystal said cheerfully.

    D.O raised his eyebrows. One minute, you were against the idea of killing someone and now, after you had killed someone, you're happy? He could not help it but feel suspicious.

 

 

    Taemin took the envelope and looked at the figure upstairs. The person had run away. He or she was wearing a hoodie. Victoria came closer to him and opened the envelope. Another letter was there to be read.

I know that you're wondering who I am. If you want to know who I am, you have to do something first. Kill the first person that you see other than the both of you. Then, I'll reveal myself.

Anonymous

    When they both looked at each other, Taemin saw someone approach them. It was Luhan.

    "Noona, there is Luhan behind you," he whispered.

    Victoria turned. She smiled and faced Taemin back. Both of the had an eye contact.

    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Victoria whispered.

 

 

Author's Note:

I was supposed to update this in the afternoon but I got distracted by this sad fanfic. I cried bucketful of tears. Anyway, have you listened to Day By Day by T-ara? I just love that song!!! And I love You're My Star by Suzy from Miss A too! You should listen to that song! :)

Anyways, will D.O find out that Krystal did not really kill Onew? Will Taemin and Victoria kill Luhan? Or will Luhan survive?

Spoiler: Expect something to happen between Lay and Kris!

And oh my God!! I just love all of you for subscribing! You made my day brighter! I'll try my best to do comment's reply for this chapter! Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting! Do comment and subscribe! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)