Chapter 7

Injuries

 

Taeyeon was sitting in the training room waiting for Jessica and Seohyun to gather their things so they could leave when her phone lit up.

“Oh! It’s Wooyoung oppa!” Taeyeon exclaimed bouncing in her seat excitedly. The other girls scooted their chairs closer to her eagerly.

“Hurry answer it!” Jessica squealed.

Taeyeon put on a very calm face and cleared before answering, “Hello?”

“Taeyeon-ah?” She heard Wooyoung’s voice say.

“D-deh?”

“It’s your Wooyoung oppa!”

All three girls wiggled in their chairs, suppressing their giggles, “Anyo, oppa. How are you?”

“Yahhh, our Taeyeon-ah is too nice. I’m more worried about you, how are you?”

“Ehhh, I’m fine.” Taeyeon laughed.

“You’re fine? But I just got off my schedule for the day and was looking for an excuse to come visit you,” She could hear him pout but she found it hard to respond because one of her hands was covering her face in a mixture of embarrassment and happiness, so Jessica took the phone and said, “Actually, oppa, Taeyeon doesn’t have a ride to physical therapy later. Usually one of us goes because we don’t trust the physical therapist with her-“ Taeyeon hit her arm “- but we’re all busy so maybe you could help?”

“Ah, ‘course! Where are you guys now?”

“At SM, we were just finishing vocal lessons, so when will you be here?”

“Soon, wait for me out front?”

“Neh~!” All the girls chorused before hanging up.

                                                                                            ~•~

Wooyoung looked in the rearview mirror at Taeyeon. They had to take her special van designed for her wheel chair. Wooyoung was driving and Taeyeon in the back so it was just the two of them. They made pleasant conversation for a while, and Taeyeon’s stomach flip flopped every time he looked back at her and smiled.

“Taeyeon-ah, you wanna know a secret?”

“Really? Do you trust me?”

“It’s not you that needs to be trusted; I’m being the bad guy here. One of our 2PM member has a crust on you.”

“Eh? Really?” pleasebeyou pleasebeyou pleasebeyou, “You can’t just stop there, you have to tell me who now!”

“Ehhh,” He scratched his head, “I can’t! Are you coming to MuBank this week?”

“No, we’re not promoting or anything.”

“Isn’t f(x) promoting now?”

“Mm, why? You can’t just change the subject! I’m really curious now!”

“Ani, ani,” he laughed, “I’m not just hang in there. They’re promoting, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Come to MuBank with them for support.”

“Ehh wae, that’s weird.”

“No it’s not! Support your dongsaengs! That way, just look at the 2pm members, and the one that keeps staring at you, likes you.”

Taeyeon laughed with her head back, causing Wooyoung to laugh too, “ No, seriously!”

“Everyone stares at me! I’m in a wheelchair!”

“Yeah but he’ll keep staring at you. He’s seriously creepy. Is this the building?”

“Yeah, go into this parking lot.”

                                                                                                ~•~

Leeteuk put the red foam balls back in their basket as he waited for Taeyeon to come. Usually, he’d fill out paper work while he waited for his patients, but he could never stay still before Taeyeon came so he paced around the room, straightening and fixing things that didn’t need it.

All of the sudden the door cracked open and someone was trying to maneuver Taeyeon through the door, obviously not used to the wheelchair. Taeyeon was laughing and trying to direct whoever it was, but they weren’t listening. Leeteuk jogged over and held the door open only to be met with the face of Wooyoung of 2PM. He was caught a bit off guard and embarrassed at how obvious it was.

“Anyo, oppa,” Taeyeon greeted cheerfully

Leeteuk smiled and nodded at her and she wheeled herself over to the table and waited while the two men faced each other.

“Ahnyohasseo, I'm Wooyoung from 2pm,” Wooyoung smiled.

“I’m Leeteuk, Taeyeon’s physical therapist,” Leeteuk nodded back.

Wooyoung’s eyes opened in surprise, “Really? You look too young to be a famous physical therapist.”

Leeteuk smiled and nodded, “I get that a lot.”

After that Leeteuk turned back to Taeyeon and scooped her out of her chair.

“Wahhh!” Wooyoung exclaimed in astonishment.

Taeyeon laughed and pretended she was used to it, although her stomach always jumped and she never could help taking an involuntary whiff of him, though it sounded creepy even thinking that to herself.

The whole session Wooyoung stood at the side, making sounds of exclamation whenever something happened. Taeyeon was entertained and found that Wooyoung’s presence made her want to work harder. It was also much easier to not think of Leeteuk when she had Wooyoung standing right there.

Leeteuk acted cold and distant towards Wooyoung the rest of the session and Taeyeon was getting really sick of it when Wooyoung offered to get them all drinks at the vending machine. They agreed and almost as soon as Wooyoung left Taeyeon said, “Why are you being so cold to him?”

“Why is he even here?”

“Because he-“ Taeyeon stopped and glared at him “That’s honestly none of your business.”

‘Why? It’s my building, and I'm your trainer so I have authority over you.” He glared back.

You have the authority to see that I get better, not to manage who I hang out with!”

“I'm just looking out for you here. Why should I sit here and let you start dating someone you only know through TV shows! People are different in real life, you of all people should know that!”

“You should sit there and let me date who ever I want because you’re not my boyfriend! You broke up with me, remember? You have a real girlfriend, and I have I have never  bugged you about her of judged her!”

“You don’t even know her!”

“Well you don’t know him! Ugh, I am so done with this I'm leaving early today. Put me back in my chair!”

He didn’t move and she hit him on the chest, holding back her angry tears, “I'm serious.”

He obeyed without a word and set his jaw while he held the door open for her. Wooyoung was walking towards the room and met with Taeyeon and they left without a glance back.

Leeteuk sighed and leaned against the wall. Why were things always so crazy whenever Kim Taeyeon was involved?

~•~

Taeyeon and Victoria were in the common lounge back stage at MuBank, waiting for 2PM to finish their stage and come back. Everyone came through this room to get snack and drinks after they preformed and Taeyeon was anxious to see if it was Wooyoung who liked her.

“Vic-unnie, who’s your favorite 2Pm member?” Taeyeon asked the other girl to distract herself.

“2PM? Molla.” Victoria answered cluelessly.

“Ehh, kojima!” Taeyeon accused.

“Ani! Seriously, I don’t even know them! And we never have time to watch TV anymore.”

Taeyeon nodded, knowing what it was like. She looked Victoria up and down, “You’d be really cute with Nickhun!” she laughed.

Victoria laughed and shook her head before her eyes widened and she pointed to the drinks table excitedly, “Isn’t that them?”
 

Taeyeon looked and sure enough, there were the beast-dols. She scanned their faces and saw the boy who was looking at her.

But- no, that can’t be him. She talked to Victoria for a few minutes and when he looked back he was still staring.

Aish.

Jeez it's been forver, im realy sorry about this. Im not too satisfied with this chapter, but i really needed to update. I have school and im in like 3 diffferent clubs and a sports team so i neer had times, but the sasons over! and i have a three day weekend so i might update again within less than a week. 'tis my goal.

Anyways, thansk for reading, comment if you have time! 

Love ya ;)