Chapter 8 : Nichkhun & Victoria

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ~Chapter 8~

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun's POV:

I ate lunch with Victoria and I got to know her much better. She's always bright, bubbly, & happy... Way opposite from me, so I don't understand why she wanted to be my friend. After lunch we decided to spend the rest of the day together, laughing, talking, & singing. Her voice is very soft when she was singing, but she gets embarassed easily. I liked it especially when she sang "3 Little Bears" it made me laugh. I don't know where this girl came from, but I'm happy she entered my life because for the first time in 14 years, I felt happiness instead of pain.

"Oppa, let's go to your house!" she suggested. It's kind of weird to me that she's calling me oppa when she's my noona, but if she's comfortable with it then I guess it's okay.

"Ne." I nodded.

We were walking away from school, heading towards my house. The big mansion my parents left me after they died suddenly. I don't like staying in that house though, it gets lonely sometimes. Well, all the time. Even though I have maids, cooks, & butlers, I let them go on vacation every two weeks because I feel like they do the most work watching me & taking care of me. I've always been nice to them and only them since they helped me get through my parents accident.

"So, you're from Thailand?" she asked.

"Ne. But, I was born in the states and I moved to Thailand when I was a baby. I came to Korea when I was 5 because my dad got a big job offer as a representative for this company & I've lived her ever since." I explained.

"Ah... I wish I could go to Thailand someday. I want to go to the beach over there & ride horses like I see in the magazines. It looks fun." 

I nodded. Victoria is an interesting girl, like her real name is Song but she changed it to Victoria... I wonder why?

"Song Qian, huh? What made you change your name to Victoria?"

"Deh? Ah... That's my stage name for when I dance."

"Dance?"

"Ne, I'm a ballet dancer. I was placed first when I attended Beijing Academy, it was my stage name since people from other countries would come and watch me perform. It made it easier for them I guess, but I don't understand what's so hard about saying Song..."

I never knew she was a ballet dancer. Well, maybe because we just met. But, I thought of her to be a singer or a jazz dancer at the least. Never a ballerina...

"So you're from Beijing?" I asked curious.

"Aniyo, I was born in Qingdao. I just got a scholarship to the Academy..."

"Ahh..."

Eventually, we made it to my house and Victoria's jaw dropped at the sight of the house. I guess she thought it was pretty big, but I'm used to it so it doesn't seem so big. I unlocked the door and she scurried inside quickly.

"Wow. This is huge!" she said in awe.

I laughed a bit, "Not really..."

"Jjinja?!? Are you joking? This is super big compared to the apartment I live in."

"Apartment?"

She looked at me and nodded, "Ye, I live there with my uncle, his wife, and four kids. It gets crowded so I sleep on the kitchen floor."

Her uncle must not have that much money to buy a house for themselves. But, why is she living with her uncle? Doesn't she have parents she can live with? I was way too curious so I decided to ask her.

"You don't live with your mom and dad?" 

She hesitated a little and sat down slowly. I could see that she gulped when I asked about her parents.

"A-Aniyo... I don't live with them. My mom left me to marry her fiancee in the states & my dad... He's in prison." she teared up.

I was totally shocked when I heard about her parents. Especially, her dad. What did he do so wrong? Aren't your parents supposed to be there for you no matter what and set a good example for you? So, basically she's an orphan? Well, not completely since her dad is still here.

"Oh..." I said quietly.

"I'm fine talking about it, don't feel bad for asking me that question... It's good for me to open up my feelings about them, it takes the stress away. Ask as many questions as you please." she said, managing to put a smile on her face. I could tell that Victoria is a strong girl, she faces her problems instead of running away. Unlike me...

"So.. You're mom?" I asked.

"Ne, she left me to marry her fiancee. She knew I didn't like him, or his child. But, I guess she chose him over my happiness... I kind of respect my moms decis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter