Chapter 6 : Jealousy may get the best of you.

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The jealous are troublesome to others, but torturous to themselves..." -William Penn

 

Wooyoung's POV:

"...Or you lose me." I heard her threaten.

I don't know why Suzy's making a big deal about this? Ji-Eun is just a friend, it's not like I'm cheating on Suzy with her. How am I able to develop feelings for Ji-Eun in less than a week? I don't think it's humanly possible. But then again, the whole day I spent with her my heart would always beat faster and faster. With her every laugh, smile, and mistakes it would make my heart jump out of my chest. I probably ate too much, that's why it was beating so fast. What are you talking about Wooyoung? How can food make your heart beat fast, you pabo. Aish... Was this friendship a mistake? Aniyo, Suzy's the one who introduced me to her & Suzy knows I'm outgoing, so she's totally at fault here! Suzy... Are you that jealous?

"So... You want me to choose between my friend & my girlfriend?" I asked surprised & also hurt Suzy would make me choose like that.

"Yes... It's either me or her. I can't let you be taken away from me." she said quietly.

I could tell Suzy was also hurting inside. She was avoiding eye contact with me & I was unable to see her face. Suzy, doesn't like showing her weak side so she tries to hide it.. But, I'm the only one who could tell what she was feeling, I was feeling the exact same thing too.

I debated on whether to choose or not, if I choose Ji-Eun that means Suzy will get mad and hurt, but if I don't choose Ji-Eun that means hurting her too. I can't choose either one of them, it's too hard for me. If I choose one, I still end up being the bad guy.

"Suzy, I can't do that. I can't hurt Ji-Eun for your own satisfaction, I'm sorry I'm not the kind of cold-hearted guy you sometimes need... But, you know I can't hurt anyone like that, I'm not capable of doing so.. Mianhe." I apologized.

"So... It's basically her over me? Jjinja?!" she scoffed in disbelief.

"I never said anything in that sort. I'm basically choosing no one. I can't hurt you, & I can't hurt Ji-Eun either..."

"ANIYA! I can't accept that, Wooyoung-ah! It's either me or her! If it's her, then tell me already! If it's me, then stop seeing her! Aish. I'm going to go crazy!" she screamed while ruffling her hair vigorously.

"I can't choose Suzy. If I chose you that would mean saying hurtful things to Ji-Eun..."

"If that's what you have to do then do it! Say it to her if you want me!" she screamed.

I exploded, "BWO?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY TO HER?!!?"

Suzy was taken aback when I started yelling back at her. She fell silent, she's never seen me so angry before.

"YOU WANT ME TO SAY : JiEun-ah, I don't want you to be in my life anymore. You're just a burden to me & I never really wanted to be your friend, I only friended you because I pitied you when you first came to the academy. You're nothing, but a nobody so go away and stay out of - -"

Suddenly, I heard a thud, me & Suzy both looked to our left surprised at what we found.

Ji-Eun's POV:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter