Three: Guy Troubles?

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my story is now dedicated to my friend christina luu<33 yessh, thank you for helping me out with this story & being there when i needed you. my dear friend, you are amazingg! (: -Amayaa<333 :D ;)) ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suzy's POV:

We stayed at the shop for about an hour, then bid farewell since Ji-Eunie's father called to tell her to come home. Now I was holding hands with Wooyoung walking home, but thought from the shop kept flooding through my mind. As I thought about it, Woo and Ji-Eunie did most of the talking while I just sat their quietly listening. There were times when I tried to get into the conversation, but they just kept going on & on about school and other unrelated things. It seemed like they were the childhood friend instead of me and her, the whole hour I felt like an outcast. Like I was his little sister that he brought along to meet an old friend not a girlfriend boyfriend thing. Was it a bad idea to bring Wooyoung? Why not? He is your boyfriend afterall & you brought him to brag about how good of a boyfriend he is, but instead you just sat there like a freaking shy idiot! Aish!

Wooyoung glanced at me with a worried look on his face. He could sense something was bothering me. Well, how couldn't he? My face was caked with an unsure look.

"Babe... Are you okay? Are you feeling alright? Did something happen that I don't know about? You know you can tell me anything and everything, right? I'm always here for you..." he questioned.

"Ani. I'm fine, I was just thinking about stuff." I replied while trying to give him a reassuring look & thankfully it worked. How can my boyfriend be so dense?

"Oh." he continued, "What kind of stuff were you thinking about?"

"Just stuff. You know like... what I want to wear tomorrow, if Ms.Choi gave me an A on that test, stuff like that..." I hesitated & thought about if I should continue to say what I was going to say or not, but it was just blurted out of my mouth without any warning, "And the fact that you and Ji-Eunie didn't even give me one thought back at the coffee shop!" I pouted. Why did I say that? What was I thinking? Now, it'll just start one of our unnecessary arguments. Suzy, you pabo!

He stopped in his footsteps, then sat us down on a small bench nearby staring at me intently with a concerned gaze.

"Yah, how could you think that? Are you saying we didn't pay attention to you? I'm pretty sure we did..."

He absolutely did not! He just left me sitting there like a freaking lost idiot! 

"Tch." I scoffed turning away from his eyes as I continued, "Don't say things that aren't true. You never paid attention to me, the only times you talked to me were when you asked if I was thirsty and told me to get more napkins. Other than that it was Ji-Eun, Ji-Eun, Ji-Eun! Did it ever occur to you that maybe I would like to talk to her, too? Afterall, she is my childhood friend not yours!" He giggled humorously at what I just said. "Yah, does this amuse you that much?"

"Aniyo. Why are you being like this? I paid close attention to you! Stop thinking such childish things, you're making youself look silly." he protested.

You absolutely did not!

He looked nervous and sorry. He should be sorry! Well...

"Jang Wooyoung! You ignored me and put all attention on Ji-Eun! It made me look like I was your little sister instead of you being my boyfriend. Pabo!"

"Aigoo... Suzy, stop this right now! I just met her! It's not like I fell in love with her or anything so why are you making such a big damn deal about it? I just wanted to get to know her, she seems really cool. Much cooler than you and your nasty attitude..." He looked down and started to play with his fingers.

"You... You shut up! How could you say that about me? You really are something else. Why don't you just leave me alone and go find Ji-Eun to talk to? You seemed like you really enjoyed ignoring me for her. As a matter of fact, why don't you break up with me and go become her boyfriend since you want to get to know her better!" I yelled. [authors note: as you can see, suzy is building up a little jealousy toward ji-eun since woo ignored her. kekeke. ohhh suzy.]

Silence. It was nothing but silence after I said that. I knew I shouldn't have said that, but it was true. Well kind of... Okay maybe it wasn't. But, he just got me so angry that I kind of went over the top. But, suddenly his facial expression changed from sad to joyful. He used his finger and lifted my chin up to meet his gaze.

Slowly, a grin appeared on his face, "Is my Suzy... Jealous? Aw! Little Suzy is jealous of a girl I just met. Kekeke. Kyeopta!" 

I nearly exploded once I heard that disgusting word... Jealous. Oh, that word. How I hate it!!! "Bwo?!? Jealous? Tch. Why would I be jealous? I'm Bae Suzy, daughter of Bae Wan Young who is the CEO of Bae Entertainment! There's nothing to be jealous of, I was just mad that you barely paid attention to me & last time I checked, I am your girlfriend! Me, not her! Me! Bae! Su! ZYYYY!" 

"Arasso, arasso. Calm down. You're not jealous.. I don't need your annoying complain like always, it makes you frown & frowning cause wrinkles. I don't want wrinkles on this precious face of yours!" he teased as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah, that huuuuuuurts!" I struggled to loosen his grip, "So now I'm the annoying nagging girlfriend now huh?!?!? Was the two years I was with you just a joke?! Was all that time and memories just a--------"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter