Chapter 13 : Double Date 2/2

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-Eun's POV

-1 hour into the date-

"Jjinja, omo! Oppa is sooo cool!" I squealed loudly as I admired Taeyang and held his arm. He gave me a weird look & moved back a little when I screamed like a fangirl and then I felt a sharp pain in my knee. I looked towards Suzy's direction because I realized she had kicked me hard, I gave her a what-was-that-for look and she glared back giving me a what-the-hell-do-you-think-your-doing look. I then remembered what Suzy and I had talked about before the date and the pointers she had given me.

-2 Hours Earlier-

"Suzy-ah..." I said nervously.

"De?"

"I'm not sure if I can pull this off...."

"What do you mean by that?" she questioned back.

"You know... The y look." I said embarrassed as I looked down at the ground playing with my fingers.

Suzy stopped fixing my make-up and put both her hands on my shoulders gesturing me to look at her. I tilted my head up meeting her serious gaze.

"Unnie..." she said sternly but surpisingly soft at the same time, "Don't worry, all you have to do is change into the new and improved y IU! Instead of the innocent, dull, boring Ji-Eun."

"Y-Yah..." 

"I'm just kidding, you're not boring. You're just kind of... Just face it you're boring. But, if you want this date to go well, you have to be the y and an independent kind of woman my cousin likes."

"How am I supposed to do that. I don't even know what your cousin's like so I don't know how to act."

Suzy then quickly dug through all my drawers and found a note pad, then she took out a pen from her purse. She started writing down things that her cousin likes about a woman, when she was finished she shoved the note pad in my hands and told me to read it.

Taeyang's Ideal Girl Woman

1. y, Tough, and plays hard-to-get

2. Looks hot at first sight

3. Dances like Britney Spears, Beyonce, & Kahi combined. 

4. Walks like she owns the street.

5. Doesn't follow me and admire me like I'm a famous idol.

6. Isn't an innocent little child

7. Naughty and seductive

8. Likes popsicles

9. Has to have a name I like.

10. Has to have feelings for no guy when I meet her so it'll be easier to steal her heart

I finished reading the note pad & none of the options even fit me... Except for the liking popsicles one but other than that how am I supposed to be y, naughty, and seductive?!?! Wait... If number 8 is the only number that applies to me, what about number 10... Nevermind, I can't think straight right now.

"Yah! How am I supposed to be all these?! I can't even walk like I own the street because you know I trip and fall all the time! And how am I even supposed to dance like Britney, Beyonce, & Kahi!? Are you crazy!" I yelled at Suzy.

"We don't need to do all of them. Just 2 or 3 and he'll barely notice! You already got the y look, and the name down. All we have to do is change your innocent personality into a seductive one." she reasoned.

"Seductive...?" I looked at her with a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

"Okay, okay, okay... Just into a tad bit naughty." 

I nodded in agreement and she went on to say, "Taeyang doesn't like innocent girls, that's why it took a lot of begging for me to do just to get him to come to the shop today because ever since you came your reputation has been Innocent IU or something like that. He also doesn't like it when girls are all over him squealing and saying things like Oppa, you're so cute; Oppa, walk me home; Oppa you want me to buy you something; Oppa, you're sooo cool; Oppa; you're soooo handsome! No, that's just a big turn-off to him trust me. On the first date you have to play hard to get, he has a strike count in his head so if you show more than 2 turn off actions, then you're basically history." 

I listened to every single word in awe, how can a guy only give you two chances? Tch...

Typical Playboy.

-Flashback End-

I let go of his arm quickly and sat with my leg crossed and hands playing with my hair changing into a y kind of pose, "I mean... That's cool, I guess. But, if you think thats cool.. Tch, whatever floats your boat." I said nonchalantly. Thankfully, all of that worked and he scooted closer to me. Suzy and I sighed in relief. I then caught Wooyoung staring at me with a look, it wasn't a good kind of look or a wanting look or a mad look... I just couldn't read his face. He then shook his head slowly, rolled his eyes, and got up leaving the table without a word.

"Oppa--" Suzy was interrupted by Wooyoung's death glare.

"Don't follow me..." he said harshly.

"Wooyoung-ssi..." I started to say but was attacked by another death glare. Was it something I said?

"Woo bro, what's the matter? We've all been having a good time. Well, me and IU here have, I don't know about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter