Chapter 10

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ~Chapter 10~

 

Yoona'sPOV:

He started leaning in closer to me. Closer and closer. I didn't back out, I didn't refuse, and I don't know why. The little voice inside my head was yelling at me like crazy, Yah, Yoona! What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy! You'll lose the game in less than a day, don't do it! Don't do it I say! You'll regret it later!!!! YOONA! But, I didn't listen. It was like i wanted him to kiss me for no reason, I was just sitting there waiting, waiting for those lips to touch mine. Just waiting.

Now, I could feel his breath upon my lips. Oh dear lord, just kiss me already! Just one more inch and--

"KIDS!!!! DINNER'S READY!!!!!" I heard my dad holler which made me come back to my senses and quickly push the amazingly hot- - I mean, the shirtlessTaecyeon off my bed. As I pushed him I felt his rock hard abs... That made me lose my mind even more! 

"Uh... I'm gonna-- You should--Well-- BYE!" I stammered bolting out of the door in a rush talking to myself.

Yoona, that was a close call... You could've lost the game! What's the matter with you, remember... Nichkhun! Nichkhun needs you, not Taecyeon! Arasso? Babo, you cannot be his slave! You don't know how grateful I am to you right now, appa! 

 

DURING DINNER

We sat down at the dinner table awkwardly, I sat next to Taecyeon while my parents sat across from us. My dad facing Taecyeon. The atmosphere was-- Let's just say it wasn't your big happy family type of atmosphere. Just pure silence, pure dead awkward silence. My dad broke the silence suddenly, turning from the happy joyful dad into the I'm-an-overprotective-dad-so-don't-make-a-move-on-my-daughter type of dad.

"So, Mr. Ok... You're dating my daughter?" he asked sternly.

"An-Aniyo. Yoona & I are just friends..." Taec replied avoiding eye contact.

"Hmmm. Friends don't offer you to sleep at their houses." 

"Well... I guess you can call Yoona my best friend, then." 

"Tch. Best friends? Okay, cut the crap kids. I know you guys are dating, there's no need to hide anything from me because it's no use. I'll find out in less than a week!" my dad scolded while pointing two fingers at the two of us. 

"Appa, he's just a friend. I'm helping him out just this once, arasso? So stop, please." I said trying to keep my calm.

Right now, my dad is getting me so pissed. Taecyeon is just a friend, I've said it before! My mom isn't helping either, she's just sitting there listening to the conversation amongst us. 15 minutes passed painfully slow and my dad was still pulling the freaking annoying father card.

"Taecyeon, what do you see in my daughter?" he asked realizing he offended me.

"Uh--What do you mean by that sir?"

"What makes you like her so much? She's really skinny and is socially awkward. The only thing she does is study, when friends ask her to go play she still just stays and studies. Aish, just call her a loner. Why are you going out with her?"

"Appa..." I said quietly.

"She's just a friend sir and er-- I think it's kind of a good thing she studies. She is the top student at the academy anyways so--"

"So, what you're saying is that my Yoona isn't good enough for you because she's a nerd?!" my dad yelled.

"Aniyo. Your daughter is really pretty and kind. Don't misunderstand, but we're just friends."

Aish! So embarassing! Why does my dad have to do this? Why me? Wae?!?!?

My dad fell silent and slammed his chopsticks on the table, then leaned closer to Taecyeon.

"Are you- -"

"D-Dae??" Taecyeon asked nervously sipping his water.

"Are you-- sleeping with my daughter?!?!"

Taecyeon and I nearly choked after hearing that sentence. What the hell is going on in my dad's mind?! Is he crazy! He was just the excited happy dad a couple hours ago and now he's the scary mean dad?!? Aish!

"APPA?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Arasso! That was an interesting dinner, why don't you kids go on up to bed while I talk to your father here." my mom said quickly.

We got up and ran up the stairs. I could hear my mom smack my dad across the head.

"Yah! Why would you ask that?! Are you stupid?" she yelled.

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE THINGS BETTER SLEEP! IN SEPERATE ROOMS!" my dad yelled, which made him get smacked once again.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. Ugh! What an annoying dinner! What an annoying family! What an annoying life! This is absolutely the most embarassing day of my many years of existence! My dad interrogati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter