Chapter 17

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Taec, you don't have to do this..." I clutched his arm as we were in front of his father's house. It was quite shabby and looked as if the roof was going to fall in in a matter of seconds. I don't know why, but I was just worried about him. I mean like, I don't like him at all. It's just a friend worrying for another friend, no... An acquaintance worrying about another acquaintance, yeah. He looked at me with a why-are-you-holding-onto-my-arm look and I quickly let go as red flushed through my cheeks.

"I'm not five Yoona, I can go in there by myself and besides... I may hate that bastard, but I still care for him too. He is my dad, anyways. Just need to check up on him." he said almost reassuringly. He took a few more steps towards the door and  took out his key, unlocking the door. "You should stay here, just incase things get ugly." I debated whether or not I should just stay outside. Yoona, go in with him! He might get hurt! No, you might get hurt if you go in! Go! Don't Go! Without a second thought I walked up to the door with him. "Damn..." I mumbled under my breath looking away. I then looked back up to him, "Can I go inside? I mean, I've never seen a house that was this..." I was trying to find a word that wouldn't sound so rude but he interrupted, "Messed up?" I nodded in agreement. He exhaled deeply, "Let's go in..."

As we entered the house a horrid smell quickly hit my face and my nostrils felt as if they were on fire. I covered my nose feeling more and more nauseous. Taec looked at me worriedly, "It's okay. The smell isn't that bad once you get used to it. It's just alcohol." Yeah, a little too much alchohol.

"What is this? A soju factory? I've never smelled anything so disgusting in my--" Suddenly Taecyeon lunged towards me and as we rolled across the floor I heard a shattering sound. I looked up to see him covering me from above with his body. I looked at the place we had just stood at and saw glass from a broken beer bottle... "What--just happened?" I asked shakily. "I told you, you should've stayed outside..." he grumbled as we got up.

"Well, well, well... -cough- Isn't it my big strong son!" I heard a raspy voice say, I turned and saw Taecyeon's father struggling to stand up. He had an unshaved face and eyes that were blood-shot red as he was holding onto a newly open soju bottle. "Wae...? Why did you save that from getting hit by the bottle, huh?! I was trying to hit her for a reason!" he looked at me evily his lips, "She looks tasty..."

"Dad, stop." Taecyeon said gritting his teeth. "Who the hell are you calling dad..? I'm not your father you little er! Hul, but I can be your daddy ..." his father said directing his attention to me again. 

"Yah, ahjusshi! Are you crazy? Tch, I wouldn't even think about being attracted to a drunken tard like you." I retorted angrily. 

"Ahjusshi?! ing ... Who do you think you are!" He threw his bottle at me again, but Taecyeon quickly caught it and threw it on the ground. "Dad! Just shut the up! I just came to check up on you! Damn, why do you always have to be like this huh?"

"Wae..? Do you want to be loved too?! Hul, you're exactly like your mother... ALWAYS wanting to be loved. Tch. Stupid got what was coming for her." he chuckled. Taecyeon's fingers curled up into a fist, but I clutched his arm trying to calm him down. "Is this your little girlfriend, Taecy? Huh? She looks like your mother too... Like another waiting to be killed, too... You should protect her, I'll make sure to tell them to come after her too..." he said referring to the gang chasing his son.

I walked up to his father and...

-PANG-

He clutched his cheek in pain and looked at me with wide blood-shot eyes. "YOU ING !" he screamed.

"You know what... I pity people like you." I said, "People like you are the people who will never amount to anything in life, do you think it's fun making your son's life a living hell? Is it fun watching your son suffer through all this? Or are you just mad? Mad because... you have nothing left." 

Tears swelled up in his eyes and he grabbed me by the hair angrily and threw my onto the ground. Taecyeon quickly ran towards us and punched his father in the face.

"Taecyeon! I'm your father damnit!!" he yelled.

"You... A father? Tch. A father is supposed to love their own child, not send gang members to come kill him. A father is supposed to care for his child, not leave him out in the streets to die. I don't even consider you as my father, let alone a human. I came here because I cared enough to come check up on you! But you! You welcome us into your home by throwing bottles and slurring at us like we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter