Chapter 5... Basically Chapter 4. :P

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's POV

My arm was around Yoona's shoulder tightly and she quickly nudged my arm off giving me a death glare as Victoria was standing there in state of shock. 

"Omo... Yoona-ssi, you're dating Taec?" she asked.

"Aniya, it's not like that... To me Taec is just - -"

I quickly pulled her into my embrace knowing that she would ruin the game that I had started, Victoria's jaw dropped once I did so.

"To her, I'm just- - The best boyfriend ever! She couldn't live without me! Isn't that right... Yeobo?" I teased. Luckily, Victoria isn't that bright so she couldn't tell I was just playing around.

"OMO! Y-Yeobo?! You guys are already at that stage? Yoona-ssi, I'm you're new best friend how can you keep this from me?" she scolded

Yoona's face was buried in my chest & you could hear the quiet muffles and screams. It was quite amusing.

"Ne. Yoona's kind of embaressed of me, so that's what her little guy trouble rants are about, me." I pouted convincingly.

Victoria put her hands on her hips, "Yoona, you guys make a perfect couple. Arasso? There's nothing to be embaressed about. Aigoo, you guys are so loving to each other... Kyeopta! Kekeke. I'm so jealous, I wish my love life could be that perfect."

Yoona was flailing her arms around and you can still hear her quiet yelling. All I could do was laugh.

"Er- - I'm hungry, so I'll be leaving first... See you later??" Victoria waved and quickly left the room.

How can that woman be so happy all the time? It's weird, I mean.. How can you just be so happy and cheery everyday. I'd like to see that girl sad for once, just once. I know it's good to be happy, but on her it's just soooo... CREEPY!

As I was lost in my thoughts, Yoona finally was able to push me away. She was gasping for air, "Y-Yah.. Are-- Are you trying-- To kill me?!" she said in between breaths,"You- - you want to die?!? What games are you playing- - anyway?"

I smiled, "You know how you dislike me a lot? And I mean.. A LOT!?"

She nodded, still panting, "N- - Ne ne ne.. Just- - get to the point!"

"Well, the objective of the game is for me.. To get you to like me!"

"BWO?!?! JJINJA?!?! ME? LIKE YOU? You're joking!" she yelled in disbelief.

"Afraid you'll lose?" I questioned, "Well, I don't blame you. It's hard not to fall for my charasmatic charm.." I said confidently.

She gave me another one of her killer death glares, this girl's good at being scary...

"Me? Lose? Tch. In your dreams, I never lose. What's the rules?" she asked.

I was shocked. She actually challenged me at playing my own game! Quite impressive Im Yoona, impressive indeed. This game is going to be a little interesting...

"If I get you to like me within a year, then.. You have to do anything I tell you do, so basically you'll be my personal slave." I replied.

"Why does a street thug need a slave?"

"Well, Ms.Attitude... Shouldn't a street thug have a partner in crime?"

She rolled her eyes, "And if you lose?" wow, she seems so confident that she'll win. That's unlikely.

"If I lose, even though that's impossible, I'll stop bother you & I'll let you do whatever you want to do for Nichkhun. Since you like him afterall..."

She blushed and looked down at her feet.

"Bwo? Who said I liked him..." she said quietly

Jjinja? This girl really thinks I don't know? Everyone knows she's liked him since grade school. I guess he's her first love, but seeing the way Nichkhun treats her.. He doesn't like her at all. Why does she like a guy like him? Why doesn't she just give up? I mean if Nichkhun is going to - - Wait... Why do I care if she likes him or not? The objective for the game is to get her to like me! Not me liking - - Taec you're losing it buddy...

"Yah, you always treat him like he's the king of the world! It's so obvious you like him, and it's sickening also. Seeing the way he treats you, I don't understand why you'd like a guy like that! You must be one hell of a pabo!" I yelled.

"Aish! Who are you to yell at me?! Is it wrong to like someone? Is it wrong to have a first love?!?" she protested still looking down.

I hate to admit it.. But, she does have a point. I had a first love once, but I forgot all about her. Me & her even dated for four years but she broke it off because she fell head over heels for this guy. I didn't like the fact that she broke up with me for him, but when I found out it was one of my good friends I learned to deal with it and I let it go. He's still one of my good friends, in fact I heard he attends the academy with her and they're still going out. Well, how couldn't they get into the academy, both of them are extremely talented, Wooyoung-ah & Suzy. I'm happy for them actually. But, I forgot about my first love a long time ago! So Yoona should too!

"It's wrong to have a first love when that person doesn't even love you back! You must be stupid, you're love is just a joke. So you should just end it here because I hate to break it to you, but you're not going to have that happily ever after you wish for! You have a one-sided love and it's sad... You treat him likes he's so cool & he treats you like trash.. I really pity you for that! It makes you seem like you are trash... Aish, you do realize he will never love you back! He's over you... So give up!" I yelled back. I knew I shouldn't have yelled, well atleast I shouldn't have said those words to her. I don't know what came over me, it was just so annoying.. She's so annoying!

Suddenly, I heard a sniffle and I looked at her. She finally looked up at me and tears threatened to fall.. I felt a sudden wave a guilt in me as she was staring up at me like that. Is she crying? Why is she crying? Is it because of what I said? No , Sherlock... -___________-

"You... You're telling me to give up on love? Are you even human? Maybe you're right, arasso he will never love me. But, I will always be there for Nichkhun whether anyone likes it or not. He thinks that something happened because of me, and I want to make it up to him no matter what anyone thinks.. They can call me trash, pabo, blind, they can call me anything they want. But, that will never change the fact that I owe him something that he can never get back... Even if he gived his life to get that thing back, he will never have it and I'm sorry because it's my fault..." she cried out quietly.

"Y-Yoona..."

"Save it, I don't want to her your opinion anymore.... Just know this one thing. As of this day, 25th of February, the game starts now. If I lose, I'll be your slave. If you lose, you leave me alone. Ok Taecyeon, I will tell you this as of now... I will never fall for a heartless jerk like you!" she ran out of the room with tears flooding down her cheeks.

Way to go Taecyeon, you made the girl cry.. The objective is to get her to like you! Not hate you! Taec, you're such a pabo!!!!! I walked out of the room quietly with my hands in my pockets. Reflecting on the one thing I did to hurt her...

Victoria's POV:

Aw! Yoona and Taecyeon look like such a loving couple... It's sickening. BLEHHHH! Why can't my love life be like that, that look so in love. I kind of felt awkward though, intruding on their privacy. I mean, I was just standing there while the were embracing each other... I probably looked like a complete idiot, Yoona started flailing her arms so I think that was a signal for me to leave, so I made up lie and said I was hungry so I could give them their time... 

As I was walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter