Chapter 7 : Taecyeon & Yoona

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter 7~

 

 

Yoona's POV:

I've been avoiding Taecyeon, after what he said to me. I know we're supposed to be playing the game, but.. I just don't want to see him right now- - Wait.. What am I saying? I am playing the game right now, my objective is to not like him & he made it absolutely possible for me not too after his harsh words. So, so far... I'm winning! I told you Mr. Ok.. Yoona never loses.

But, I couldn't get his word out of my head... "...Aish, you do realize he will never love you back! He's over you... So give up!" They kept replaying over and over again, devouring up all my brain power like it was a gourmet meal. I know Nichkhun will never love me back... But, I just need to make up for what he thinks I did. No matter what stands in my way, I will always fight for his forgiveness. Until that day comes, I'll continue loving him from afar because he needs to forgive me... I need to move on.

 

FLASHBACK 14 YEARS AGO

I walked up to Nichkhun with heavy footsteps, not sure whether or not I should console him. He was collapsed on the ground in front of his house, weeping & sobbing, punching the ground and screaming to the heavens. He looked helpless as he clenched his chest, tears dropping without stopping.

"Nichkhun-ah oppa... Gwenchanayo?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked up at me and yelled, "Aniyo! Do I look freaking fine to you? I just lost my parents- - and you're asking me if I'm fine!? You must be one hell of a pabo!" 

[FLASHBACK IN THE FLASHBACK]

That's right, his parents died of a car accident that morning & Nichkhun and I witnessed the whole thing. His mother’s body flying out of the glass window & his father crushed inside the car.. It didn't even look like a car, it looked - - I couldn't even describe it. All I saw was her body sprawled across the floor staring back at us, gasping for air and still trying to hold on to her life, as for Nichkhun's father he was instantly killed by the impact of the hit. Nichkhun ran to his mother, cradling her in his arms. “Mrs. Horvejkul… Gwenchanayo?” I asked scared out of my mind. "Eomma! Mianhae, I'm sorry!! Don't leave me.. I'm sorry! Je-bal... Eomma!" he sobbed. His mom lifted her shaking hand and brushed his cheek wiping his tears away, "Ni- - Nichkhun... Gwenchana- - my precious child... I - I want you to grow up... With love in your heart- - don't treat people badly... Continue to treat- - them kindly..." she managed to cough out as blood was leaking through almost every part of her body. "Eomma..." he whispered. She faintly smiled, "Yoona.. Take good care of my- baby, arasso?” I nodded. “A- -Annyeong, my precious one.. Saranghae" Then her life slowly ended in Nichkhun’s arms as he cried and screamed for his mom to come back.

[FLASHBACK IN THE FLASHBACK END]

After the accident, Nichkhun's personality faded away quickly & he was soon left with a cold heart...

"Mianhae... It's going to be okay oppa." I tried to say reassuringly.

He stood up & wiped the tears from his eyes, "Don't ever call me oppa again. My parents died because of you! Because of you, I had an argument with my parents which led them to leave the house for a while! As they were leaving a man hit them! Everything wouldn't have happened if you weren't in my life at all!"

I stood there speechless at what I just heard... He actually thinks I'm at fault here?

"Bwo?!?! How was it my fault? That man who hit your parents decided to be drunk! You decided to argue with your parents! They decided to leave the house for a while! Don't blame this on me Nichkhun-ssi, this could have happened to anyone... You're parents just ended up being - -"

"SHUT UP! Don't ever talk about my parents, arasso?!? Hearing you even mentioning my parents makes me sick, it makes me sick because it's coming from your mouth! This is your fault! Yoona, you are nothing but a murderer and I will never forgive you for this..." he interrupted harshly.

Tears started to swell up in my eyes, "Nichkhun-ssi... You really think this is all my fault?"

He turned around, "Ani.. At least, not all of it. You're only 20%... The other 80% belongs to the drunken bastard who decided to take my parents life.. They didn't even find him yet, but on the day I finally get my hands on him... I'll make him suffer. I vow not to only hurt him, but to also hurt the ones he loves the most. If it means me hurting his parents, I'll do it. His children, I'll do it.. I'm going to make sure I take something from him, that he will never get back. Just like he did to me... As for you, Yoona. Get lost... Before I do something I will regret.”  he left to the inside of his house leaving me there crying. 

End of FLASHBACK

Ever since then, Nichkhun would never want anything to do with me… I need him to forgive me. As I was lost in my train of thought about Nichkhun, Taecyeon popped out of nowhere right in front of me holding a small flower in his hand. I could tell it wasn’t an expensive flower; it looked like he pulled it out of the ground somewhere. Dirty.

“Yoona… Mianhae, I didn’t mean to make you cry.” He apologized.

“Tch. So you think giving me gifts is going to make me forgive you?” I scoffed.

“Aniyo, this was just a bonus if you did forgive me.” He replied calmly.

My jaw dropped, “Thanks for being so honest…”

I started walking again leaving him behind, but he kept following me like he was a child following his mother in the market. He followed me for about 20 minutes, & it started getting annoying, so I turned around to tell him off but I ended up in his arms.

His eyes looked surprised since he was just looking around following me, he never expected me to be in his arms. As I was in his grasp, I saw his eyes… Those big black eyes staring back at me, it was like I was in a trap! Every time I wanted to turn away, I couldn’t, it was like those eyes controlled every movement I tried to do. I didn’t want to turn away anyways, I just wanted the gaze to continue- - Wait, Yoona! What are you talking about?!? You don’t like him, are you already falling for him? It hasn’t even been a year yet, not even a day either! Get a hold of yourself you pabo!

Still locked in his gaze, I realized what I was doing and quickly pushed him off me rubbing the back of my neck.

“Yoona, gwenchanayo?” he questioned concerned.

“Ah- - Ne. I almost fell when I turned around, gomawo…” I said quietly blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter