Chapter 16 : Hello... Again.

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't mind the "chapter fourteen" in the pic above. my photo editor thingy is having trouble sooooo yeah. enjoy though. :3

 

"Ji-Eun! Is that you?" I heard the familiar voice say. I stumbled back, I didn't know what to think... All I know is that, he's back.

"Yoseob..." I uttered, trying to grasp the situation that was at hand. Wooyoung looked at me curiously, "Who's that kid?"

"Erm. I'm not a kid for your information, and what are you doing with my Ji-Eun?!" Yoseob pouted as he jerked me away from Wooyoung. "Yah, Ji-Eun. Who is this pabo? He looks like an alien."

"What did you just say?" Wooyoung yelled angrily. 

Yoseob pointed at him, "You! Look! Like! An! ALIEN!" he turned to me, "Ji-Eun, I know this is sort of out of the blue, but can we talk?"

I stayed silent as the memories of him flooded through my mind...

-F L A S H B A C K-

"I'm sorry."

"Are you hungry? Let's get some noodles Seobbie." I said trying to hold back the tears. The grip I had on his arm grew tighter.

"Let me go." he said. 

"Should we go to the noodle shop around the corner? That's--pretty good too..." 

"Ji-Eun..."

"Seobbie, stop joking around... I'm--I'm hungry."

"I'm sorry." he pulled my hand of his arm and turned away from me...

Turned his back on me.

"Is this really how it's going to end? After everything? After all the memories... What about us?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter