Chapter 14

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sooooo, a lot of youu guys have been asking for the pov i-eun when they kissed. you're welcome! & i finally updated yaaaay. WARNING: THIS WILL BE A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ji-Eun's POV:

"...Popular and charming and taken, what guy would ever leave all that for a dull, boring--" 

The next thing I knew I felt something soft and warm on my lips. My eyes were wide open & it took some time for me to understand what was happening... He kissed me. It was like a million fire works blew up inside my mouth & my heart was. . . I really have a loss for words when it comes to this but , let's just say it was amazing.

He then pulled away after what seemed like forever , but I wanted it to be forever. I wanted to feel his soft pink lips on mine, I wanted to feel the sensation of being kissed by the one I-- 

The one I loved.

"Woo--young..." I stuttered , still speechless. 

"I-- What did I just do..." he responded.

"That's what I want to know. What did you just do?" A voice said from behind , the tone of it made it sound obviously furious. We both turned to see Taeyang & Suzy. Omo... What did we just do?!

"Suzy--" Wooyoung started , but she stomped up to meet me face to face before he could finish & --

 

 

 

 

**PANG**

 

 

She slapped me across the face , hard . I rubbed my left cheek in pain & tried to hold in a tear that threatened to slide down my cheek. I looked up to her and she had tears falling from her face , wetting the dried up tears that remained.

"I thought you were my friend! No... I thought you were my best friend! I thought I could trust you... How could you?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I lifted my arm to touch her shoulder but she pushed it away violently and turned to her boyfriend.

"And you!" he flinched and looked down at her, "I also thought I could trust you not to open up your feelings for her , but what do you do? You kiss that thing... Who in your right mind do you think--"

"Bwo?! You're talking to me about trust?! How am I not supposed to open my feelings up to her when you purposely bring your cousin to make me jealous! What kind of girl are you?! As a matter of fact , what kind of girl does that?" Wooyoung interrupted.

"SHUT UP! Don't raise you're voice with me.. When you're the one who did wrong , don't blame me! You don't know an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter