Chapter 1 : The Chase....

3 Love Stories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's POV:

Aishh! Why does this have to happen right now! Can't I run for my life at the end of the day instead of when I first wake up...? When I have the most energy? Not when I'm barely awake!

....Whatever! Just keep running Taec! You can't stop now or this time they'll hurt you for sure! You have short way to go, then you'll reach the academy. They'll definitely not hurt you in front of all those students, the can't. Will they?

Flashback from this morning:

I was sleeping soundly for the first time ever since I ran away from home. I found an abandoned ware house that I could stay in for the time being, they definitely won't find me here. 'They' as in the  the most powerful mafia in South Korea. Dangerous and deadly, I didn't know what I was thinking asking their boss if I can borrow some money. Maybe because I was on the brink of starvation and knowing my family... I couldn't depend on them if it was a matter of life or death.

The place wasn't too old and it seemed to comfort me. As I was sleeping, I awoke to the weak wooden floorboard above me creaking. As if too much weight was on top of it, my thoughts were either rats are up there or it was about to fall and crush the life out of me. I kept listening & it suddenly became quiet....

"Everything's fine..." I thought and just when I decided to go to sleep, I heard the voices.

Voice 1 : "Yah, are you sure the kid is up here? Because this place kind of scares me..."

Voice 2 : "He's here somewhere, just shut up & don't get caught!"

It was the mafia's henchmen. Aish! They found my hiding place... I had to get out of here, so I slowly got up grabbed my backpack and was heading out the window. When suddenly... **CRASHH!!!** Aigoo. I accidently knocked down some boxes while sneaking out. Voice2 : "Bballi, bballi! He's downstair!"

I darted out the window and made a break for it as they followed behind me. I ran jumping over trash bins, benches, bikes, small cars and turned corners so I could shake the two off my tail. Just when I thought I lost them, four more of them came out of nowhere and stood a couple feet in front of me. I quickly made a halt and a fast turn to my left. "Don't just stand there! Chase hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter