The moment of truth

My Life Turn Upside Down

As she looked up all the flashing memories she doesn’t want to remember has appear in those few seconds. The rumour she trying to hide that led her to switch school many times to avoid the situation however it cannot be vanish in the thin air. Therefore, she will confront it and stand alone to solve the situation. She wipes out her tears and spotted her close friend Jiro.

“Hey, Jiro!”

Jiro look around and spotted Hebe in the far distance. “Hey, Hebe! Do you want to come with me and Ella to have some lunch?”

Hebe just smile and walk to his direction as she approach to him like she would be glad to spend some time together who she felt comfortable with.

As they walk together, Jiro couldn’t ask her the question if the situation has become worse because the rumour has affected her many times before. As he looks at her eyes about to open his mouth to say the first words but someone interrupted him.

“Oh, there you are! I was looking for you guys. I couldn’t find you in the canteen.” As Ella tap both of their shoulders and give a curious look at Hebe. Looking up and down and wondering if she would say the words out clearly and not hurting her feelings.

“Ella, … you got something to say to me?”

Ella face become pale and felt guilty. But, she would like to say something to help relief the curiosity of the rumours so that she can defend her friend.

“You … know about the rumours right? Well… is the rumour is true that you’re the killer?”

Hebe looks down and slightly faces towards Ella. “The rumour is false but somehow true.”

“Promise me that you believe me and don’t leave me behind.” As Hebe asked Ella. While, Ella looks at Jiro as her question sound weird like she is the murder of the case. Jiro hug Hebe and said: “Ella would not leave us because she is our best friend.” As Hebe smile both of them and let out a sign.

“My father has killed someone and become a villain that many police are looking for him for the past few months. My mother die because of serious cancer but many people suspect me that I killed her because I was troublesome kid. However, I agree that I hate my parents but I love them.” As Hebe tears roll down as she quietly said.

“One day, this case will be clear. By then, please wait for me.” Both Ella and Jiro look at each other and thought the last sentence sound like a last words from her father.

“Hebe, don’t worry. I won’t say anymore. Let’s go to have some lunch before I eat your share of food.” As Ella shouted while running to the canteen.

“HEY. Wait for me!” As Hebe shouted and run towards their direction and this is the day she felt happy after the accident happened.