A ghost?

My Life Turn Upside Down

“Bing! Bing! Bing!” The time the school ends.

Hebe packs up her things and tidies her desk a slight turn which results in bumping into three troublesome girls.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing?”

“Yeah!” As one of her underlings reply.

A slight wind passes the three girls shoulders and sudden coldness in the room. As they touch their shoulders and look at each other. In those three seconds, Hebe was gone in the mid-air.

“AAHHH!!! A GHOST!” As they ran and flied away from the scene.

“Hey …. I’m right behind you. BOOO!!!!!” As Hebe tap their shoulder after they flied out of the classroom to chase after them.

“You … you… you … where did you come from?” As their eye was shock from face expression which left them speechless.

Hebe smirks and walks off. In those three seconds, you may be wondering where was she…. Well…. Hebe was in the corner shutting down the window since it was too much wind and decide to scare them as a punishment.

Those three girls since then never approach Hebe because they saw an image of a ghost appear behind her. Hebe action was fast and unexplainable as if her footsteps were light.

“I’m home.” As Hebe walked into her house and let out a sign of relief.

The next morning, Hebe rides her bicycle to school and saw Jiro.

“Hey, Jiro!”

Jiro was shock and bounce back and look at Hebe. “You know the rumour that spreading around the school. I think the head teacher wants to talk to you. Maybe you should go to his office.”

“Ahhh… the rumour … I don’t know how to handle this matter.” As she look into Jiro eyes.

“Don’t worry. I will think it will be okay as long as you’re honest.” As he smile to show that everything will be fine as long as you think positive.

As Hebe walk into the head teacher office. She explains her words and action. Aaron Yan was summon towards the office since he is the school president and demand a strict and eyes on Hebe to avoid any issues or further rumour which destroy the school image.

Hebe look into Aaron Yan eye and left him speechless as she walk out of the office.