Speechless

My Life Turn Upside Down

"Are you crazy?" Hebe asked. As she walk away from him but soon he catch up.

"No. I am not. I will wait for your answer. Calvin Chen is my name." As he smile while kissing his lips on his fingers and wave to her direction.

"... Why do i need to know your name ..."

"Hmm... you may say, one day i make you mine?" As Calvin smile while he approach to her face.

"Move .... I don't need relationship, especially coming from you." 

Calvin was shock when Hebe push him away and he couldn't control what's bugging him and instead bursting out laughing.

"HAHAHA! You make me laugh. I'm like the handsome dude you ever see. You won't get many chances to hang out especially the way you look make it more difficult to approach."

"I don't care and i don't want it coming from you."

Hebe turn around and ignore his present and continue to walk to the vending machine and get Green Tea bottle. Whilst Calvin caught up with her and pick the same drink as her.

"EWWW! THIS IS TASTELESS. WHY DID YOU BUY THIS!"

"...." The silence creeps out Calvin.

In the meantime, Hebe just drank it up like nothing and continue walking to her next lesson as if nothing happened between them.

On the other hand, Calvin react differently, he thought to himself "what a big catch i caught." as he smirk and walk off. 

"Hey, Hebe. Where did you run off too?" As Aaron ask her while patiently waiting for her at the classroom.

"Nothing."

"Hmm... is it to deal with me?" As he ask curiously.

Hebe didn't say any words since she couldn't express her feelings across and left with emptyness between their relationship. While others classmates muttering the news spreading across until she heard what is going on. She bounce backwards and couldn't realises that her heart felt being stab into millions of pieces. 

*beep beep* 

"Ah my phone." As Aaron answer the phone outside of his classroom. His whole body froze up, pale face and lost in thoughts. Few seconds late,  he realises to his reality and rush up towards Hebe.

"Hey tell the teacher i'm not feeling well. I got some personal issues i need to deal with. I talk to you later." Aaron sprinitly run towards the exit and left the classroom speechless.