Rumour?

My Life Turn Upside Down

As Aaron vanish from the air and ran to the destination as fast as possible. At that moment his smile was so bright and innocent. It was the happiest thing in his life.

Hebe eyes follow his movement as he ran out of the building. She couldn’t gasp what is going to happen next. However, she knows as he left, the feeling she has was a needle prick into her chest and that moment her life “Turn Upside Down”.

“Hey, hey. Did you hear the rumour about that old fashion girl?” the classmates whispering each other as they walk pass Hebe as they cover they mouth and glancing one another.

Hebe look left and right side and trying to figure out what is going on or what the glare was about. Instead, her mind was blank and couldn’t answer to her question. So she carries on walking towards her classroom but she has a hatch. A prediction that her school life will be miserable and unbearable because the secret has been leak out that she couldn’t hide away from.  She took a deep breath before slowly open the door.

The atmosphere in the classroom immediately turns gloomy as Hebe enters and walks toward her seat. No one in the room could not say one single word as each seconds the air decreases which left them speechless to move a slight touch. As the rumour say: “Hebe – do not go near her before your life will turn doom.”    

After 10 seconds of silence, the teacher enters the classroom to start their Maths lessons. Before the register starts he notices that Aaron seat was empty.

“Does anyone know where Aaron Yan is?”

Everyone look around the classroom and shed their shoulders as giving the signal as they don’t know where he is. A small pale hand slowly reaching in the air and faces was directly to that corner of the window seat.

“He left the classroom due to personal issues” As Hebe replied as her voice crack due to nervous as it is her first time to talk in front of lots of people.

“Oh it is her! The rumour that she is the killer!” As all the students in the room whispering but been cut off by the teacher.

“SHHHH!!! IT is lesson time. Open your book to 117 please.”  

A sudden urge of depression feeling but she hold in her tears and bits her lips.