First Meeting

My Life Turn Upside Down

As she arrive to her destination, the canteen was pack up off people, screaming, laughing any sorts of noise you can think off but she can't hear her own voice appoarching to her friends. So instead she put on her hell mode to reduce the noise. However, it give off a side effect.

"Demon Girl is here, RUN!"  the students shouted. Left behind alot of seats open enough for Jiro, Ella and Hebe.

"I'm sorry guys...." Hebe quietly reply while her faces look downwards that express "it all my fault" instead Ella apporach her that comfort her surrounding.

"Don't worry, beside this place is quiet now, right?" As Ella reply and smile back to Hebe as to thank her.

"Hey guys want some drinks?" Jiro ask to fit in the atmosphere.

"Apple juice please." Hebe reply.

"Orange Juice please" Ella reply. She then look at Hebe to see a differences between now and before. "Hmm... you sound diffently when you're with us especially around Jiro. Are you guys that close relationship?"

"umm....Jiro is like a brother and helps me alot of situation for the past 6 years" As she smile while thinking the past. 

"That nice and i kinda agree with you, haha!" Ella laugh and smile. "By the way, you're smile is pretty be more open and people will love you more."

".... umm... i try my best." Hebe confused reply. 

"You know about me and Jiro situations?" Hebe curious ask

"You could say so, because there no secret between our friendship" She reply.

Meanwhile, Jiro come back with the juices along with his mate.

"Here you go. Oh, this guy here was looking for you Hebe." Jiro look at her with confuse expression as to think she make a new friend on her first day by herself and express happy thoughts.

"Oh... Aaron. Hi" Hebe reply.

"Hi, Hebe. After eating want to look around the school as you're partner i'm responsible for this duty." As he reply in a happy expression.

"umm... " She quickly look left and right and saw both of her frineds nodded their head as to say "GOGOGOGO!" and she quickly reply with her action by nodding her head downwards.

"Okay. i meet you outside in 20 minutes. Is that okay for you?"

*Hebe nodded her head*

"Then i see you later." Aaron wave goodbye while he walk away to the exit.

"Wow. That some nice guy there for you. Have fun at making new friends. Okay." Jiro reply.

20 minutes have quickly passed by and Hebe slowly appoarch to her destination until she bump into a guy. She look up and saw; he really tall, spiky hair, fair skin and smell like a blossom. She then look at his straight face as if he was panicing.

"Hey, did you see a guy coming here like while ago?"

Hebe doesn't like talking to strangers unless she familiar with them so instead she nodded to left and right to express no in a way.

"Oh okay then. See ya." As he quickly sprinting away

Hebe look to the way the guy run in that direction and think to herself. "What a weird guy." She slowsly walk outside to meet Aaron and pat her hand onto his shoulder.

"Hey, was the lunch nice?"

"Mhm."

"Lets go" As he look at Hebe direction and saw she blushes in red like she was on fever. He look away and faces straight forward while smile.