First day of school

My Life Turn Upside Down

"My aim is getting new friends today! No matter what!" Hebe shouted. 

"Hey sis, you won't get any friends with those dorky glasses and what up with those long skirt. Common we live in 21st century seriously, be more like a lady. I know your really nerdy but please when we go to school pretend you don't know me with those looks your going to put off my popularity." As Jiro swing his bag around his shoulder with a confident look.  

As Hebe lifted her corner of her glasses and slightly tilt her head in 90 degree with her scary demon smile as the amotsphere turn to gloomy dark with the wind swiftly shiver pass Jiro shoulder with the thought he done a huge mistake. "So you mean ... i am not your sis? huh? Then i won't help you with your homework with my intelligence of 180 IQ." As she seriously reply to his comment. 

"NO, NO, NO please i beg you sis. I am not smart but without your brilliant knowledge i can't pass maths. Maths is non-sense too much numbers and there no need to know the graphs. What is wrong with this school education." A long pause in the air as he finally answer to her question: "Fine, i try to introduce you some nices friends or whatever but please be more happy and stop giving me this weird smile of yours it kinda creepy me out."

Hebe smile and relief with a laugh. "HAHAHA!! I caught you. Don't worry i was making jokes, i just wanting to see my little cuter brother who never begs for his life beside maths homework. This is really cracking up me up. This is soo fun."

Jiro slightly move to Hebe and said: "I know your trying to be brave but i'm always there for you. Forget this person the time will heal your heart  maybe you will meet a decent guy" As he hug her and pat her head to cool her down.

"Thanks Jiro. But i'm fine and beside we proper late. Hurry up, we gotta run to the bus." As she run ahead of him but the thought of forgetting this person  may be impossible to achieve but she has an awesome family that support her from the age of 10. The day she not an orphan anymore. 

"Hebe wait for me!" Jiro run as quickly as possible. 

As they walk inside the bus every single students from STS HighSchool stare towards Hebe and Jiro direction. As they don't believe from two different gender have totally opposite affection. Hebe the gloomy atmosphere whereas Jiro is soo bright that every single person in the room gives off cold stare towards Hebe as Jiro tap his hand on her shoulder. 

"She is my sister." As Jiro first comment to make Hebe to feel less tense. Quickly drag her to open seats and starting to singing with his ipod quietly. While all of the girls has been lifted with a relief and whispering around and muttering the words "sister" instead of "girlfriend".

Meanwhile, as they drop off the bus Jiro pull Hebe to one side and strech his arms on her shoulder and quietly mutter.

"Hebe, today is your first day of school and away from the countryside you have lived in the past 6 years. As your older brother i will take you to meals, shows you around, making new friends and most importantly, any trouble or problems always remeber me. I will always be there for you, i may not be your real blooded brother but i always love you as my sister." As he smile and hug her in affection of sibings love.

"Thanks brother. I may not be perfect but i will always rely on you for problems." As she hug him back. 

The school bell ring which make both of them skip a beat and quickly rush towards their classroom. 

"Sigh! now i need to find my classroom. It to be new transfer student in the middle of the terms." Hebe quietly muter. As she slowly open the door the room was soo loud that her ear being pulled off. As she has the urge to shouts "BE QUIET!" but she couldn't say a single one because one guy has interrupted her and make the whole classroom quiet in less than a second. Who is this person? She sliencely move her head to the right and saw a good looking guy smile at her as he mutter the word "... your ... wel...come ...." as she read his lips saying those words and reponse in a polite way ".... thank... you ...". 

"OKAY STUDENTS! We have new transfer student. Please be quiet." The whole classroom all stare towards Hebe direction and give a huge pressure on her.  "Please introduce yourself." Teacher spoke.

A long pause in the air. "Hi .... my ... name ... is ... Hebe .... Tian ...." she shyly reply while her eyes faces down with the creepy voices echoing across the room which leave a huge impressing in the whole class. 

"Um... let's welcome her to the class" Teacher said and clapping for her to welcome in the classroom. "Your seats is .... umm... next to Aaron Yan. Please raise up your hand to shows where you are."

As Aaron Yan raise his hand up. For some reason Hebe heart skip a beat. Maybe because he helped her before and coincidence enough sitting next to each other is like a huge developing. As she slowly approach her seat. Aaron reach out of his hand: "Welcome to STS High School, I am Aaron and i will be your partner from now on." As he smile while shaking her hands.