The appearance

My Life Turn Upside Down

The weather seems cloudy black as the rain drips hard every second. “Drip, drip drip!” The atmosphere look like a thunderstorm will be coming soon. However, Hebe must attend the lessons so that she can keep up her scholarship reputation and attendances to keep her excellent grade at a free cost.   

As she washes her face, eat breakfast and dress up for her college. She looks at her mails and found one particular that stand out in the colour pink envelope. She read the content of the mail it was all blank beside one sentence in the middle of the page is bold pink letter.

“Hebe, when you read this letter it is destiny that we will be together till the day will come.”

She couldn’t gasp what is going on especially the sentence is spooky and curious at the same time.

On the way to college, she repeats the sentence again, again and again but could not understand what the content meant. It is a prank, a joke or even a stalker letter. Either way she is really confuse but if the sentence was the answer to start the journey of the sudden death of her mother or disappearing of her father.

“Oww.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” As Hebe accidently bump into someone because she was too focus on that envelope.

“Oh, Hebe. What wrong? You look out of space?” As Aaron asked.

“Oh, Aaron. It is nothing to worry about.” As she smile and walk along the corridor to her classroom.

“By the way, where Jiro?” As Aaron look around and curiously asked Hebe.

“I don’t live with Jiro even though he is my cousin. I lived by myself and I worked to pay off my rent.”

“Oh, that awesome to be independent especially you can be free in the house alone. Unlike me I have three siblings and they are so noisy. It is hard to study but they are really adorable little kids though.” As Aaron giggle while thinking off his little cute siblings.

“I wish, I can see my own brother.” As Hebe turn to Aaron direction and said those words with the cold expression.

“Did something happen?”

Hebe stopped in the middle of the corridor and told him: “I don’t know.”

Aaron look at Hebe as she quietly walk and her back view look so lonely and depressing as if the world has collapse which lost her happiness. As he mutters the words: “I hope one day will come where you smile gorgeously.”

“By the way, you know there is going to be a new student in our class. I heard he was transfer from the same countryside as you.” As Aaron run towards Hebe and reach to their destination. When they arrive at their classroom the new student was there standing since they are five minutes late to their class.

“Excuse me, for being late.” As both politely apologise the class.

However, Hebe look at the new transfer boy but he look similar but at the same time look foreigner.

“Okay, everyone pay an attention to our new student.”

“Hi. My name is Danson Tang.”

Danson Tang a familiar name across Hebe mind and slowly swollen her saliva she did not want the same guy she met a few years ago was the Danson that stands in front of her.

As Danson walk toward his seat right in front of Hebe desk. He wrote down a note and passes it down to Hebe.

The message was read as:

“Destiny will be together till the day will come.”