Do you want to go out with me?

My Life Turn Upside Down

"It was nice talking with you Hebe. I'm really sorry, i cannot take you to others classroom because i got to go to my club activties." As Aaron apologise with his hands clap together and bow in front of her.

Hebe started to recap between her friends during the canteen conversation while Ella and Jiro sipping up their juices. The conversation was about what clubs she should join. Jiro and Ella spouting outs numbers of different clubs but none of them was taking to her likings. Since it her first day at school and amazing enough she is open between Ella and Aaron. However, the school recommend that every single students must particpate for school activities. 

Hebe was back from her flashback of the event and found herself in a situation that she feel embrassing. Her fingers tug onto Aaron corner of his blazer as he tries to walk away to head for his club activity. She didn't know what to response since it was really awkard for her and all she could do was staring at the ground. Until, Aaron broke out the silence and approach her.

"umm... you want to see my club activity?" 

All she could do was nodding her head to answer yes to his question. 

Aaron hold Hebe hands and walks to his club activity. Hebe doesn't known what to look at instead stare towards their hands lock together while walking through the corridor with all of the eyes starring at her and Aaron. The students thought of Hebe the Demon Girl naturally disappear because of what they saw from her was innocent child. As they walk and walk she accidently bump into Aaron broad shoulder and realises that they reach their final destination and look up it was sign board: "Music Room". She look at Aaron and many things goes into her mind from in and out, what kinda music does he play? was the questions she most curious about. Aaron brush away his hands away from her and quickly went on the white paino and play the tune of "The Truth that you leave". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1IF-5tM4Q

After Aaron done playing the beauitful melody he look behind and smile but instead he was emotional attach because Hebe tears keeps on rolling down her cheeks. All he can do was went up to her and give a huge hug. Look at her face and wipe away her tears. He didn't ask any questions or spoke anything but instead he look at her dreamy eyes through her glasses. He thought the idea of cute across his mind but got inturrpted by his club memebers.

"That was beauitful." The sound clapping was echoing across the room. "OMG! Aaron you should apply for the cultural festival compeititon. The idea for Prince Charming Will Win Your Heart." The Music president spoke while spreading his arms in the mid air.

Hebe quickly push Aaron away from his arms. She glance around and feel embrass and runs aways from the classroom. Her cheeks are still red, eyes are still wet but dry and the touch of his fingers still left her heart goes "thump thump". The sounds wasn't her heart instead she accidently bump into the same guy who she think he's weird.

"Sorry. Did i hurt you?" The guy spoke

"No." As she rup away her tears and cover her rosky cheeks.

The guy sratched his head and trying to get his words out of his mind and eventually able to get this words across.

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"WHAT?" Hebe shouted.

Hebe was so confused and blinking her eyes and gasp to the idea "The Crazy Guy In My HighSchool Life".