Girlfriend?

My Life Turn Upside Down

“Do you believe, I am the killer?” As Hebe approach quietly towards to his ear whispery. Aaron Yan has frozen from the spot and snap out of it by the alarm to warn the students the lessons are about to start.

As he enters to his classroom he looks around and notices that Hebe was the one that is different and unique then other students. Not because of her look, fashion and knowledge but the way people react or judge her appearances which make her stands out. However, this causes the issues of her not participating in any group works or making any friends. This is his duty as the headmaster asks him the flavour to change her attitude and behaviour. Beside that keep an eye on her for any things might happen.

He quickly sat down to his seat and pay attention toward his lesson. As he flipping his pen in his right hand and notice some weird present around him. He looks from left to right but he couldn’t tell what is going on especially the gloomy atmosphere. Maybe the question she asked has made him feel unsightly unbearable because of the way Hebe lives is terrible. He slowly turns to the right side and glance at Hebe direction. The feeling he felt was sympathy from then on he decided that he will help her out no matter what.

After the lesson was done it was break time for 30 minutes.

“Hey, Hebe would you like to chat with me for a moment.” As Aaron asked her while Hebe just nods her head and follow.

They walked around the school building at the garden where usually couples confess their affections. Aaron and Hebe felt awkwardness between them so she walks a bit slower so that people will misjudge their relationship. As they keep walking, Aaron has started the conversation to release the tense between them.

“Sorry, for asking you out to chat for a moment but it is really important for me to understand. You see… I believe in you. That you didn’t kill anyone but a rumour must be fake or something. Even though it is my first time meeting you. I got the feeling that you are nice but you are hiding something from me, head master and your friends?”

Hebe looks up to Aaron eyes and starting to talk by itself without her noticing.

“I don’t know … why do you believe me? Even though a lot of people dislike me because they think I kill someone.”

Aaron just stares at her face. “No, I think you are special person. Since, it is my job as a school president to protect every single person in the school and dealing with their personal issues. I don’t mind helping. If you have problems please visit or call me anytime and I will be there.”

Suddenly, Aaron phone starting ringing as he answers it. His face turn red and flutter like a butterfly and talks really polite on the phone. Since then it was the first time Hebe felt something weird and bittersweet feeling urge inside her heart.

“Sorry, my girlfriend just called me. Anyway, call me or come to my office for any issues you would like to discuss.” As he bow and walk away to his office.

“Thanks. I would tell you everything when I feel confident enough.” As Hebe mutter and see his board shoulders disappearing in each second. She looks at the sky and brought out a bright smile. “I will work hard!”  

“Hey, Hey! Aren’t that girl is Hebe. Wow I never know she has this cute smile but she is really old fashion man. Tsk Tsk!” A strange man walking across the opposite building looking through the window as he having a group discussion.

“I think she is cute but she will be my target for this year. Maybe!” As Calvin chuckle.