Friends

My Life Turn Upside Down

As Aaron shakes Hebe hands to welcome her to STS HighSchool. Hebe sudden feel her back been fill up with ice cube been rolling down her spine. As she quickly give  a glance every female students given a death look. She doesn't like the pressure and her body reaction took place and quickly make her surrounding into hell mode. The hell mode that make her outstanding in the classroom with her 90 degree tilt head, demon smile and dorky glasses. In this moment, her first impression been spreading  rumors across the school as know: "Mystery Girl" or "Demon Girl". No one know what to call her but the nickname they have given her make her one of the famous female student. She has the intelligent but at the same time hard to appoarch especially old fashion sense that couldn't be express in words. 

As you may not know STS High School is a place where intelligent or beauty gather in one spot across the world. It is pretty famous for educations and make them outstanding career as they process into their future. However, to be transfer student in this school is really impossible unless you have high IQ that top up to the school recommendation. This makes them more famous compares to others who have beauty only. Here is one of the student that stands out of the crowd even though she may not have beauty at the moment but who knows? Will she became one of the student to be more famous and be the Queen of STS High School? Maybe, but as we progress in this story you will notices her life will changes and touches your heart as we continue the story. 

Hebe open her classroom door slowsly and walk out. At that moment, her classmate whispering across to one another and realises that the new transfer student is one of the rumors to be able to meet the school requirements. This news have been spreading across one mates to another like there no secret in the building like they are a family attach together. Unfornately, when the students wants to meet her it wasn't the images they were hoping for like a smart student with strict manner but instead they can't believe a 16 years old girl is walking like an old granny across the corridor.  

"Hebe, here come here!" Jiro shouted from the opposite of the building to gain her attention.

Hebe started to whisper "ah, there is he. i'm glad he shouted for my name before i don't know what to do with this situation with lots of peoples glaring at my direction as if they disappoint the smart girl images. Sorry, i couldn't meet your standard! but i don't care what you think, i am who i am." she smile as she walk away quickly like she vanish in the air. At the same time the students who was in that area give a second thought. "Oh, she soo creepy, what is the hell is that smile, the clothes, the glasses. Let's go! What a disappointed." As they back away from her and ended up to their ordinary life like she doesn't exsistance in this world.

"Hi, Jiro" Hebe reply with a silence quiet voice as she saw another girl stands next to him as if she got the feeling that this moment will affect her life forever. But what is it? 

Jiro introduce his childhood friend. "This is Ella, my brother." 

"Hey! I'm a girl." While Ella knock him out with her elbow to give a signal don't misjudge me because of my gender.

In that moment, they heard a cute voice echo in their direction. "hahaha! that soo funny. Especialyl your reaction Jiro." Hebe reply

Ella grab her and annouce somethng she couldn't expect. "You're so cute! from now on i decided we are three awesome friends."

Hebe  reaction bounce back at her and gasp the word "friends" that she couldn't move her lips to say the word and become speechless. All she could do is nod her head. 

"So, let's go and eat in the canteen. GOGOGO! My brothers." Ella laugh and run ahead to the canteen.

"Hebe, your life will change starting today. Let's go before the foods are gone." Jiro reply in soft voice to clam her red blushy face. As he quickly to catch up with Ella. But he never know that In those words it did change her life dramatically that he will never would think off. 

Hebe started walking and the wind become stronger as her bangs became in the ways so she move it to the right side and glance up and saw Aaron smile at her as if he saw all of the situation. She became blush and quickly catch up with the rest of them.