Move On

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s still two more weeks before the second year of middle school start. Eunji just made her Facebook account yesterday. She wants to find new friends on Facebook so that she can forget Hoya in a faster way. After finish filling out the information, she tries to browse some of her friends; Apink, Kyungsoo, Minhyuk and some of old friends.  She also adds her classmate and some of her sunbaes including Seo In Guk. After browsing some profile, she found a cute guy which is from her school. She just adds him so that she can meet new friends. She starts yawning and turns off her laptop.

A week later…

Eunji’s POV

Wow! I already have 100 friends in just one week. This is so amazing. Wait, I need to check whether that guy approve me or not. Great! He approved me and he’s online now. This is my chance! Oh! He wants to chat with me!

End of Eunji’s POV

 

Yoseob: Hello. Thanks for adding me, Jung Eunji. I’m Yang Yoseob. You can just call me Yoseob oppa. You’re going to enter second year right? Nice to meet you, Eunji!

Eunji: Hello. Yeah, nice to meet you, Yoseob oppa.

Yoseob: What class are you going to attend, Eunji?

Eunji: I’m in 2-C. How about you, oppa?

Yoseob: I’m in 3-A.

Eunji: Oppa, you’re great in your study.

Yoseob: No, I’m just like you.

Eunji: Ayyy, oppa, you lied. Hehehehe. Anyway oppa, can I see your picture? Why don’t your put your picture as your default?

Yoseob: Because I’m not so handsome…

Eunji: But oppa, please… I want to see your picture…

Yoseob: Hurm, wait. I’ll upload it into my album...

Eunji: Okay….

Yoseob: I’m done!

 

Eunji quickly click on Yoseob’s profile to check the picture. She smiles as she looks at the picture.

 

Eunji: Oppa, which one is you? There are two people.

Yoseob: I let you guess which one is me...

Eunji: The right one?

Yoseob: No...

Eunji: Then, the left one?

Yoseob: Nope… Actually that’s my friends. The left one is Dongwoon and the right one is Doojoon.

 

Eunji’s POV

Dongwoon sunbae is so handsome. Maybe I can be friend with him, but how?

End of Eunji’s POV

 

Yoseob: Eunji? Are you still there….

Eunji: Yes oppa. Oppa, that Dongwoon sunbae is so handsome… but oppa, why don’t you put your own picture? I want to see it!

Yoseob: Why? Do you attracted to him? My picture? Hurm, maybe later? Hehehe.

Eunji: Oppa, I want to be friend with him, can I ask his biodata?

Yoseob: Urm. I’ll try but I cannot promise you, Eunji. Okay?

Eunji: Why oppa?

Yoseob: Because he’s a cold person. But, don’t worry, I’ll help you.

Eunji: Thank you oppa.

Yoseob: But, how can I pass the biodata?

Eunji: You know Chunji? Can you pass to him?

Yoseob: Okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya’s POV

Tomorrow , the second year will start, which mean it’s almost a year my relationship with Krystal. For one year, I felt so happy that I met Krystal. I’m really glad. Yes, I’m glad. But, recently, somehow I feel distant. I don’t how to explain but she is not the old Soo Jung that I knew before. She always get angry with me when I always spend my time with PinkFinite. She should know that they are the only friends that I got in this world. I wish that Krystal can be more supportive to me just  like Eunji. Yeah, Jung Eunji.

Why I keep thinking of her these days ? Someone, please help me.

End of Hoya’s POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first week of the school…

“Eunji!” Eunji turned her head and smiled to Chunji, her closest male friend in Seoul. Chunji passed her a letter and smiled cheekily.

“What is it, Chunji?” Eunji asked while flipping the letter, searching the sender’s name but there is no name.

“I don’t know Eunji. You know Yoseob hyung? He was the one who asked me to hand you this letter. He said you know about this.” He displayed his cute expression.

“Oh, I remember now. Thanks, Chunji.” Chunji smiled as reply to Eunji. Eunji opened the letter and saw Dongwoon’s biodata. Eunji smiled happily.

“What is it, Eunji?” Chunji tried to peek at it. Eunji folded the paper back.

“No way, Chunji. This is private and confidential, okay?” Eunji winked at him.

“Why are you being secretive with me, Eunji? So bad of you !” Chunji pouted. Eunji pinched his cheeks and says “ This is a girl’s problem. You don’t need to know my dear. I suggest that you sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter