From Enemy to Friends?

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few months had gone. Hoya still report Eunji’s activities to Yonghwa, and every time Yonghwa get back from playing soccer, he will tell Mr. and Mrs. Jung about his only dongsaeng. Eunji will get mad at Yonghwa and ignores him all night.

Eunji, who want to get revenge on Hoya, can’t do that. Instead of getting revenge, she’s the one who always get disturbed by Hoya, Minhyuk and some other guys every day after school in the bus. They also call Eunji ‘Mashimaro’ or ‘Hamtaro’ just because she always bring a black bag that have Mashimaro’s picture and she have Hamtaro badge on it. Eunji always defend herself by hitting them using bottle that she always bring with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Saturday evening, Eunji is reading novel at the small garden behind her house. Eunji really loves sitting there; reading novel while listening to mp4 player. Yonghwa who is getting ready for his soccer, go to his only dongsaeng and sit in front of her. He really loves his dongsaeng; more than anyone. She is the only sibling that he has.

“Oppa, what are you doing? You aren’t going to play soccer today?” Eunji looked at her watch.

“I’m going.” “Then, go play your soccer, don’t disturb me, okay oppa?” Eunji shooing Yonghwa away.

“Actually, I want to ask something.” Eunji closed her book and asks “What, oppa?

“Why are you mad at Hoya…..” before Yonghwa can finish his word, Eunji interrupt...”Hoya, Hoya, Hoya, can you stop talking about him oppa? I’m sick whenever I hear his name. In school, in bus I have to face him, and at home you also talking about him?” Eunji burst in anger.

“Eunji-ah, please hear me first okay?” Yonghwa pulled his dongsaeng’s hand and asked her to sit down.

“Why you always hit Hoya and his friends with your bottle?” Yonghwa asked.

“That’s good for them. They always call me Hamtaro and Mashimaro. They always made fun of me, oppa. That’s why I hit them with my precious bottle.” Eunji smiled evilly.

“But, I think you shouldn’t do that. It’s not good.” Yonghwa exclaimed.

“Oppa, they picked on me first, why should I let them? I’m your dongsaeng yet you are on their side.” Eunji pouted. She disappointed that her oppa would said that.

“I’m not on anyone side, Eunji. I’m just doing the right thing.” Yonghwa exclaimed.

“If you’re only doing the right thing, then you should stop your spying activity...” Eunji get up and walked away from the garden. Yonghwa sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After playing soccer, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Hoya rest at the side of the field. Yonghwa want to talk about Eunji with Hoya. But, he can’t because of Minhyuk.

“Hyung, Hoya, let’s go home. It’s already late.” Minhyuk put his soccer boot into his bag.

“You go back first, Minhyuk. I have something to tell Hoya.” Yonghwa replied.

“What hyung? I want to know too!” Minhyuk answered.

“No, no. You cannot hear this. Go go!” Hoya pushed Minhyuk. Minhyuk pouted and walked away from them.

“Hyung, what is it that you want to talk about?” Hoya asked after make sure that Minhyuk gone.

“It’s about Eunji. Please stop with our spying project.” Yonghwa replied.

“Why, hyung? I thought that you’re the one who excited about this…” Hoya asking an explanation.

“That Eunji. She hates me now because of that. So, let’s stop okay?” Yonghwa replied. Hoya sighed. After this, no one that he can tease. He really loves Eunji’s reaction whenever he teases her. Just thinking about her make Hoya smile.

“Why are you smiling, Hoya?” Yonghwa tapped Hoya’s shoulder.

“Nothing, Hoya. Let’s go home.” Yonghwa and Hoya walked and left the field.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji glad that Hoya not looking at her during class. She’s relieved that there’s no report of her activity in school from his oppa. She’s finally can smile again. Before this, she always has tense face during lesson.

Hoya look at her; she’s smiling again while focus on the teacher. Hoya know that Eunji happy.

“Eunji, can you help me send these books to 6-D?” The teacher asked. Eunji just nodded her head since it is from teacher. Beside, Hyuna who is the assistant is too far from the teacher. Before the teacher get out from the class, the teacher asked Hoya to help Eunji. He as a monitor needs to do his job.

When Eunji walk to teacher’s table, Hoya does the same thing. When Eunji want to take the book, Hoya also follows her action. Eunji who is annoyed by Hoya’s action said, “Why are you following my action?”

“I just do my responsibility as a monitor.” Hoya answered.

“Okay, then do it by yourself.” Eunji walked away from him.

“Hey, this is so many. Help me please…” Hoya made a sad face. Eunji usually can’t resist it but for no reason she still ignoring Hoya.

“Just ask Hyuna to help you.” Eunji replied.

“Hyuna went to toilet. Help me, please?” Again, Hoya made sad face. Eunji who cannot resist helped him at last. When they walk together to send the books to 6-B, people is talking about Hoya and Eunji; saying that they are good together. Hayoung, Eunji’s friend who is the student of 6-D, just smiling looking at them. Eunji said that she always fought with Hoya, but she look that they are compatible with each other.

Since that, Eunji always the one who will be sending the books and helped by Hoya. Their classmates say that Eunji should be the assistant, but Eunji keep reject it because she’s already a prefect. Plus, she just helps the teacher. People keep teasing her with Hoya; she really hate it and she will glare at Hoya and keep on hating him even she know that it wasn’t his fault at all.

Hoya, who is really sad by the fact of Eunji hating her, tries talking to Yonghwa. Yonghwa try to console him by saying that he will plan something out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter