Waver

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month had passed. The bet between Dongwoon and Eunji are still going because the final will be held in a week.  For that one month, Dongwoon had been avoiding Eunji. Eunji don’t know why. She tried asking Yoseob but failed. When she texted him, his answers always short and simple. Seem like he is being cold to Eunji. Dongwoon has his own reason for doing that to Eunji. He keeps trying, trying not to be jealous of Eunji and Hoya.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

Yeah, they’re just childhood friends, why should I jealous of them? But, why I have this feeling that Eunji has something for Hoya? She seems so happy whenever she talks about Hoya. Aish, Dongwoon, since when that you can be so jealous of someone else?

End of Dongwoon’s POV

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

The bell ringing; as a sign to the students that their recess time is coming. The students running out from their classroom to the canteen. Dongwoon and his cliques walk out of the classroom slowly to the garden behind the school building. They always spend time there; eating the food that sent by Gikwang’s butler. Lately Dongwoon not becoming himself. Other Beast members already know who the reason behind this. It’s absolutely Eunji.

 

“Say Dongwoon, do you have any problem with Eunji? Why are you not spending time with her lately?” Doojoon asked.

 

Dongwoon turn his head to Doojoon and just smile. “Maybe I should let Eunji go...” Dongwoon eat his food. Beast member look at each other with confused look on them.

 

“What Dongwoon? Let her go? But, why? Aren’t you guys okay all this time? I think that you guys have no problem since you guys officially dating each other...” Junhyung exclaimed. He doesn’t see any problem with their relationship. Not like him, he and Hara are in the verge of break up. He feels so depressed about it but he doesn’t want his concentration on soccer going down just because of his personal problem.

 

“We are happy all this time. I’m happy that she came into my life. She’s my only sunshine and I’m very grateful for that. I like her. So much, but I know that her love is not for me. She’s been in love with someone else. Maybe she still young and cannot figure out her true feeling. Maybe she just likes me as an oppa and sunbae.” Dongwoon replied. The rest of them just nodded their head, as a sign that they respect Dongwoon’s reason.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunji is worrying about Dongwoon that don’t spending much time with her. Eunji feels like he trying to avoid her all this time. Eunji know that he had been busy with soccer, but she seem upset that Dongwoon never tried to contact her or spending time with her.  So, she spends more time with Hoya. The final going to be held this week, so Hoya staying at her house for a week. It is much easier for him going forth and back from home to Eunji’s school for practice.

 

For Hoya, he feels like he’s going to his past time because he has Eunji by his side. He feels more energetic and very excited to face the final and compete with Eunji’s boyfriend. Sometimes that he forgets that he already have Krystal as his girlfriend. He keeps clinging to Eunji and his actions made Eunji sometimes feel uncomfortable with him. He only has Eunji in Seoul, since he doesn’t have any relatives that staying in Seoul. With Hoya by her side, Eunji always spend time with him since she and Dongwoon are not contacting each other. For that time being, her heart always wavers because of her first love, Hoya. She knows that she shouldn’t do that, but she cannot help it. Whenever Hoya beside her, her body temperature keep going up, different from what she feels when she with Dongwoon.

 

Eunji’s POV

I cannot do this. I must not do this. I need to avoid this feeling. I have Dongwoon oppa right? He’s the one that I’m dating right now. He’s the one that I love. Yeah, he’s the one. Oh, please heart! Don’t make my life become miserable just because of Hoya pretty please!

End of Eunji’s POV

----------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Eunji decide to call Dongwoon. Tomorrow is going to be the final between Hoya’s school and her school. So, she wants to have a small talk before they meet each other tomorrow so that it won’t be awkward. Dongwoon who just have his shower surprised by Eunji’s call. Maybe because they have not interacted much with each other make Dongwoon want to know what the reason for the call. He picks up the call…

 

“Hello, Eunji...”

“Hi, Dongwoon oppa! I really miss you! Don’t you miss me?” Dongwoon can’t help but smiled at Eunji’s voice. The voice that always be his energizer during weak times.

“Of course I miss you~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter