First Kiss

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji  let her feet drag her away from the house.  She still can’t believe what she just heard from Yonghwa. The thought about it keep lingering in her mind until her feet stop in front of the playground. She  start walking to the swing and sit on it. She wipe her face; clean all the tears that have dried. She take a deep breath and trying to calm herself.

“I’m just telling you the truth Eunji. It’s really Baekhyun!”

Yonghwa’s words keep repeating again and again. Suddenly, she feel that her face becoming red.

“How am I going to face him after this?”

-----------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. I’ve told her everything.” Yonghwa sighed before continue, “I just can’t stand it when she keep asking for Hoya when you’re was the one that did everything for her.”

“It’s okay, hyung. Maybe she need some time to understand all of this. Well, she did thought that Hoya was her saviour. No wonder she can’t accept the fact.” Baekhyun replied.

“Aish, it’s getting late. Where is this kid go?” Yonghwa speaks worriedly. He really afraid that the same incident will happen to her only dongsaeng, “Baekhyun, you can go home now. I want to find Eunji. I’m afraid that she will go far.”

“Can I join you? Maybe we can split up and finding her will be faster.” Baekhyun suggested. Both of them walk out from the house and split up to search Eunji.  He keep walking until he see a familiar girl sitting on the swing. He walks to her and said, “Eunji?” which surprise the girl.

“Eh, Baekhyun? What are you doing here?” Eunji tried to hide her nervousness.

“Well, I’ve been looking for you. It’s been 1 hour since you’re out. It’s getting late. Why don’t I send you back home?” Baekhyun asked.

“I..I..I don’t want to go home yet. Let me stay here for another 10 minutes.” Eunji replied.

“Okay, then. If you want to.” Baekhyun sit on the the swing beside Eunji. Eunji surprised with his action.“Hey, what are you doing here? You should go home!”

“Nope. I want to stay here with you. Actually, I want to talk more with you.” Baekhyun smile made her heart beating so fast and her cheek turning red.

 

Eunji’s POV

This is so strange. Why do my heart keep beating fast? Oh heart, please be normal!

“Eunji, do you like Hoya?” Baekhyun’s question come out nowhere after we have been silent. Why suddenly he ask about Hoya?

“Eunji,  actually the reason I decide to study here because I want to meet you, Eunji.  It is coincidence that my father was transferred to this area too. You know Eunji, I’ve been secretly liked you since the first day you came to Seoul Middle School. But,  I was not brave enough to confess to you. But then, you and Dongwoon sunbae dated each other. Do you know that my heart broke into pieces that time?”

Woo, wait Baekhyun, what with this sudden confession?

End of Eunji’s POV

 

Eunji turned to Baekhyun and said, “Look, Baekhyun. I didn’t knew that you had that kind of feeling to me. It’s just that I want you to know...”

Before Eunji can finish her sentence, Baekhyun press his lips against hers. Her eyes widen and because of shock, she slap Baekhyun’s face.

“Baekhyun! What are you doing?” Eunji touched her lip. “That was my first kiss though...” She muttered under her breath.

“What? Seriously that was your first kiss?” Baekhyun asked. “I’m sorry for stealing your first kiss, Eunji. I...I..I ‘m sorry, Eunji. I was out of control. I’m sorry Eunji.” Baekhyun said with apologetic tone.

“I really like you, Eunji. Will you go out with me?” For the second time Baekhyun surprised Eunji.

Eunji take a deep breath before replies, “I’m sorry Baekhyun but I can’t return your feeling, I never look at other boy beside Hoya.  I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter