New Student

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since the news about Hoya and Woohee spread at school. For the one week duration, Eunji had been avoiding Woohee but she didn’t realize about that. But then, Eunji thought that grudge is too painful to keep deep inside her heart and she decided to let it go. She had been crying all night before her sleep and trying to be cheerful as she can the next morning so that her friends don’t feel suspicious about her.

“Hey Eunji....” Naeun come and sit beside Eunji. She is reading her novel in the garden while hearing some soft music.

“Oh, hi Naeun...” She closed her book and looked at her best friend. “What had made you come here? Tonight we are going to meet at Yookyung’s house right? We can talk there, you know?” She flashed her smile.

“Eunji, are you okay?” Eunji look at her best friend. “What do you mean by that, Naeun? I’m okay. Don’t you see me? Don’t worry Naeun, I’m okay.” Eunji faking a smile.

“You are not okay, Eunji. I know. Since the news about Hoya and Woohee, you’re not okay.” Eunji looked surprised.

“Huh. I can’t ever hide anything from you....” Eunji sighed. Naeun hold her best friend’s hand. “I thought that I’ll have the chance when Krystal left him. But then, Woohee came and be his girlfriend. She came when me and him getting close to each other. I don’t blame her for this. Maybe I don’t have any attraction.” Eunji is in the verge of crying.

“Eunji, calm down. Who says that you’re not attractive? I think since you entered the school, there are many boys that keep looking at you. Do you remember Joon? Mr. Lee’s son? He always pesters on you. He always follows you wherever you go. He’s such a cutie, isn’t it?” Naeun smiled patting Eunji’s back.

“Not him, please! He’s sure one of the most annoying people that I’ve ever met. Being clingy to me, I don’t really like him though. I wish that he give me some privacy in class. I’m thinking of changing seat. Being near to Joon, I can’t even focus on the lesson. Or should I changing seat with Hoya. I want to sit alone at the back so that I can focus. How about that, Naeun?” Eunji grinned.

“Up to you! I don’t care! I’m afraid you’re the one who will be jealous when I sit beside him...” Naeun stuck out her tongue.

Eunji playfully hit Naeun’s hand. “Eyyyy, I won’t be jealous of you!” They laughed together. “Say, Eunji. Do you know Kibum sunbae? One of the student body committee...” Naeun asked.

Eunji nods her head. “Why?” “I heard that he’s really fond of you. They also said that you’re being considered as one of the new committee members.” Eunji widened her eyes.

“What? Like seriously?” Naeun nods her head. “Well, if it’s you, I know you can do it! Hwaiting Eunji!”

“Whatever, I don’t care about that. Well, enough talking about me. Let’s talk about you now...” Eunji grinned.

“Yah! What’s with the grin? Anyway, what do you want to talk about me?” Naeun asked.

“Well, I want to know about your love life too... Hehehe. Well, my love life is so dull and boring because I don’t have boyfriend, but you do. So, how things happened between you and Sungjae? Have you guys made up?” Eunji asked. Truthfully, she tired of being the unfortunate one. So, she decides to not even bother about her own feeling and just enjoy the life.

Naeun sighed when she heard the question. Eunji look at her best friend, waiting an answer from her. “We broke up last week.” Eunji trying to comfort Naeun. “But, it’s okay! I’m a strong girl you know.” Naeun give Eunji assuring smile.

“Naeun, actually there’s someone that interested in you...” Eunji exclaimed. “Who?”

“Well, I’m sure that you’ll be shocked when I say the name. He’s been pestering me for almost one month just to know about you.” Eunji smiled cheekily. “What? And you don’t even tell me all this time?” Naeun asking with annoyed tone.

“Sorry Naeun. It’s just that I’m waiting for the right time. Do you want to know who is he?” Naeun nods her head. Eunji whisper to Naeun and made her widened her eyes. “WHAT?”

--------------------------------------------------------

And that’s how Naeun had a new boyfriend. It was Myungsoo. Eunji was like a matchmaker; she trying hard to convince Naeun to accept Myungsoo’s request. In the end, her heart opened to Myungsoo’s caring and nice personality. After 2 months getting know each other, they officially become together. Well, her Pinkfinite friends mostly are dating each other except for Hoya, Bomi and Woohyun. Well, Hoya is having good day everyday thanks to her girlfriend, Woohee meanwhile Bomi and Woohyun are like having love-hate relationship.

Since Eunji always get her feeling hurt, she decides to forget about her feeling and try to focus on study. Plus, since she had become one of student body committee, she has huge responsibility on her shoulder. Even if she’s busy, she does never forget about her friends. She always tries to make times for her beloved friends. Of course, at times she will act awkward whenever Hoya around. But, it can’t be helped since he was her first love after all.

“Eunji! Eunji! Eunji!” Naeun’s voice startled Eunji who is reading at the garden. Well, actually not reading. She actually flips through the pages and thinking deep in her thought for about 10 minutes.

“Oh, hi Naeun!” She put away her novel and waving at Naeun. “Having fun with Myungsoo, aren’t you?” Naeun blushed at Eunji’s question.

“Nooooooo....what makes you think that I’m with him before I come here?” Naeun replied Eunji’s answer with another question.

“Yah! No need to fool your best friend okay? It’s written on your face, you know...” Eunji grinned before continue “What makes you come here?”

“Well, I just came back from Myungsoo’s basketball practice. When we are going to head home, I saw Kibum sunbae with a boy walk out from the principal’s room.” Naeun talked.

“Then? I don’t see anything wrong with that...” Eunji replied.

“Well, Myungsoo said that it was a new student. Did you know about this or not?” Naeun asked.

“Well, of course I know about that. But Kibum sunbae was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter