Graduation

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the seniors are looking nervous in the hall, waiting for a historical moment of their life; graduation day. They could not been happier than this because after this, they will become an adult. Everyone is looking forward to this moment.

 

Baekhyun, Eunji and PinkFinite are sitting at the front row as they will receive the Achievement Awards from the school as they have been active in activities and competition outside the school which is a great opportunity for the school to be known by the public.

 

After getting the award, Baekhyun whispers to Eunji. “Can you stay at school after this? I need to give you something.” Eunji just nods her head as she can feel a tint of pink shade appear on her cheek. Somehow, she really anticipate what is Baekhyun going to give her.

 

After the ceremony, all of them taking selfie together before everyone separate their way to meet their own family. “Congrats, my cute little Eunji!” Eunji smiles as she see the owner of the voice that she has been missing. Her Yonghwa oppa is coming with his band members and Seohyun unnie. “Awww, I’ve been missing everyone!” They do the group hug. “Sorry dear Eunji, we’ve been busy and finally we’re done with the exam.” Jonghyun smiled. “Well, at least for this semester. We have 3 more years to come.” Seohyun exclaimed.

 

“Seohyun! Do you need to remind us about that? Let’s just be happy and enjoy Eunji’s special day~” Jungshin hold out a beautiful lily bouquet and gives it to Eunji.

 

“Wahhh, you guys are the best! This is why I love you guys~” Eunji grinned. “Okay, let’s take a picture. Hmm, who can I ask to help us taking the picture?” Minhyuk’s eyes wandering until he notices someone familiar.

 

“Oh, Howon ah! Please help us!” He called Hoya who is actually a few feet from them. “Ah, sure!” Being a polite one, he walks to them and take a few pictures of them.

 

“Thank you, Howon. Now, it’s your turn.” Minhyuk pushed him to stand beside Eunji. Everyone is giving their way to the teenager. Eunji cannot help but being awkward with him. “Hmm, this is not right. Why are you guys so stiff? Please make a bright expression.” Yonghwa is not satisfied with how they act around each other. Jonghyun who is standing beside him clearly understanding of the this situation as Eunji always text him regarding Hoya.

 

To avoid them spending time too long each other, they force a smile and hold up peace sign.They do not realise that the distance between them become closer as they just want to escape from taking picture with each other for too long.

 

“Oppa, we need to go to class now so see you at home?” Eunji tried to wrap the meeting quickly because she does not want to be seen standing close to Hoya for so long. “Orait, then. Moreover, we need to prepare for tonight. See you at home, our cutie Eunji!” Yonghwa pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter