New Beginning

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed since the school started. Of course, Apink and Infinite excited for the new surrounding, new friends and new teachers at Busan High School. Chorong, Yookyung, Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Dongwoo are in class 1-1, while Naeun, Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoung, Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun are in 1-2. After school, they decided to spend time at the cafeteria before going back home.

“Hey Naeun, when Eunji going to join us for school?” Sungjong asked. “It would be more happening if she’s here. She’s a happy virus you know? Since the first time we met her, I can see Myungsoo become livelier than before.”

Myungsoo POV

What are Sungjong talking about? He doesn’t know what happened between me and Eunji. Actually, I have some secret relationship but I can’t let everyone know. Hehehe...

“Yahhhh! What a creepy smile you have!” Sungyeol’s statement make all the attention divert to me. Damn Sungyeol.

“You are so weird, Myungsoo. You’re handsome but how come you don’t have girlfriend? Ever since we entered the school, I wonder how much confession or love letter that you received.” I smirked when I heard Namjoo.

“Well, I can’t blame myself. I thanked my parents for giving birth to me with this look.” I can see dissatisfaction on my friends. “And........” I stop for a while.

“And?” Everyone is waiting but I don’t think I can say it. “Nothing.” I smiled. I don’t think I can say that I’m in love with a girl that in love with someone else. I can’t.

End of Myungsoo POV

Naeun POV

“Naeun, you still don’t answer Sungjong. When Eunji will come with us to school? I can’t wait to walk to school together like the old times! Right, Yookyung?” Hayoung keep nudging me with her pointy elbow. Yookyung keep playing with my fingers. Aishhh, these kids! Don’t they know that I’m currently having some problem here?

“Eunji said that she will register at this school this week but I’m not sure what day.” I answered lazily. I don’t have the mood to speak with them. But, I can feel someone is looking at me with intense gaze. It’s Myungsoo. Somehow, I feel intimidated with the way he looking at me. Looking like I’m his food and going to be eaten anytime. I think I need some time alone. I can’t let my imagination be wild. Aishhh! Son Naeun!

“Guys, I think I need to go home now... I’ll see you guys tomorrow... Bye!” I take my bag and walk to the school gate.

End of Naeun POV

“What’s wrong with her?” Woohyun said. “It’s not like her. Where’s the old witch character?”

“Woohyun! That’s our friend that you’re talking about!” Chorong hit Woohyun endlessly. “Maybe she’s not in the mood or she’s just tired.” Chorong tried to defend her friend.

“Chorong, stop hitting him. Come on guys, I’m tired too. Let’s go home.” Sunggyu pulls Chorong’s hand and walk away. “Bye, guys!” Chorong shout from afar.

“I think we all should heading back home too.” Yookyung said to Sungyeol. He nodded his head and get up from the bench.

“Bomi, want to go home with me?” Woohyun asked. Bomi shook her head. “Okay then. I’ll go first. Bye Bomi...” One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter