The Match

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dongwoon? Are you okay?” Yoseob walk and sit beside him. In this situation, only Yoseob is the one that can approach him.

“Yoseob, maybe I really need to break up with her...” Dongwoon said.

“What made you take decision like this? Have you discussed this matter with Eunji? Does she know about this?” Yoseob’s questions made Dongwoon become silent again.

“Look, I’m not opposing you doing this. But later we need to play. I don’t want your concentration on the game will be affected because of this. We need to win this game. Okay?” Yoseob said. “I’ll go out to warm up first. Make sure don’t be late. “Yoseob walk away from Dongwoon to start warming up his body before the match.

Dongwoon’s POV

Yoseob, you don’t know how I feel right now. I’m not sure about my decision but I really feel that I have to break up with her. Even though she said that she like me, she loves me but I can’t feel it. Seriously. But, I can’t be selfish just because I have my own problem. I need to do my best for this game.

End of Dongwoon’s POV

“Oppa~” A voice approach Dongwoon. It is none other than Eunji. Ever since Dongwoon and Eunji started dating each other, no one that have the brave to greet Dongwoon freely. She walks with Hoya behind her. It makes Dongwoon’s heart shattered into pieces.

“Oh, hi Eunji~” Dongwoon try to be cheerful. He can see that she and Hoya are carrying big plastic bag.

“Oppa, are you ready?” Eunji sit beside Dongwoon and put the plastic bag at the bench. Hoya follow 

“Hey, how can you enter this place? This is exclusive only to SEOUL MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCCER PLAYER only you know?” Dongwoon asked Eunji. Hoya who heard Dongwoon startled. He knew that from Dongwoon’s tone that he doesn’t comfortable with his presence.

“Guess I’m the culprit here. Sorry Dongwoon-shi. I’ll leave this place. Good luck with the game later.” Hoya gets up and walks out from the area.

“Oppa, don’t be so harsh. He just helps me with these foods. Besides, I already got the permission from the coach. If you are going to be like this, I would never come to see you today....” Eunji said with upset tone. She never knew that Dongwoon will mad at unimportant thing.

“Hey, Eunji. Don’t be like this...” Dongwoon talk to Eunji. He knows that Eunji is upset. It’s just that he become jealous of Eunji and Hoya. He doesn’t want to tell Eunji about it because he’ll be embarrassed about that.

Seeing Eunji with no reaction, Dongwoon take out small paper and pen from his bag and scribble something. After that, he put it beside Eunji and walk away from her; getting ready to warm up his body at the field.

Eunji that realised that Dongwoon is not besides her, stomping her feet; a sign that she’s so furious. When she standing up and get ready to watch the game, a small paper fall on her feet. She pick it up and see that there’s something written on the paper.

‘Don’t put your sour face in front of me. Your smiling and happy face is the best. It’s always being my motivation. So, be happy okay? ^^’

She lifts up her head and trying to find Dongwoon who actually have been looking at her. Their eyes meet and make both smiles shyly. Dongwoon winking at Eunji and she reply it with heart sign. But there’s someone looking at them with sad look.

------------------------------------------------------

Eunji walking alone while smiling to herself. She’s really happy with the fact that Dongwoon still care about her after all. While walking, she bumps into a girl...

“Hey! Watch out! Please keep your eyes open while walking, miss!” A girl let out her anger.

“Krystal, watch your manner!” Another voice interrupted. “Erm, sorry miss. My friend....... eh, Eunji?” She surprised to see Eunji.

“Naeun!” Eunji’s eyes sparkling. She really missed her best friends. Yookyung and Hayoung too. She really missed them. She walking to them and hug them. There are tears formed in her eyes. Krystal standing beside them sighing; she really hates to see this dramatic scene. She really has cold personality. The only friend that she has is her sister, Jessica. Thanks to Hoya that she become more sociable; she now can socialize with Apink and Infinite.

“Hey hey Eunji, don’t forget us too...” Chorong exclaimed.

“Hey, of course I remember you guys. Apink rite? I’m glad that we can meet again.” Eunji flashed her sweet eye smile.

“Make sure you remember Infinite too, Eunji...” Woohyun interrupted and smile at her.

“Of course I remember you guys... how can I forget such handsome boys?” Eunji replied. Her reply made the guys blushing. “You guys come to support Hoya?”

“Yeah, of course. And I’m sure that my boyfriend’s team will win this match!” Krystal said arrogantly.

“Don’t speak mighty Krystal. Let’s wish the best for this game, rite everyone?” Everyone nodding their head; agree with Naeun. “Anyway Eunji, where’s your boyfriend? I want to see him!” Naeun said excitedly.

“What? BOYFRIEND?”

“Since when you have boyfriend, Eunji? You only tell Naeun and forget to tell me and Yookyung.”

“You already have boyfriend? I guess I don’t have chance, huh?”

Eunji just smile when her friends keep showering her with questions. She just k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter