The Date

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days before the date......

“Ding Dong!” Eunji heard the bell rang and she quickly step out from her room and go straight to the door.

“Don’t worry umma. I’ll open it.” Eunji opened the door but there’s no one standing there. Only a big square white box at her feet. She step out from her house and take look if the sender is still around the neighbourhood. Unfortunately, there’s no one. She sighed. She takes the box inside the house and notices an envelope written ‘To: Jung Eunji’.

“Who’s coming, Eunji?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“No one, just someone send box to me.” She replied. “Who? Is that your secret admirer?”

“I don’t know umma. Maybe. But it’s not going to happen. Your daughter is not very pretty.” Eunji said.

“Aishhhh, my daughter is very pretty. If you’re not pretty, then you wouldn’t have the handsome Dongwoon. Even handsome boy know pretty girl you know.” Mrs. Jung exclaimed.

“Umma, you’re making me embarrassed. Thanks umma. I love you so much!” Eunji hugged Mrs. Jung.

“Umma, I’m going to my room okay?” Mrs. Jung nodded her head and heading to the kitchen. “Eunji, don’t forget to get down for dinner!” She shouted from the kitchen.

“Yes!”

Eunji close the door and lie down on the bed. Then sit get up and sit on the bed. She opens the envelope and there’s a card written ‘Please wear it on our date. I’m really looking forward to it.’

“Aishhh, no wonder he hadn’t contacted me, busy searching for this outfit huh?” Eunji smiles.

 But, suddenly she looks nervous. It’s the very first time Dongwoon asking her out. Before this, they just were spending time together at school. Nervous yet excited waiting Saturday.

-------------------------------------------

“Are you sure this is okay?” Eunji asked the girls. The girls show their thumbs up.

“You are looking absolutely beautiful Eunji...” Yookyung exclaimed. “I can’t believe this is your first official date. You already date him quite long, right?”

“Yeah. But since he’s been busy with soccer, we can only meet at school.” Eunji exclaimed. Apink stay at Eunji’s house since Thursday. Eunji invited them since they were having school break. They came on Eunji’s request. Eunji wants them to help her for her first date.

“But Eunji, you’re really cute with Dongwoon. He is very handsome. Not to mention awesome.” Namjoo exclaimed. She just smiles hearing her friends’ compliment towards her boyfriend.

“How do you feel right now, Eunji?” Chorong asked.

“Excited? Nervous? Aishhh, I don’t know, I have mixed feelings...” Eunji replied.

“Be cool and relax Eunji, you are going to be fine...” Naeun talked.

“It’s about time. You should go...” Bomi said.

“Okay. I’ll go first. See you guys later.” Eunji waved at the girls.

 “So, why don’t we go out and have fun by ourselves in Seoul?” Hayoung asked.

“Yeah, let’s go!” The other girls replied in unison.

----------------------------------------------

A girl is standing nervously in front of the Secret Garden cafe while keep looking at her watch. “Where is he? He sure late!” She said.

Not far from there, a boy running towards the girl. “Sorry Eunji, I’m late...” Dongwoon apologized while breathing heavily, the result of running because of his own lateness.

“I’m so sorry, Eunji....” Dongwoon apologized once again after being ignored by Eunji.

“Just let’s go into the cafe... I’m hungry!” Eunji opened the door and walking into the cafe.

“Wait Eunji!” Dongwoon chased her and noticed that she already sat down at the one of the tables. He walking towards her and feel glad that she’s wearing the dress that he gave to her. Wearing white blouse with light purple cardigan and jeans, Eunji looks lovely with her ponytail.

“You’re pretty today...” Eunji smiled hearing that compliment. Her anger diminished. Dongwoon sure know how to melt her heart.

“I’m glad that you’re wearing the dress that I gave to you.” Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter