He's so annoying!

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRINGGGGG!

Eunji shut off the alarm. It’s the first day of school. Eunji knows that this day will come too. She’s going to the bathroom slowly and get ready to school. During breakfast, Yonghwa just keep smiling.

“Eunji, please send my regard to Hoya.” Yonghwa smiled cheekily.

“I won’t!” Eunji get up from the chair and bid goodbye to her parents and made face to Yonghwa.  She waits for the bus to pick her up in front of the house.

When the bus arrived, she goes into the bus and walk searching for empty seat. It is 6.45 a.m., still dark and it’s morning, she don’t really talk much. Eunji see some of the students already in the bus and see her friend, Yookyung and take sit beside the window; behind Yookyung. Eunji really love morning breeze. It’s so refreshing. The bus will pick up Yookyung first, next Eunji, followed by Hayoung and lastly Naeun.

“Morning Eunji!” Naeun smiled happily.

“Morning...” Eunji replied.

“Eunji, about Hoya, don’t worry too much okay?” Naeun tried to cheer Eunji. She knows that her friend had been thinking about Hoya these times.

Eunji nodded her head. She tries to smile happily thinking that it’s a new start for her. She needs to get a good grade this year to make sure that she can go to the best middle school.

They already arrived at school. The bus stop at the back gate. Students start queuing to get out from the bus. Eunji is one of the students who get out first and quickly searching for her classroom. Eunji separated with Naeun, Yookyung and Hayoung since their class is different from her.

6-B, the class that Eunji will be attending for one year. As soon as she enters the class, there is no one.

‘I’m the earliest to come?’ Eunji talked to herself. She decides to look around the class first to find the most suitable seat for her. She tours the class about two times before she decides to sit at front, in front of teacher’s table. As soon as she sits, Hyuna come into the class.

Eunji’s POV

“Hi Eunji! Morning!” Hyuna greeted me happily. I replied her with a smile.

Hyuna is my classmate since 3rd grade. She really a genius student. She’s one of the best students in my school. But, her bad quality is she sometimes acts snobbish. So, she doesn’t have so many friends. If she has, that’s because of her intelligence. But, still many boys admiring her because of her powerful dance.

After that I see Minhyuk come into the class. Yeah, the boy that confessed to me when I was in 4th grade. I can’t accept Minhyuk as my boyfriend that time because I don’t have any interest in love. I just want to focus on study. Minhyuk come in with another boy, a boy that I’m not familiar with. I remember that half of the boys in 6-B are my previous classmates.

“Eunji, the boy that come with Minhyuk is cute, right?” Hyuna asked me.

I try to look at them, and I see Minhyuk is talking with the boy while pointing at me. I’m wondering what are they talk about.

End of Eunji’s POV

“Hoya, do you see the girl beside Hyuna?” Minhyuk asked while pointing at Eunji.

“Yup, why?” Hoya asked.

“She’s the one.” Minhyuk said.

“The one? I don’t understand, Minhyuk. Just tell me the truth.” Hoya replied.

“You said you want to know which one is Jung Eunji. That’s her.” Minhyuk answered.

“Oh, okay. Now I understand. She’s quite cute. No wonder you like her. Do you still like her now?” Hoya’s question made Minhyuk blushed.

“Okay. I get it. You still like her.” Hoya smiled. Minhyuk seems really like Eunji. He needs to do his detective job as good as possible. This is only secret between him and Yonghwa. Hoya afraid that Minhyuk is jealous when he got to do this job instead Minhyuk. He doesn’t want their friendship off just because of Eunji.

Hoya’s POV

I saw her smiling and laugh with Hyuna. Suddenly, I feel butterflies in my stomach. What feeling is this? Why I didn’t know her before? It’s weird that we’re bus mate but how come we didn’t meet on the bus? I try to look at her again and I notice that she look at me. I need to play my role right now.

End of Hoya’s POV

“Hyuna, who is that?” Eunji asked.

“What Eunji? You still don’t know the hot guy in our school?” Hyuna return the question to Eunji.

“Hot guy? I only know Kyungsoo...” Eunji replied.

“Because you only interact and talk to him only. That’s why people misinterpret you guys as a couple.” Eunji let out a small laugh when Hyuna said about her relationship with Kyungsoo.

“He’s Hoya. Soccer star and the hot dancer in our school!” Hyuna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter