22 July 2011 - Kiss Me

Dear Diary [semi-hiatus]

I lay on top of Soohyun, unmoving. His left hand was resting on my waist, holding me down on him.

I looked down at his face, temporarily forgetting about the pain in my ankle. His eyes stared deep into mine, capturing me completely. Under me, I could feel his chocolate abs through his shirt pressing against my stomach.

Why was he so gorgeous?

I could feel myself getting breathless. I needed to get off him, and fast. I pushed myself up, but it was practically impossible because Soohyun was too strong.

“S-Soohyun…” I whispered.

He moved under me. His right hand went to the back of my head, my head was pushed slightly, and the next thing I knew, our lips touched.

Soohyun’s lips pressed gently against my frozen lips. Then, his mouth opened slightly and he flicked his tongue over my bottom lip, making me gasp in surprise. His tongue went into my mouth and went over my tongue. Without thinking, I started kissing him back passionately. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths, battling for dominance. His hand slid up from my waist and played with the hem of my shirt, lifting it up slightly. His fingers traced small patterns on my bare skin and his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, making me moan softly.

Suddenly, his hands left me and his lips were gone. Soohyun shifted me to the sandy ground and sat up.

We sat in awkward silence for a while, catching our breaths. What just happened? Did we just… kiss? That was my first kiss. My first kiss was with Shin Soohyun. Shin Soohyun of U-Kiss.

I think I can die with no regrets now.

“Pretend that never happened.”

Soohyun’s voice cut my train of thoughts. I looked at him questioningly.

He ran his hand through his hair, messing it slightly in a very hot way. “I… wasn’t thinking. So just pretend nothing happened. I’m sorry.”

I just looked at the ground and coughed. My chest hurts, and I feel breathless and lightheaded. Just then, I was conscious of the pain in my ankle. I rubbed it, wincing slightly.

“Here, let me help you,” he picked me and carried me, bridal style. I started squirming in his arms. What if I was too heavy?

We went back to the car, and all too soon, I was at home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

22 July, 8.34pm

 

Dear Diary,

Today Soohyun oppa finally contacted me. Apparently, he doesn’t know about my condition… yet. But that’s good I guess.

He was busy with U-Kiss, so he couldn’t contact me much. I should understand that though, U-Kiss was pretty busy these days. He was free today though, so he brought me to the beach. One more item on my to-do-before-I-die list completed~

He totally cheered me up. I cried again, but it helped. I felt better now.

Oh and… on the beach, we kissed. I fell down by accident, ended up on top of him, and somehow we just ended up kissing. Soohyun oppa told me to forget about it, but how could I? I would never, ever forget it. It might be my first and last kiss with him!

And I think my ankle’s injured. This .

 

Love,

Me 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Should i have rated this chapter M? it's just a kiss scene though.. anyways comment whether or not i should rate this haha XD

Hope you guys liked this chapter, gosh there hasn't been a diary entry for a long time~ x.x