Ha Ha......er.....

Seasonal Love

 

April 5th

“Jongwoon, you up yet?” Yesung heard his brother call out from downstairs.

Yesung grunted in distaste and rolled over in bed as he pulled the thick covers over his head, refusing to leave the comforting warmth of his own bed as he looked up at his alarm clock to see that it was only 8 in the morning.

He closed his eyes again and snuggled closer to the fluffy pillow, wanting his peace and quiet.

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon! “Heechul yelled again a minute later, or so he thought, pulling Yesung back out of his drowsy state.

“Alright! Alright!” Yesung groaned, suiting up in a huff and ruffled his already messy raven hair.

“Hurry up and get ready! Father will be here in 30 minutes!”

Wait. 30 minutes?!

Yesung grabbed his clock and squinted at it, to see that it read 10:00 already.
But he had closed his eyes for barely five minutes!

He quickly threw the covers off himself and stumbled his way into his bathroom with a fresh change of clothes in hand.

Why did he suddenly move so fast you ask?

Well, let’s just say, Mr. Kim has high expectations out of his two sons.

Mr. Kim is a very [proper, and strict old man that owns a chain of luxurious, five star hotels all over the world.
The Kim brother’s rarely ever see their own father, once every blue moon, but they still try to meet his expectations.
So far, Yesung has failed to be a filial son to his father, unlike Heechul.

At first, Mr. Kim greatly disliked and rejected the idea of Heechul becoming a model, but after Heechul managed to prove himself worthy of such fame, his father finally allowed him to sign under SUJU Entertainment, finding Heechul useful to promote his hotels.

While Yesung was busy composing songs, Mr. Kim and Heechul are out in the world earning money.
Mr. Kim found Yesung’s songs ridiculous and useless, to Yesung’s great displeasure, but he still tried to please his father no matter what.

 

After Yesung was done with his quick shower, he made it down the stairs just as the doorbell rang, and he ran to open the door, tripping over himself clumsily. (Like usual)

“A-Annyeonghaseyo, Appa.” Yesung stammered, opening the door wider as he stepped back and gave his father a full 90 degree bow, followed by Heechul who greeted Mr. Kim in the same manner.

Their father just grunted in response and stepped up onto the porch.
“I will not be here long, for I’m only here to tell Jongwoon something.” Mr. Kim Said, clearing his throat as he still stood by the doorway.

“M-Me?” Yesung stammered again, pointing at himself stupidly.

“You’ll be coming with me this evening to meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi.”

“Choi? The owner’s of SUJU Entertainment?” Heechul asked, leaning back against a wall.

“B-But—“ Yesung started.

“Ah, right. Why, you ask? Because you will become a professor, Jongwoon. With your intelligence, you’re capable of being one, unlike your older brother here.” Mr. Kim said, raising an eyebrow at Heechul who just gave him cheesy grin.

“But father—“

“No, JongWoon, I will not listen to your complaints furthermore. You have already turned down the offer of owning 3 of the hotels here in Seoul, and also a model like your brother, so you must take this one. You are 20 years old already, and yet you still haven’t found a stable job yet. I will not tolerate this anymore. This evening, you will be meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Choi and their son. You will be tutoring their son on every subject for the rest of spring and summer.”

“Father, I—“

“You will accept this offer. Do you understand, Jongwoon?”

“I…..” Yesung started, but stopped when he received a stern look from Mr. Kim. “Yes father.” He muttered in defeat.

“good. I will come pick you up at 5 this evening. Wear your best suit, and……do something about that hair. It’s getting too long.”

Yesung’s eye twitched a little, not wanting to trim his hair.
His bangs are the only things he could hide behind.
He gave his father a stiff nod, and watched Mr. Kim leave before reaching up to comb his bangs in front of his eyes with a frown on his face.
His poor, silky black bangs……

“Well, well, well, I told you to sign under SUJU! Now look where you’re going.” Heechul said with a shake of his head.

A depressed expression crossed over Yesung’s face and a deep frown adorned his lips, worrying more about his precious hair rather than the offered job.

“Aaw, it can’t be that bad, right?” Heechul said, finding the expression cute.

“I hate kids. Teens. Total brats.” Yesung grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Oh yeah, about that……” Heechul said, tapping his chin thoughtfully. “I completely forgot that you hate anyone younger than you…..Anyways! Let’s go get your hair trimmed by my stylist, ZhouMi!” He said, steering Yesung towards the front door again.

Yesung immediately reached up to cover his hair with his small hands as if that could save it from getting cut at all, and let out a small whine, shaking his head.

“Oh don’t worry, Jongwoon! He doesn’t bite! I’ll make sure he doesn’t cut your bangs too short alright? Good. Let’s go.” Heechul said, not giving any time for his younger brother to reply before throwing his combat boots at Yesung and pushed him out the front door.

-----------

“Hyung, I don’t like it….” Yesung grumbled as they stepped out of the salon.

“Pabo, Jongwoon. You look amazing!” Heechul grinned, walking a full 360 around his brother, studying him.

ZhouMi had trimmed his hair shorter by his ears to reveal the double piercing on Yesung’s right ear and the cross earring on the left.
Most of his hair was pulled to the front and slightly waved, and was dyed a dark maroon that accented his snow white, smooth skin, and natural blush.

Yesung stubbornly shook his head and pouted.

“No! Look! Even those group of girls over there are looking at you!” Heechul pointed out.

“No, they’re looking at you.”

“Nah. They can’t recognize me. I’ve got my shades and scarf on! No worries!” Heechul said happily.

Yesung resisted the urge to roll his eyes, curious if his brother’s hot at all beneath all those layers.

--------

“Here! Here! Jongwoon! Wear this!” Heechul exclaimed, tossing something over his shoulder’s from where he stood inside Yesung’s walk-in closet.

Yesung caught it quickly and looked down at it in distaste.
It was a dark, tight-fitting, navy blue, V-neck T-Shirt. “Hyung, Father said a ‘suit’.”

“Yeah, he did, only because he has no sense of fashion? You will wear that. Period. End of discussion. Oh and this too!” Heechul said, tossing a pair of skin-tight white jeans at Yesung.

The younger sighed and unwillingly stripped down to his boxers to get dressed.
What’s with everyone commanding him to do stuff today?!

“Look! You’re so handsome now!” Heechul cooed.

Yesung just snorted in doubt as he stared down at the clothes he was wearing that hugged tight to his muscular, but thin body like a second skin.

“Now, let’s make you beautiful!” Heechul said, dragging Yesung towards his vanity mirror.

“Wait, wha--?!” Yesung started, but before he could finish his question, Heechul forced his head back and started lathering a light pink tinted lip gloss across Yesung’s full lips.

Yesung spluttered at the odd, sticky and greasy feeling of such substance on his lips. “Hyung, this is disgusting!” He said.

“Shut up and close your eyes and mouth. Its vanilla flavored. It is not disgusting.” Heechul snapped.

Yesung sighed heavily, before closing his eyes obediently, knowing that it was useless to argue with his older brother.

Something cold and wet immediately made contact to his single-lidded eyes.

“What are you doing?!” Yesung squeaked.

“Applying eyeliner.” Heechul said simply as if it was the most normal thing ever. Which probably is, in Heechul’s idol world.

Yesung sighed and asked no more.
No matter how much he complains, he’ll get nowhere, knowing Heechul.


“I can’t believe you wore that.” Mr. Kim grumbled, casting his youngest son a disgusted look, but Yesung just stared out the limo window as their chauffeur drove them to Mr. and Mrs. Choi’s.
He couldn’t find the heart to tell his father that it was all Heechul’s idea and he himself, was actually planning on wearing a white dress shirt.

“Thought I’ll have to admit you look…..decent; more manly, compared to Heechul. And thank god you trimmed those ghastly bangs!”  Mr. Kim said.

Yesung smiled happily to himself.
That was the first comment he has ever received from his father in the past 4 years.

“I hope you’ll do well as a tutor. Mr. and Mrs. Choi said their son is an ‘angel’, so he won’t cause you much trouble.”

Yesung let out a small sigh of relief, not wanting to deal with a devil in hand.

It’s not that he hated younger people, kids or teens.
It’s just that they are young, and tend to think the wrong way, and wants everything their way.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, small conversation’s completely unnecessary.

The Choi’s lived out further away from the cities, so they’ve been driving aimlessly on a long highway through fields for 2 hours already.
How the heck is Yesung supposed to come out here every day?!

Yesung sighed and closed his eyes momentarily, only to open them again when the limo stopped.

He peeked out of the slightly tinted windows to see large, white iron gates with intricate designs on it>
It swung open with a few loud creaks, and the chauffeur drove on in.

The next thing that Yesung saw, completely took his breath away.
there in front of him, was the most luxurious and expensive looking, glass  mansion he has ever seen.

Yesung coughed a little, choking on his own spit as his eyes widened.
Such rich people hiring a newbie like him?!

He stepped out of the limo along with his father as their chauffeur opened the door for them.

Immediately, a maid walked over to the two of them.
“Mr. and Mrs. Choi are waiting in the yard.” She said politely with a bow, before leading them around the mansion and to the back.

Everything was amazing there, and you could only dream for such beauty.
The hedges, bushes and flowers were a bright, vibrant color and well kept to perfection.

They walked right past a 20 by 10 yard swimming pool that glimmered brightly from the last rays of light from the golden sunset that shone through the endless fields.
The water was a magnificent aqua and so clear that you could still see the bottom end at the 16 ft. deep end.

Yesung was very tempted to jump in it.
He had always loved to swim, but ever since his junior of high school, being the clumsy dweeb he was, tripped off stage once after performing a solo for their school dance, he injured his back.
He wasn’t able to swim for a whole year, but when his back allowed him to, it was already a bit too late.
Yesung had college to attend to, and worry about part-time jobs and studying, unable to find the time to go swim.

“Jongwoon, this is Mr. and Mrs. Choi.” His father said, interrupting Yesung’s train of thoughts, causing him nearly to trip clumsily over thin air.

Yesung turned to look down a little to see a middle aged couple that were fancifully dressed, sitting by a intricate, white metal yard table.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo!” Yesung said quickly, giving them a 90 degrees bow. “I’m Kim Jongwoon.”

“Ah~ Look at how handsome he is!” Mrs. Choi said suddenly, sitting up really fast and walked over to Yesung to pinch his cheeks adoringly.

Yesung’s eyes widened in surprise and leaned away a little, not expecting such actions from a rich family.
Mrs. Choi was a pretty middle aged woman with short black hair, pale skin, and almond shape eyes that shone with bright spirit.
So familiar….

Mr. Choi cleared his throat awkwardly as he studied the boy from head to toe.

“See/! Do you see him, honey!? Why can’t our son be like him?!” Mrs. Choi continued.

“Honey, please. You’re scaring the poor young man.” Mr. Choi sighed, feeling sorry for the boy.

Mrs. Choi just smiled cheekily and returned back to her seat.

“Please, Mr. Kim, Jongwoon, have a seat.” Mr. Choi said, gesturing towards two chairs across from him, and the two obliged.

“So, I’m sure you why you’re here, Jongwoon?” Mr. Choi asked.

Yesung nodded once, looking up hesitantly at the couple.

“Ah, good. You’ll need to teach our son on every subject, for he lacks in every subject but math, so exclude math from the ‘every subject’ idea. He’s quite an angel, so you don’t need to worry much about him being so troublesome.” Mr. Choi continued on explaining, taking a sip of coffee.

Yesung nodded again, although he wasn’t really listening. This wasn’t even close to his ideal job, so he didn’t really find much interest in this subject. He was curious if the boy really is that ‘angelic’.
What if he wasn’t?
What if he causes so much trouble, that Yesung is literally dragging himself around on bloody hands and knees?
What if Yesung fails as a tutor?
Will his father disown him?

All of those questions ran through Yesung’s mind, causing him to swallow nervously but to find his throat dry.
He reached forward to take a sip of cold water hesitantly that a maid just set down in front of him.

“Since we live so far out here form the city where you currently live,” Mr. Choi started again. “You will live here starting from tomorrow. The sooner the better.”

Yesung sprayed a mouthful of water across the white table in surprise, earning a glare from his father, an eyebrow raise from Mr. Choi followed by a light giggle of amusement from Mrs. Choi.

“Here?!” Yesung squeaked, forgetting all about his manners.

“Yes, my boy. Is there a problem?”

“No. There will be no problems, Mr. Choi.” Mr. Kim answered, seeing that his son is half choking on the water and is incapable of answering.

Yesung plastered a quick, fake smile in response.

“I’m sorry that you can’t meet our son today. He sort of…….went somewhere, but he’ll be back by tomorrow. So please, be finished packing by tomorrow, and one of our chauffeurs will pick you up at 5 in the evening. You will be joining us for supper tomorrow.” Mr. Choi said, standing up.

Yesung nodded again, knowing that it was useless to complain since his father was there to knock him back down.

“Oh look! Our son’s here!” Mrs. Choi said happily, also standing up with Yesung.

“I’m sorry we’re late sir. We found him running through the streets of Seoul.” A guard said that was dragging a struggling figure.

“Yah! Let me go! This is complete bull !” The boy yelled.

That voice….

Yesung could remember that voice anywhere!

He spun around just as the boy looked up.

“You!”

You!”

 

 

A/N: hey look! A chapter update!
Shame on me....I spent my reading/homeowkr time on typing stories instead.......
Well, extra reading for me tomorrow!
Please enjoy this chapter, and
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! <--They're greatly appreciated :3

Btw, check this story out if you haven't.
It's a story that I collaborated with none other than the awesome
lahdeedah000.
It's a Kyusung story, so.....ENJOY! :)

Unheard Melody, Oblivious Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/251964/unheard-melody-oblivious-love-kyuhyun-sungmin-yesung-kyusung