Once Again, My Life Makes A Different Turn

Seasonal Love

 

 

***NOTE***: There will be some typos here and there. It was tpyed up Hastily (Again)

 

May 29th

It’s been another two days since Yesung had last seen Kyuhyun, and two days worth of time for Yesung to plot his evil revenge.
So far, no progress.

Yesung was a poet, a song writer. Not some evil maniac.

It was nighttime, and Yesung once again, found himself walking through the park in hope to find the boy again and confront him. Well, technically, he doesn’t actually know what he wants to do once he sees the boy.
His emotions and feelings were currently all mixed up. When he saw the boy last night, he couldn’t help but to feel a strong connection between them; a small tug at his chest towards the other.
He really did want to punch the other for dragging him into all sorts of messes, troubles, and complications, but the boy looked too innocent to do any damage to him.

He sighed to himself and mentally yelled at himself for being such an emotionally weak person.
Today was a somewhat warm night, so Yesung was wearing a black wife-beater and white skinny jeans only, which hugged his oh-so-perfect legs along with a pair of comfortable combat boots.

After a moment, he finally made up his mind. He’s going to kill that young boy.
First, he lost his last journal because of him, which led up to Yesung needing to shop alone and then getting mobbed by some random gang that also involved Kyuhyun.

He inhaled deeply, breathing in the fresh air to calm his anger and stretched a little, but stopped mid-stretch when running footsteps were heard once again.

The next thing that happened went by like a blur.
Yesung felt himself being grabbed roughly by someone and something cold, silver, and sharp was pressed tightly to his pale neck.

“Let him go!” A familiar voice called out.

Yesung looked up in surprise to see Kyuhyun standing 4 yards away from where Yesung was being held hostage with a dagger to his neck by one of Kyuhyun’s enemies.

Kyuhyun himself, was also holding a boy hostage with a knife pressed to the gang members neck, threatening to kill him if the other did anything to Yesung.

“Why should I?” The man that held Yesung, sneered.

“Now, TOP!” Kyuhyun snarled, pressing the knife closer to one of the gang member’s neck.

Yesung let out an uncomfortable whimper when the said TOP guy ran a hand up Yesung’s chest and grabbed his jaw roughly, forcing his head back onto GD’s shoulder’s to expose more of the singer’s pale neck to the shining dagger that was pressed to his paper thin skin.

“Why? Is he someone special to you? Is he your friend? Your lover?” GD smirked.

Kyuhyun stood there in silence with his knife pressed to his hostage’s neck, unable to answer the question.

“I….he’s uh…..” Kyuhyun stammered stupidly, as unprofessional as he may sound.

“I guess he has no use then.” TOP purred, and slowly dragged the knife lightly across Yesung’s neck, drawing a thin trail of blood and a cry of pain from Yesung.

“Stop! No!” Kyuhyun called out panickly. “H-He’s a…….a uh…..friend.” He said hesitantly.

“Oh, hm. Pity. Losing one friend won’t hurt you. You’ve got 4 others!” TOP said, pressing the dagger deeper into Yesung’s neck, streams of crimson blood now running down the pale skin of the singer’s neck and chest.

“Wait! Let go of him now, or I’ll snap Seungri’s neck! I know how precious this maknae is to you guys….” Kyuhyun said threateningly as he brought both of his hands up and put one beneath the boys chin, and the other on top of his head in a twisting posture.

TOP let out an unhappy growl at the threat. “No! Let Seungri go!”

“No. Give me that boy you have first.” Kyuhyun said, tightening his hold on the boys head.

TOP hesitated slightly, before slowly pulling the dagger back away from Yesung’s neck, and pushed him forward.

Yesung stumbled like an idiot a little in surprise, but winced when the movement cause the cut to burn and gush out even more blood.

“come here.” Kyuhyun said sternly, but there was worry clear in his voice.

Yesung looked up a little and begrudgingly walked towards the boy, pressing a hand to his deep wound, trying to stop the bleeding, but the blood just leaked straight through his small fingers.

When Yesung was safely standing next to Kyuhyun, the boy leaned in a little towards the elder, and whispered: “When I say ‘Go’, run-towards the city. I’ll be right behind you.” He said as he released the hostage’s neck and slid the knife back to where it was up against Seungri’s neck.

Yesung blinked once, unsure why he had to run as he glanced back towards the opposing people who were glaring daggers at the both of them.

Just as he was about to reject such a ridiculous idea of running alone, Kyuhyun gave him the signal.

“Go!”

And so he ran.

Unwillingly.

He gave the younger a quick ‘be safe’ look, before running like he was told to do.
If he were to stay, he would’ve become more of a burden for Kyuhyun.

Yesung emerged into the city that was barely a block away from the park, and pushed clumsily through the crowd of people, all the while having his hand pressed tightly to his bleeding wound that just didn’t seem to stop bleeding.

He didn’t know exactly where he was running towards, or where he’s supposed to go, but all he knew, was that he was also now a target.

His breathing became labored quickly because of the lack of blood that ran through his body, and he stumbled a little, the bright, colorful city lights swirling dizzily before him.
But no matter how his lungs burned from the lack of oxygen, or how his legs burned painfully, wanting to stop running, he didn’t stop.
He could hear the distant shouts of the opposing gang approaching, pushing through the infuriated citizens of Seoul.

Blood was trickling down in streams now alongside the pale column of Yesung’s neck, hand, and arms, dripping down onto the cement sidewalk as he ran, and also soaking his wife beater with his crimson blood.

Slowly, Yesung’s vision began to fade, and he stumbled forward, unable to find the strength to regain his balance.

Quickly, he stuck his arms forward to break his fall as he felt his world spin dizzyingly, but strong arms caught him around the waist.

“Careful. We don’t want to ruin this pretty body do we now?” A voice said teasingly as he felt himself being pulled up straight.

Yesung looked up dazedly to see a blur of two Kyuhyun’s, and scowled. “Already have.” He snarled, gesturing towards the gushing cut on his neck.

“It’ll heal.” Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes, and grabbed Yesung’s blood covered hands. “Let’s go. Before they catch us again.”

“Us? Us?! And who exactly got me into this mess that now I have to run for my life while already losing my life!?” Yesung barked, now wobbling unsteadily on his feet.

“That made no sense at all. Yet again, you don’t make sense at all In general.” Kyuhyun shrugged. “Me, I know. I accidentally dragged you into this, now let’s go!” Kyuhyun said impatiently, now jumping around nervously when he saw the gang push through a crowd of tourists that were staring at them in horror.

“You son of a b-Ah!” Yesung was suddenly jerked forward into running mode again as Kyuhyun ran forward quickly with Yesung in tow right behind him.

“A-Are they…still…..chasing you?” Yesung panted out, running unsteadily after the boy.

“Us.” Kyuhyun corrected. ‘Run faster! Shisus you’re slow…..”

“Y-You try to run while gushing blood out of your neck like the Niagara Falls!” Yesung growled.

At first Kyuhyun didn’t respond, but Yesung saw the corners of his lip twitch in amusement, before laughing out loud as they ran.

“And now you’ve gone crazy….” Yesung muttered, his hands tightening around Kyuhyun’s unknowingly.

“Don’t make me laugh when I’m running please!” Kyuhyun breathed out, still laughing like mad.

Yesung grunted in distaste, and glanced back to see if their still being chased, to see a man run out from a hidden alley, and run alongside next to them.
Another soon joined them from another alleyway ahead.

“K-Kyu-ah…..” Yesung stammered breathlessly. “Th-There are people following us.”

“I know.” Kyuhyun said, his laughter finally ceasing, not bothering to spare the other’s a glance as he turned to look back at Yesung, only to frown in concern. “You alright? You’re awfully…..pale.”

“Me? Fine? Of course I am. Don’t worry about me. I’m perfectly f---“Yesung abruptly collapsed forward, blacking out almost immediately halfway through his sentence.

He collapsed forward into a pair of strong arms, and the last thing he heard, was someone calling out his birth name.

“Jongwoon! Jongwoon-ah!”

“Kyuhyun….”Yesung managed to whisper out weakly against the shoulder he was leaning against before falling into completely darkness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Finally! An Update!

Sorry. I've been slacking a little, and I've been trying to start my sumemr homework.....
Updates are going to become much slower now that I should stop procrastinating on school work, so I apologize!
But I'll try to fit in soem time to update for my lovely subscribers :)

Also, my other story "Destiny In A Bottle" Will be updated next sometime this month, but my other stories, like "The Battle For Love", will be on a momentary Hiatus. Sorry!

Btw, comments are greatly appreciated. Comment here!