Love and Hate

Seasonal Love

 

Yesung turned slightly in his new bed, unable to sleep.
Don’t get him wrong! The bed was extremely comfortable and everything was to his liking, as planned, but something was bothering him…..

Does Kyuhyun’s room really have traps?

It was something really ridiculous to be bothered about, but Kyuhyun made it sound so true.

Yesung stared at the blank white wall for a moment, before slowly sitting up a little, running his fingers through his hair hastily and then slowly slid out of bed, clad in a black wide beater and dark gray sweats.

He crossed the large room, opened his room door, and peeked out cautiously.

Yesung shivered at the cold air that hit his bare skin from the dark, empty hallway as he glanced from side to side, making sure there was no one else around, before hurriedly stepping out of his room and made his way to Kyuhyun’s quietly.
He knew exactly where Kyuhyun’s room is, considering that when he got a tour of the house from both Kyuhyun and Suzy, Kyuhyun made sure he put a great amount of emphasis on “My Room” when he came up to that door.

Not bothering to knock, because heck, it’s two in the morning, he opened the door quietly, before peeking in a little.
The room was pitch dark, but he could still see the faint shape of the other’s bed across the massive room.

Yesung couldn’t see any traps, so he walked on in, closing the door quietly behind him.
He glanced around a little more, before walking slowly towards the bed, determined to prove the boy an idiot.

But just when he was only a few yards away from the bed, he felt something snag against his leg, and he tripped forward, on the way down to greet the floor just as something whizzed by where his head was a second ago.

“ you!” Yesung cried out as he face planted, knowing very well now that the boy was actually awake and watching the whole time.

“I said before, Jongwoon-ah. My Pleasure!” Kyuhyun laughed as he watched the elder struggle to get up, sitting up a little himself onto his elbows. “I guess you’re lucky you’re so clumsy. Otherwise you would’ve been hit.” The boy smirked.

Yesung scowled and dusted himself off a little, before letting his eyes follow the trip wire that he had literally tripped over, to see that it was connected to a slingshot to trigger it to fling a rock.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit….noob-ish? You …..” Yesung grumbled under his breath, fixing his sweat pants that were a little twisted form the fall.

“I prefer ‘genius’, thank you.” Kyuhyun grinned, sliding out of bed.

“Genius my .” Yesung said with a roll of his eyes.

“Well I do like that ……” Kyuhyun smirked, grabbing the elder’s hips and pulled him close.

“Don’t touch me!” Yesung snapped, trying to pull away from the boy, but Kyuhyun only tightened his grip.

Kyuhyun smirked at Yesung’s weak attempts before picking the smaller male up easily and threw him onto the bed quite gracefully.

“Wh-What’re you doing?” Yesung stammered, scampering to the far corner of the bed, but Kyuhyun climbed up onto the bed and grabbed the other roughly.

“Now that you’re here……” he said with a sly grin, his lips seductively. “Let’s have some fun…..”

-------------

“Checkmate!” Kyuhyun said happily, moving his piece so Yesung’s king was cornered.

“You cheater!” Yesung whined.

Kyuhyun just grinned and shrugged. “I guess luck’s on my side today! Take off you wife beater now!”

Yesung scowled at the request.
They’ve been playing chess all night long, and so far, Yesung had already lost his pants, and now his wife beater, left in only his boxers.

“I’m not going to ing strip in front of you!” Yesung snapped.

“ing and stripping? Sounds interesting! But I only need you to take your shirt off. So strip! Or I’ll do it!” Kyuhyun said, reaching forward.

Yesung leaned forward and bit down onto Kyuhyun’s hand, making the younger cry out in surprise and jerked his hand back away.

“Don’t touch me!” Yesung barked, before reaching down to the hem of his wife beater with a small, unconscious pout on his lips.

“Do it slowly. I’d like a show.” Kyuhyun purred, leaning back against the headboard.

Yesung shot the other a glare, and took his wife beater off quickly and threw it at the boy, obviously not wanting to make a show of it.

“Well, would you look at that!” Kyuhyun whistled, his eyes slowly taking in the toned chest and abs and the soft, milky white skin, causing the older to blush deeply.

Yesung glanced at the boy uneasily and wrapped his arms around his upper body cautiously.

“Wanna play another round?” Kyuhyun asked, still checking the blushing man out.

Yesung glanced down at himself to see that he was only wearing his boxers now, and Kyuhyun was still fully dressed even though he lost once, since he was wearing a hoodie over his Pajama’s.

He narrowed his eyes in determination before grabbing his own chess piece.
“Let’s.” he said, determined to win one more time.

“You sure? You don’t have much to sacrifice anymore bu8t your body.” Kyuhyun smirked, glancing down at the man’s black boxers just to intimidate him.

“Shut up. You go first.” Yesung snapped.

 

 

2 hours passed by, and Yesung soon found himself extremely tired when it was Kyuhyun’s turn again, neither of them have won or lost yet.

Kyuhyun tapped his chin thoughtfully as he studied the pieces on the board.
“Aha! Checkmate again! I win! You lo—“ The younger looked up from the board after moving his piece to see the other’s reaction, to see the smaller male curled up by the foot of his bed, fast asleep.

Kyuhyun sighed quietly in defeat but couldn’t help the small smile that appeared on his face.
The elder looked absolutely adorable when he was asleep, curled up tightly for some warmth, his face nestled snuggly to the bed and his breathing slow and even.

Kyuhyun slowly slid out of bed to put the chess board away, before gently scooping the sleeping elder up into his arms and set him down comfortably on the fluffy pillows, and then slid into bed next to him, pulling the covers up around them.

The boy propped his head up a little on one elbow and reached up with his free hand to brush some wine red bangs away from the other’s closed eyes.

“You’re a unique one, you know.” Kyuhyun whispered softly, his fingers sliding down a little to caress his cheeks. “Nobody has ever resisted me like you. Heck, I’m extremely handsome, yet you show no reaction when all the girl’s and some boys literally swoon over me.” Kyuhyun said.

Yesung seemed to shift slightly in his sleep and snuggled his cheek closer to Kyuhyun’s large hands.

The younger smiled and gently glided his thumb across the smaller male’s high cheekbone, taking his the feel of the soft, milky white skin beneath his finger.

“I’d like to make you mine.” Kyuhyun whispered quietly, before leaning forward hesitantly, and then pressed his lips softly to the oblivious male’s.

A small surge of electricity passed through Kyuhyun’s body from the light contact, and he pulled away in surprise.
Yes, he’s experienced a bit of electricity before in his life, but that was only because of dry weather, and he was being an idiot and stuck a key into a light socket.

But this shock was different.
It left his lips burning and tingling, making him a bit light headed.

“Kim Jongwoon, I can’t wait to make you mine…..”


Yesung’s eyes slowly fluttered open to see an unfamiliar, green ceiling that was definitely not his room, or the one he was using at he Choi’s.

He sat up a little in confusion when he heard running water stop abruptly.
The elder frowned and squinted a little, his eyes trying to adjust to the light as he ran his small fingers through his hair lazily.

The room was quite nice, Yesung had to admit, but when he turned to look towards his left, his eyes widened and he quickly averted his eyes.

To Yesung’s misfortune, he discovered that the private bathroom is near the bed.
But he also found out that the only thing separating the room from the bathroom was a large, glass wall that exposed everything in the bathroom.

Including who’s in it.

A deep blush painted over his cheeks after what he had just seen, hoping the other didn’t notice at all.

But…..too late.

Kyuhyun was stark in the bathroom, considering that he had just showered, and was just wrapping a towel around his waist when he noticed the elder look away, his face a crimson red.

The younger smirked before running his fingers through his wet hair, slicking it back, and opened the glass door with a knowing smirk.

“Good morning.” He said promptly, approaching the bed.

Yesung just gave the boy a sideways glance in acknowledgment before looking away again.

“Why so shy? Never seen a man before?” Kyuhyun sneered, reaching the side of the bed and grabbed the smaller male’s chin roughly, turning his head so their gazes met.

“Y-Yes. I mean! No!” the elder stammered, but then mentally kicked himself for sounding so scared. “D-Don’t touch me!” He added, jerking his chin out of the boy’s grasp.

“No, I’ve never seen a man? Or No, I have seen a man.” Kyuhyun smirked, holding the other’s gaze still.

Yesung refused to answer and looked down and away from Kyuhyun’s golden brown eyes, only to see that he himself, was shirtless.
His eyes widened and he lifted the blankets up a little to look down and see that he was only in his boxers, not exactly remembering anything from last night.
He quickly jerked the blanket back down and looked up at the boy with wide eyes.
“We…..didn’t……you know?” He said with a small grimace as he gestured at the both of the,.

Kyuhyun was still standing by the side of the bed with a towel around his waist as he raised an eyebrow questioningly, crossing his arms over his wet chest.
“Do what?”

“?” Yesung muttered with a deep blush.

Kyuhyun smirked and slid up onto the bed swiftly, hovering above the smaller male who collapsed back onto the pillow in surprise.

“I don’t know. You tell me.” KyuHyun grinned, holding himself up by resting his hands on either side of the elder’s head, smiling slyly.

Yesung’s blush deepened and he slowly pulled the blanket up so it was covering the lower half of his face. “No?” he said hopefully.

The younger scoffed and leaned in closer to jerk the blanket back down, his lips a mere inch away from the other man’s now.
“Is that what you really think…?” He whispered, letting his lips ghost over the others.

“Yes?” Yesung whimpered, letting the dreaded word out.

Kyuhyun burst out laughing and pulled back away a little but still hovering over the other still.
“Pabo!” He laughed. “Did you really think I’d you?”

Yesung’s expression contorted at those somewhat offending words.
What’s wrong with Yesung?
Is he not attractive enough for this rich boy?

“You bastard!” Yesung spat, pushing the boy off of him roughly and scrambled out of bed quickly, struggling to pull on his clothes that he found strewn on the floor.

“what? Can’t take a joke?” Kyuhyun laughed, but his glee immediately dropped when he realized that Yesung really was mad. “Jongwoon?” he said hesitantly.

“Don’t call me that!” The elder yelled, jerking his wife beater on angrily.

“Hey, hyung?” KyuHyun asked cautiously, brows furrowing together in confusion.
he reached forward and grabbed the other’s strong biceps, but Yesung jerked back as if he had just burned him.

Without another word, Yesung was soon out of the room in a few quick strides before Kyuhyun could react, and slammed the door shut behind him.

Yesung stormed his way into his own room and sat down on his bed with a huff.

Who did Kyuhyun think he is?!

Yesung hated himself for falling for this stupid boy so easily.

He allowed Kyuhyun into him, trick him, and play with him.

Yesung’s supposed to be teaching him, not playing with him.
But Yesung couldn’t help feeling vulnerable around the younger.
Kyuhyun knew how to bend and poke Yesung’s weak points, making the elder all putty-like in the boy’s hands.

Yesung leaned forward and pressed his face into his small hands, a small groan of frustration escaping his lips as he rested his elbows upon his knees, but looked up once again when he felt something pawing at his leg.

He looked down a little to see Suzy dog, Kkoming, scratching lightly at his ankle with his tiny paws.

“What is it, Kkoming?” Yesung whispered softly.

The dog sat down in reply, and dropped something down next to his foot.
Yesung frowned and leaned forward to pick up whatever it is, to see that it was a red rose.
It’s petals were soft and velvety, with a light, sweet scent to it.

He smiled a little, gently the soft petals with his small fingers when he heard a light knock by his open door, and he looked up to see a Kyuhyun that was finally fully dressed.

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said quietly, approaching the other who had looked back away to stare at the carpet as Kkoming trotted back out of the room proudly.

The younger knelt down in front of Yesung and reached up to brush his bangs back again, locking eyes with the elder as he let his hands slide back down to caress the elder’s cheeks.
“I didn’t mean to offend you in anyway…..” Kyuhyun whispered, his cheek softly.

Yesung stared into those light brown eyes, having an internal battle with himself.
He hated himself for trusting the boy so easily; for actually believing the boy.
But yet, he yearns to be close to the boy. He wants his attention.

Yesung turned his head away from the boy’s long fingers.
“Stop. Why are you acting so nice to me?” He asked, trying to hide the frustration in his voice.

“Well….Because I…..I care for you?” KyuHyun said, unsure himself. “And I am not acting, JongWoon-ah.” Kyuhyun sighed, gently taking the elder’s small hands instead, running his thumbs lightly across his knuckles in a soft caress.

The elder scoffed and pulled his hands out of the boys gentle grasp.
“Don’t. I don’t need you to. You’re just a student of mine.” He said, standing up abruptly from the bed.

“Jongwoon, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun said in concern. “Why are you acting this way?” The boy sighed again, straightening back up.

“Acting like what, Cho Kyuhyun.” Yesung said in a challenging manner, shoving the red rose back at the younger.

“Acting like….this.” KyuHyun said, gesturing uselessly at the elder. “So cold. What have I done wrong, Jongwoon?”

 “Don’t you remember what I told you, Kyuhyun?” Yesung smirked.

“T-Tell me what?”

“To not come to me unless you really know I am ‘The One’.” Yesung said coldly, before walking towards the door and gestured to it. “Please leave.”

Kyuhyun’s face contorted in anger at those words before he quickly strode over to the elder.
He hated those worsd, because nobody will ever know there future, elt alone the one there detsiend to be with.

All he wants right now, is Yesung to become his.
“You will be mine.” He growled, before jerking the man into his arms and kissed him roughly, capturing his soft lips to his own.

Yesung let out a small surprised sound when he was jerked so roughly against the front of the younger’s firm chest, his arms crushed between their bodies as one of the boys hands thread tightly into the elder’s dark hair, pulling their faces closer together as Kyuhyun pried Yesung’s mouth open roughly with his tongue.

“Stop.” Yesung breathed, trying to push the boy away, but the arm that was around his waist held him tightly in place. “Please, Kyuhyun-ah. Please stop.” He begged as he felt the boy’s fingers tighten in his hair, jerking his head further back for more access to the elder’s lips.

“You will be mine!” Kyuhyun snarled. “Why can’t you just give me a chance!” he said, forcing their lips back together.
He didn't hesitate to bite lightly but not so gently on the elder's lower lip, scraping his teeth across those soft lips.
The boys arms tightened around the smalelr male's waist, pressing their hips flush against each other as his other hand pressed their faces closer.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Stop!” Yesung cried out, turning his head desperately away from those ravaging lips, his nails digging deeply against the boy’s chest. “Please, Kyuhyun-ah! That hurts!” he yelled.

Almost immediately, the boy released the elder, and Yesung fell to the floor in pain, tears in his eyes.

Yesung never knew how fierce Kyuhyun could get when he couldn’t get what he wanted.
It scared him to see such a side from the usually snarky, but showed no harm, Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun ‘s expressions changed from anger to shame suddenly, and he got down onto his knees next to Yesung who was still on the floor, staring at the ground, scared.

“I’m sorry, Jongwoon. I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun whispered shamefully, gently pulling the elder into his arms.

“Stop. Don’t.” Yesung said shakily, but still stayed still as he stared into open space with wide eyes, still in shock.

“Please Jongwoon-ah. I didn’t mean to do that. I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun whispered brokenly, gently pressing Yesung’s face closer to his chest as he kissed the top of his head lightly. “I just…..I just want you to give me a chance. Please, I’m sorry. “

Yesung shook his head furiously, but he made no move to push the younger away.
Kyuhyun was his only comfort.
But yet Kyuhyun was the cause of all this.

Yesung feared the boy, yet he needed the boy.

Is this natural?
To fall in love with someone that hurts you? Someone that yet is the only source of happiness ever since you met him?

No. It wasn’t.

If this is love.

Yesung didn’t want it.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey! yeah! Sorry, it's unedited!
Annd.....now that i think about it, this chapter sounds very bipolar..,....
But anyways! chapter for you!
And guess what! I Haven't done my homework at all!

And I have like.......a week left before school starts......
Well, Oops?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! ♥