Friends?

Seasonal Love

 

***NOTE***: It's unedited, and there is cussing in it >.>

 

Yesung sighed quietly in his half asleep state, and snuggled closer to the warm, breathing pillow.

Wait, breathing.

Breathing?

He slowly reached up to feel the “pillow” he was laying upon, to feel that it was firm yet soft, that rose every few seconds.
He was curious why it felt so weird, but yet comfortable.

Yesung’s eyes fluttered open lazily to be greeted by the bright sun, causing him to wince and bring his hand up to shield the brightness when everything came back to him.
He wasn’t in his own room.
He was being chased last night, cause by none other than…..Cho Kyuhyun.

He shifted a little in his comfortable position, and looked up hesitantly, afraid of what he was thinking might be true.
His breaths hitched in his throat when he found Kyuhyun’s peacefully sleeping face a mere inch away from his own.
The boy’s mouth hung open just a little in his sleep, and Yesung could feel his cool breath against his own lips.

Yesung accidentally let out a snort of disbelief that Kyuhyun actually looked quite innocent in his sleep.

But when he realized how close their faces were and their chests pressed tightly together, not to mention their legs that were tangled together, he grimaced and slowly pulled away and sat up, unwrapping the boy’s arms from around his waist, trying not to wake him in the process.

He let out a sigh of relief when he managed to detach himself from Kyuhyun, before gently lifting the sheets off of himself, and then tucked it back snuggly around the still unconscious boy.
Or so he though.

Yesung gently swung one leg off of the bed, and the other was about to follow, when strong arms found their way back around Yesung’s skinny waist, causing him to cringe and freeze in his movements.

“Stay….” Kyuhyun muttered drowsily, snuggling his head onto the elder’s lap.

“Aish! Let go!” Yesung hissed, but made no move to disturb the half-asleep boy.

“Hmm-mm…….” Kyuhyun whined, setting his head higher up on his lap.

Yesung groaned and opened his mouth again to retort, but closed it when he realized that Kyuhyun’s asleep again already.

Yesung sighed heavily in defeat, knowing that complaining furthermore will just create a cranky and more annoying Kyuhyun.

He leaned back against the headboard and decided to wait patiently until Kyuhyun wakes up before throwing him off his already numb legs because of Kyuhyun’s heavy head.
He looked down at the sleeping boy on his lap and couldn’t help but to admire his handsome features.

Kyuhyun had a somewhat defined and strong set jaw followed up by delicate full lips that hung open a little in his sleep.
He had long, dark lashes that curved up ever so slightly, framing his large almond eyes beautifully that were slightly covered by golden brown fringes of his bangs.

An evil smirk twitched up on Yesung’s lips as his dark eyes settled upon the younger’s tempting philtrum.

He slowly, carefully reached down with his thumb, wanting to the boy’s upper lip, but when his thumb was a mere hair away from touching him, he saw a smirk spread across Kyuhyun’s ‘sleeping’ face.

“Are you seriously going to touch me there? Of all places, there?” Kyuhyun said, slowly opening his eyes to gaze up at Yesung’s now blushing face.

Yesung scowled and shoved the boy off his lap and got up from the bed, only to wobble unsteadily because his legs had fallen asleep.

“.” He grumbled angrily, fixing his shirt that was twisted due to sleeping.

“? Who says I’m a female dog? From what I know, I’m a very healthy growing man. You wanna see too?” Kyuhyun smirked, slowly sliding his hands down the front of his chest and towards……

“OKAY! NO! I GET IT! Keep it in your pants!” Yesung literally screamed, quickly holding one hand up in a ‘stop’ motion as he covered his eyes with the other.

“Then I’d prefer the term ‘Insufferable brat’.” Kyuhyun smiled, moving his hands back away as he blinked slowly, still in a tired and sleepy state. “But ‘Prince Kyu’ is highly suggested.” He added.

“Prince Kyu? Please!” Yesung scoffed, letting his hands drop back down to his sides as he rolled his eyes from where he still stood by the room door.

“What?! It’s true! I like things my way, thank you very much!” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Oh yeah, talking about ‘my’ way, my way is to go home now.” Yesung said and turned around and left the room before their conversation became even weirder.
He glanced around the small apartment, to see that it was very simply furnished with a basic couch, dining table, and a TV; Nothing more, not even some picture frames or decorations here and there.
It seems as if this apartment wasn’t used much in general.

Kyuhyun quickly scrambled out of bed but fell to the floor in the process when he managed to get tangled with the sheets in his haste.
“W-Wait! Yesung!” he called out, untangling himself quickly from the blankets before running out of the room after the other.

Yesung stopped by the front door and gave the boy a questioning look.

“I-I…..will…..you….” Kyuhyun stuttered from where he stood in the hallway, unable to find the right words to phrase his question.

Yesung sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes again.
“What? Spit it out already! I don’t have all day! My brothers probably about to call the police if I’m not home soon.” He hissed.

“WillIseeyouagain?!” Kyuhyun asked quickly.

“Excuse me, what?” Yesung said, brows furrowing together as he took a step closer to the boy.

“Iwouldlikeforustomeetupsometimeandhangout!” Kyuhyun said almost breathlessly, cursing inwardly at how stupid he always sounds around the elder.

“Would you calm down and talk slowly, please!”

“YouseemlikeanicepersonandIwantustobefriends!”

Yesung quirked an eyebrow up as he stared at Kyuhyun incredulously.
“Bye.”

“GO OUT WITH ME!”  Kyuhyun yelled in desperation to summarize what he had just asked the whole time, but quickly clamped his hands over his mouth when he realized what he had just screamed.
He had meant for them to just start out as friends…..

Yesung stopped his movements of leaving, and gave the boy a look.
“Pardon me?”

“I would…..like for us to…..hang out…..sometime……as friends…..” Kyuhyun said sheepishly, glancing down at the floor bashfully.

A shy Kyuhyun is hard to come across, let alone a nice one.

“Haha. You’re funny. You’re kidding right? Am I supposed to fall for this?!” Yesung said with a small uneasy and nervous laugh, hoping this wasn’t true and was just a big joke.

Kyuhyun shook his head slowly, taking offense to the other’s boy’s question as he rocked back and forth on his heels childishly.

Yesung cheek twitched a little in order to hold back his disbelief.
“Okay, calm down Kim Jongwoon, he’s just joking. This is all just a dream. None of this is true. A handsome boy didn’t just completely ask you out. A handsome prick that is a big but will never admit to it. Okay, just……just take a deep breath……walk out of this door…..and the nightmare will end! Easy as that!” Yesung said almost happily, trying to convince himself to no avail.
He closed his eyes and turned around to leave as if he really was just sleeping and dreaming the whole time, ready to leave.

“There’s a wall there.”

“SHUT UP! THIS IS A ING DREAM! A NIGHTMARE THAT I WILL WAKE FROM ONCE I STEP OUT OF THIS DOOR! SO STOP TALKING IMAGINARY KYUHYUN!” Yesung screamed, his eyes still closed, before taking a step forward and ran right smack into the doorframe instead of the open doorway.

“Told you so.”

Yesung clenched his eyes shut tightly, his small fists curling up tighter by his side as he tried to calm down.

“You think I’m handsome?” Kyuhyun smirked from behind Yesung.

Yesung spun around and slapped Kyuhyun across the face harshly, causing Kyuhyun to stumble back in shock, and reached up to touch hesitantly at his lip to see it bleeding.

“Leave me alone, will you?! I don’t know who the you are, and here you are, annoying the out of me! Do you find this funny!? To just play around with me until you’re satisfied!? Because of people like you in this world, nobody is ever happy! Nobody likes being played like this, Cho Kyuhyun!”

“I-I wasn’t playing with you.” Kyuhyun stammered brokenly, his right hand clutching at his stinging cheek.

“If you’re not, then just let me leave! I’m sick of hearing your voice! The mere presence of you makes me sick! Every time I see you, bad things always happen. You’re like my personal karma when I have done nothing wrong! It was ‘nice’ meeting you Cho Kyuhyun, but I do not need someone like you in my life!” Yesung said coldly, before turning and walked out of the apartment, leaving a rejected Kyuhyun behind.

“I thought we would make good friends…..”

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! ♥