Rejected.........(Again)

Seasonal Love

 

 

April 1st

Yesung sighed in content at the good weather, and stretched happily as he stood beneath the willow tree he usually hangs around to compose songs.

He hasn’t seen that Cho Kyuhyun boy for a couple of days, luckily, but he couldn’t help but to feel guilty.

Kyuhyun was truly being nice, not to mention that the poor boy had to carry Yesung all the way to his apartment for the night because Yesung decided to just completely black out on him.
Yet again, it was Kyuhyun’s own fault that he had gotten injured.

He stepped closer to the tree as he gently rested a hand to the trunk, feeling the rough and old bark on the tree, before leaning forward and pressed the side of his face softly against the rough bark, and closed his eyes.

He pressed the rest of his body up against the trunk as he listened, pressing his ear closer to the tree.
He sighed heavily as he listened closely. If he focused right and his surroundings were quiet, he could almost hear the tree whisper to him softly, telling him its past.
He could almost hear the quiet trickle of water running through its roots and up to the branches and leaves.

“Whatever shall I do?” Yesung whispered quietly to the tree, his fingers dancing across the rough bark, his eyes still closed.
In a short amount of time, Yesung found himself falling for Kyuhyun.
Of all people, Cho Kyuhyun. The evil, snarky, and rude Cho Kyuhyun.
The boy was different, compared to other people Yesung has met.
Stereotypically in Korea, everyone has manners and uses and respects their elders; which means a fake appearance.
Kyuhyun was quite the opposite. He acts upon his own feelings, and not only does he not respect anyone, he makes fun of them. It was as if Kyuhyun was afraid to show his vulnerable side, and to protect himself, he must hurt others.
It made Yesung curious if that really is Kyuhyun.

--------

Kyuhyun was walking through the quiet park again, managing to escape his own troubles for a quiet walk.

He wanted to clear his mind for a little bit, but it seems like his heart won’t be letting him do that anytime soon.
His mind kept wandering back to the expression Yesung had on when he had slapped him that morning.
It wasn’t an expression of hate….loathing….or distaste.
 None of what Yesung had yelled at him.
It was more of a mask. A mask to cover his true feelings and emotions.
Did Yesung really mean all those words he had yelled at Kyuhyun?
Or was he lying the whole time?

Kyuhyun sighed heavily as he walked slowly around the fountain, but stopped when he spotted the willow tree that he had first seen, and actually met Yesung there.

A small smile quirked up on his lips when he remembered how every day, Kyuhyun would come to the park just to sit by the fountain, and watch the other sit beneath the tree to write, or sing softly to himself, not knowing that Kyuhyun was actually there to watch and listen.

Kyuhyun had immediately fell in love with the low, husky voice the first time he had heard it, which lead to him visiting the park almost daily just to hear it again.
The following week after the first time Kyuhyun heard the voice, he finally got to meet the owner of the voice, to see that the owner himself was as beautiful as the voice itself.

Yesung was stunning to say the least.
He had porcelain white skin that contrasted well with his shaggy black hair and long dark lashes.
He was thin but still a bit muscular with slender shoulder and a thin waist, giving him a more effeminate appearance.
He was like a fragile, porcelain doll that Kyuhyun wanted to keep all to himself to listen to that soft, sweet voice every day.
Kyuhyun was like a fool in love with a princess.
Something completely out of reach.

Kyuhyun slowly made his way towards the tree, to notice someone else there already.
To be more correct, it was Yesung.

The elder was pressed closely to the tree with his eyes closed, as if he was listening to the tree, and the tree itself could tell him every secret of the world.
He seemed so peaceful just standing there, listening.

Kyuhyun approached him slowly, quietly.
He hesitated slightly on the next move he wanted to make, but still did it anyways.
He reached up hesitantly, and gently brushed the back of his fingers against Yesung’s cheek softly, feeling the smooth, flawless skin beneath his fingers.

Kyuhyun saw Yesung’s eyes move beneath the closed eyelids and shift closer to the tree, but made no move to brush Kyuhyun away.

A small smile crossed the boy’s face and he gently wrapped one arm around the other’s waist as he also pressed his ears against the tree trunk, wanting to listen too.
Almost immediately, he could hear what Yesung could.
It was silence.
It wasn’t a type of silence that leaves an awkward atmosphere, but a silence that was comforting; A silence that leaves your own imagination to run free on its own, and allows you to create your own world.

Yesung opened his eyes again, and pulled away from Kyuhyun’s embrace.
“What’re you doing here?” he asked.

Kyuhyun pulled back away from the tree and opened his own eyes to look at the elder.
“Am I not allowed here?” he asked softly.

“You’re avoiding the question.” Yesung said simply.

“I…..I was….hoping I could run into you here.” Kyuhyun admitted, before reaching forward and pulled Yesung tightly to his chest. “I like you.” He whispered softly, pressing his face to the crook of the elder’s neck.

“Me?” Yesung said quietly by the younger’s ear. “You like me?”

Kyuhyun nodded as he tightened his hold.

“If you like me, do you promise you won’t hurt me?”

“Yeah.” Kyuhyun said almost immediately.
If he ever got his porcelain doll, he would never let go.

A small doubtful chuckle left Yesung’s lips, causing Kyuhyun frown a little, and held the elder even tighter.

“You won’t hurt me? Who says you won’t? Could you predict the future? Does your life have no obstacles at all? Who says-“

“Jongwoon-ah….”

“….you won’t fall for another once you have me wrapped around your fingers?”

Kyuhyun fell silent at the last question, and pulled away a little to stare questioningly at Yesung.

A smirk crossed Yesung’s face and he pulled away completely from Kyuhyun’s embrace.
“If you don’t know yourself, don’t expect me to like you back, Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t know how you think, but obviously, you only live today and worry about the present, but never think about the future.”

“But Jongwoon, I—“

“Bye Kyuhyun. Come to me only when you know I am ‘The one’.” Yesung said with a smirk, before waving over his shoulder’s and walked away, leaving a confused and once again heartbroken Kyuhyun behind.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yeah, sorry, it's sort of a short chapter......
But hey, have fun reading!
I think updates will be officially MUCH slower, now that I'm co-writing a story with someone, and I'm still only on chapter 1 of my sumemr homework that's due in about 2 weeks >.<
So yeah, please be patient and leave comments, and I'll update as soon as I can!

 

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS STORY IF YOU'RE A HARDCORE KYUSUNG FAN! Or Kyusung Shipper in general.........(Written by lahdeedah000 and I, JayJayTeuk :D)

Unheard Melody, Oblivious Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/251964/unheard-melody-oblivious-love-kyuhyun-sungmin-yesung-kyusung