Turtle?

Seasonal Love

 

“….How is he?”

“He’s fine now. He lost a lot of blood though, Kyuhyun. Don’t let him move around too much.”

“Pfffft. So weak.”

“Don’t be mean, Cho Kyuhyun! Or I’ll slit your throat open and make you run a mile!”

Yesung winced slightly at the sound of loud, whispering voices as he tried to register everything.
He slowly awoke from the darkness and stirred a little.

“Shh! He’s waking!” A hushed voice whispered as Yesung’s eyes opened a crack.

“Hey Turtle, welcome to earth.” A familiar voice sneered.

“Kyuhyun!” Another snapped sharply.

“What?! He is slow!”

A sudden (small) fist flew out of nowhere and nailed the youngest straight on the face, and Kyuhyun found himself sprawled on his back, clutching a bleeding nose.

“.” A new, low husky voice muttered.

Everyone’s attention moved from the wide eyed Kyuhyun, who was staring at his blood covered hands, to the tousled Yesung that sat up painfully.

“He’s strong.” A boy muttered.

“Shut up, fish face.” Kyuhyun growled, wiping the blood beneath his nose with the back of his hand before pinching the bridge of the nose, trying to slow the bleeding.
He turned his attention back to the composer and shot him a glare. “Yah! What was that for?!”

Yesung ignored the rude boy, and pressed a hand lightly to the side of his neck as he sat up straighter, feeling the bandage on the originally bleeding cut.

He squinted slightly as he tried to focus on his surroundings, now rubbing his sore knuckles that he punched a rock head with.

The first thing he saw or noticed weren’t the unfamiliar bed or room he was in, or the 4 strangers standing around the bed. Instead, it was the journal that sat upon a simple chestnut desk next to the bed.

He snatched it up and hugged it to his chest possessively.
Even though the journal comes of no use anymore, he’d rather not let Kyuhyun have it either way.
That stupid brat.

“I’ve heard about you from Kyuhyun before.” A voice said softly, pulling Yesung’s gaze back onto the strangers in the room.
“Jongwoon, right? Kim Jongwoon? I’m Park JungSu, but most call me Leeteuk.” A man said with a single dimpled smile.
Yesung recognized him as the man that had popped out of a dark alleyway to follow them.
Oh, so they were KyuHyun’s friends, not the opposing gang.

“I’m Donghae!” said another. He had a bright, bubbly aura around him that reminds Yesung of a little 3rd grader.

“Eunhyuk.” Another greeted that stood next to the ‘Donghae’ boy.

Yesung glanced at them both before moving his gaze to the last one who opened his mouth to introduce himself, but a certain brat decided to interrupt.

“Yeah yeah, whatever! And He’s HanGeng! Done now? Good! Now get me some tissues!” Kyuhyun snapped, getting up from the floor.

Yesung gave everyone a curt, polite bow of his head, and then looked back at Kyuhyun before smacking the boy upside the head with his newly found journal, collecting a bunch of gasps from everyone.

“Yah! Did you ever learn your manners?! I think all of us are older than you!” Yesung snapped, finally speaking more than just one word just to yell at someone.

Kyuhyun looked up at Yesung in surprise, before his eyebrows knit together a little, and a small pout turned up on his lips as he looked down at his lap in slight shame.

Yesung breathed out heavily and gave the younger a smug look while everyone else just stared at Yesung in astonishment.

“Did you just…?” LeeTeuk started.

The singer looked up at the elder questioningly.

“Yell at him….?” HanGeng finished.

Yesung tilted his head sideways in confusion. “And?”

The group of people, excluding Yesung and Kyuhyun, shared some glances before Eunhyuk spoke up,

“Nobody dare yells at Kyuhyun.”

Yesung glanced over at the said younger and smirked, before reaching up and pinched Kyuhyun’s cheeks lightly.
“He’s harmless though.”

Kyuhyun scowled at the sudden action, but when the small fingers made contact with his skin, a deep blush rose up to his cheeks, and quickly made up the excuse of grabbing a tissue to dab some of his blood from his nose away to hide his blush.

“Oh, you don’t want to know what he’s capable of.” EunHyuk scoffed.

Kyuhyun shot the blonde down with a death glare of ‘I’ll get you later’, causing Eunhyuk to step back nervously and nudge Donghae for support.

Donghae cleared his throat loudly to catch Yesung’s attention again.
“By the way, you’re in Kyuhyun’s apartment. And his room. On his bed. He carried you all the way back when you fainted. You were lucky that you guys had lost BigBang (The opposing gang) back there.”

Yesung frowned and looked down at the black and white sheets, before picking the comforter up gingerly with two fingers, and peeled it off his legs with a disgusted expression adorned on his face.

“Yah! I’m not dirty or anything!” Kyuhyun yelled, immediately jerking the blanket back up around the singer, forcing him back down into a resting position.
He genuinely cared about Yesung’s well being, as heartless as Kyuhyun may be, and wanted the injured man to rest.

“Uh….we’ll leave you guys now! Bye!” LeeTeuk said quickly, before ushering everyone else out the door, and closed the door softly behind him.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow in question at why the others had left so hastily, but simply shrugged them off, and turned to look at the singer again, to see him sitting up again.

The younger gave Yesung a small, awkward smile, and scratched the back of his head nervously as their eyes met.

A light blush appeared across Yesung’s pale face and he immediately looked back down at his lap.
He had no idea why he suddenly got so shy, but the younger’s presence was somewhat…..flattering.
It made his heart beat faster and Kyuhyun’s gaze makes him all flustered.

A knowing smirk crept up on the younger’s lips and he reached forward to brush some soft black bangs away from the elder’s eyes, causing Yesung to jump back in surprise and slam his head back against the headboard in surprise.

“Careful,” Kyuhyun chuckled, scooting closer to the elder and reached up to gently caress the back of Yesung’s head.

Yesung turned a deeper shade of red and gingerly reached up to gently push Kyuhyun’s hand away.

Kyuhyun smiled and let his hand fall back down onto the bed.
“You should get some rest. It’s late.” He whispered softly, looking up at Yesung.

Yesung shook his head a little and lifted the blankets off his body again.
“Home. My brother will be worried.”

“No, rest. You’re in no state to start walking until tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said sternly, reaching up to poke the bandaged cut to prove his point.

Yesung cringed at the pain and quickly swatted the boys hand away again.
“Home.” He said simply again, before sliding out of bed.

“You’re not using the one word treatment thing on me again, are you?” Kyuhyun sighed, watching the elder stand up unsteadily.

Yesung glared down at him and took a step forward, only to face plant onto the hard wooden floors, his legs betraying him completely.

“And that, my friend, are the consequences of being stubborn!” KyuHyun laughed, sliding off the bed himself to help the elder up.

Once Yesung was standing up straight again, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around the silent singer’s waist, and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Yesung down with him happily.

“Sleep with me, Jongwoonie Hyung!”

Yesung immediately shoved the younger away and scooted towards the edge of the bed in surprise, not wanting his personal bubble to be popped so suddenly.
“Y-Yah! Who said you could call me that!”  he stammered.

“Well, I thought you were older than me, are you not, hyung?” KyuHyun asked innocently.

“No! Not that! Th-The name! My name!” Yesung yelled, sitting back up.

Kyuhyun reached up and pulled the boy back down so he was laying down next to him.
“Hm? Jongwoon? It’s your name right? I saw it on your journal….” Kyuhyun said sheepishly.

“Yes, but you don’t need to make sound all……cute…and all pet-name like.” Yesung huffed, trying hard not to blush again.

“But I like it better that way….” Kyuhyun whined, tackling the elder into a tight hug.

“No! J-Just call me Yesung.” He stammered, struggling to pull away from the boy.

“Okay, Yesungie~!” Kyuhyun chirped and pulled the elder closer to his chest.
It felt nice to hold this man close.
His body fit perfectly against KyuHyun’s, and emits comforting warmth.
Yesung smelled deliciously of sweet vanilla, mixed with a hint of colo9gne and the intoxicating scent of his natural, musky smell.

Yesung grunted in disgust, not wanting his face to be pressed so hard up against Kyuhyun’s chest, and turned around in the boys arms so his back was now facing the younger, and snuggled comfortably beneath the covers Kyuhyun just pulled up.

Kyuhyun smiled happily and pulled the singer closer, almost spooning him completely, causing Yesung to tense up momentarily, before relaxing a little.

A long silence passed over between the two in the dark room, and Yesung was slowly drifting to sleep.
But before he closed his eyes, he heard a soft whisper from Kyuhyun.
“Good night, Jongwoon.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaaaaaaaaaapteeerrrrr! Yay~
Hey, thanks for all the support guys! It's greatly appreciated.
(By the way, the one's who rant in their comments are a little weird, but awesome *thumbs up* Gives me somethign quite entertaining to read :D )

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! :)

 

Vote In this poll please: