It's Nice "Running" Into You, Sir

Seasonal Love

 

***NOTE***: please ignore any errors ^_^'

 

March  27th

 

Yesung cursed under his breath as he dug around his room for a new journal for the umpteenth time already.
He had thrown his last journal at the nosey KyuHyun boy a week ago, not really caring since most of the compositions weren’t his best and he was actually about to rip them out later, but if he had known that it was his last, he wouldn’t have thrown it at him.

He sighed in disappointment as he chucked a poetry book over his shoulders, still searching for a journal.

Yesung could buy another one, but he hated going out to buy stuff.
All the shopping was done by his older brother, Kim Heechul.
That’s why Yesung was so fashionably dressed all the time in skinny jeans, wife beaters, and a whole bunch of leather clothing along with high-tops and combat boots.
Whenever Heechul would come back home with shopping bags full of clothes for Yesung, Yesung would star at them in distaste, but would eventually wear them begrudgingly.

 

Yesung sat down heavily on his slick, cherry wood floors of his room in acceptance that he won’t be able to find a journal, and crossed his arms over his chest with a small pout adorned on his lips.

“Would you quit making such a racket, JongWoon?” A familiar voice called out. “I just came home and was about to get something to drink, until I heard a tornado in your room.”

Yesung just scowled and got back up from the floor of his room, pushing the mess he had made away hastily.

“Are you looking for something?” Heechul asked, appearing by the younger’s door.

The younger sighed and sat down on his sapphire blue, queen sized bed heavily, his brows furrowed together in disappointment.
“Buy journal for me.” He said simply, not bothering to put it into a question, knowing that Heechul tends to pamper him.

“Already? I bought you three already last month.” Heechul exclaimed, raising an eyebrow. He knew his brother knew how to talk fluently, but Yesung refused to talk much, so that’s why he constantly spoke with improper grammar to shorten his words. “Wouldn’t three journals at least last you a month? It’s barely been two weeks.” Heechul said. It’s not like they didn’t have the money, quite the opposite actually, but Heechul didn’t have the time to buy them for him sometimes.
Kim Heechul worked as a famous model under SUJU Entertainment. He was known for his feminine beauty that could easily knock a girl’s beauty out of place.
Yesung was also constantly begged by the managers and scouts of SUJU Entertainment to become one of their models or idols, but Yesung immediately turned them down. The company thought that Yesung had a bright, and adorable smile, especially when Heechul cracks jokes during his photo shoots and Yesung’s there to watch. Yesung also had a porcelain pale complexion that gave him an ‘Ice Prince’ look as the company had described, a thin but yet muscular body, and dark, seductive eyes that could easily capture many teen girls hearts; maybe even boys.
But no matter how much the company bribed him with, Yesung rejected them without a second thought. SUJU entertainment just had to be content with using some of Yesung’s compositions for their idols.

 

Yesung looked up at his brother and stuck his bottom lip out while puffing his cheeks out a little in his signature pout.

“Aww, Jongwoon, don’t give me that look!” Heechul sighed, instantly melting at the cute sight. “It’s not that I don’t want to buy you a journal, it’s just that I won’t be able to buy you them for the next two weeks. I’ve got a CF to shoot soon.”

The younger’s pout immediately turned into a scowl and crossed his arms again, wanting a journal already, like a stubborn and spoiled child.

“How about this,” Heechul started before reaching into his back pocket for his wallet, and pulled out $50. “Here, use this to buy anything you want or need for the next two weeks, and then if you need anything else, I’ll do the shopping next time.”

Yesung stared at the money as he pondered over it, before getting up from his bed reluctantly and snatched the money from a smirking Heechul’s grasp.
As much as he hated shopping alone, $50 could actually get him a lot of stuff. He could buy 5 journals and a pack of pencils along with a bag of lollipops with that amount of money. (*Yesung had a major sweet tooth when it came to sweets.)

Yesung grabbed his black leather jacket from off his bed and walked out of the house, not bothering to wave ‘bye’ to his brother.



Yesung was walking through the park later that day after buying what he wanted with the $50 that Heechul had given him, deciding to take the long way back home since the weather was pretty decent. So to stay out longer, he decided to take his time.

Yesung yawned tiredly and stretched lazily as he walked, looking up at the orange-ish pink sky of the sunset.

Such a Pretty sunset…. He thought to himself as he watched some birds fly back towards the forest for the day. If only I could enjoy this scenery with someone else… he sighed in his mind.

His dazed state snapped suddenly when he heard running footsteps.
It wasn’t that unusual to hear someone running, considering that he’s in a park and there are always one or two runners here and there, but it didn’t sound like one or two pairs of feet jogging.
It sounded more like a whole marathon of people sprinting while yelling and cursing at each other.

Yesung frowned and turned around when he sensed the disturbance only to be collided by something fast and found himself soon sprawled on the concrete floor of the park next to a marble water fountain with a heavy figure on top of him.

“Sorry!” The person on top of Yesung said quickly when he realized he had literally just brought someone down with him.

Yesung scowled when he remembered the familiar voice as he looked up a little to see Kyuhyun.
But today, instead of dressed in casual wear like the other day he had saw him at the park, Kyuhyun looked different.
Instead of dark rimmed glasses around his eyes, he had eyeliner on, defining those perfect, almond shaped eyes of his. He wore a maroon, tight-fitting T-shirt with a black leather jacket on top and black skinny jeans that looked oddly y on his long legs.

Their bodies were so close to each other; Yesung could smell smoke and alcohol on the boy along with a bit of sweat. But there was something else that Yesung couldn’t quite put a finger on. It was sweet, with an alluring musky smell to it. It was intoxicating to put it, but for some reason, Yesung was attracted to it.

A deep blush came to Yesung’s face when he realized that the boy was also staring at Yesung with wide eyes as if he had just seen something supernatural. Well, it was partly true. Kyuhyun had looked down to realize that he had fallen over on top of the perfect boy he saw at the park a week ago and hoped to meet again. And here he is now, literally ‘running’ into the man at such a bad time.
Kyuhyun was being chased by a gang of people that he didn’t want to bother explaining to Yesung about.

Yesung quickly pushed the boy off of him when he realized that their faces were a mere inch away from each other. He quickly scrambled back up onto his feet.
“Journal!” He snapped, sticking his hand out for it.

Kyuhyun snapped out of his dazed state and turned around to see that the gang of people were approaching pretty fast, already on the other side of the park and heading for the two of them.

“I don’t have it with me!” the younger said. ‘I’ll give it to you some other time!”  Kyuhyun said impatiently, now seeing the people almost reaching them.

Yesung frowned and turned slightly to look over his shoulders to see a whole gang of people running towards them, causing him to take a step back in sudden surprise.

Out of instincts, Kyuhyun pushed Yesung forward as a shield and to buy some time, before quickly running off again.

Yesung stumbled forward and collided with a couple of the other men, but three of them grabbed him roughly.

Two of the men grabbed his arms, holding him in place and preventing less movement from him while the third one, probably the leader, grabbed a handful of Yesung’s silky black hair, and jerked his head back so Yesung’s eyes met the other’s angry one’s.

“Do you know that boy?” The leader snarled.

Yesung bared his teeth in disgust but said nothing that will probably give Kyuhyun away.

The leader then grabbed Yesung harshly by the jaw, forcing his head further back in a painful position, pulling a pained grunt from the silent singer.

“Answer me!” The man yelled.

But Yesung remained silent, as much as he wanted to kill Kyuhyun for getting him into this.

“He probably doesn’t know anything.” One of the men said from the right of Yesung, and the two men that were holding him still, let go of him.

“Insolent brat.” The leader snarled, before raising his hand up and brought it down harshly across Yesung’s cheek, causing his head to snap sideways and fall to the floor from the hard impact.

After that, the three men quickly ran off again to chase that impudent brat Kyuhyun down.

-------

 Kyuhyun came to an abrupt stop when a loud slap was heard through the silence of the park and running footsteps.
He spun around to still see the gang chasing him, but also three men by the water fountain that held the beautiful singer roughly.

Guilt gnawed away at Kyuhyun’s chest when he saw the three men handle the other roughly, before running towards Kyuhyun again,

Kyuhyun would go help the other up, considering that he was the one that accidentally dragged the other into this, but his own life is at risk right now, so he quickly took off running again.

Sorry. Kyuhyun thought to himself. I’ll repay you. I promise.

------

Yesung picked himself up off the ground painfully as he dusted himself off a little, to see that his elbow was bleeding.
He cursed inwardly at how fragile a human body is, and wiped the dripping blood off on his jeans, before reaching up gingerly to wipe a drop of blood off his lips where his tooth cut into his lower lip when the man had slapped him so hard, and winced, feeling the bruise that’ll come tomorrow.

Why does every time I see Kyuhyun, blood is always involved?! He thought to himself in anger as he carefully picked up the forgotten items that he had brought.

He’ll pay for this!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! More KyuSung Interaction, and A new character added in! *claps happily*

Anyways, please leave comments! Rant as much as you want! It's my pleasure to hear/read what you have to say about this so far :D

And......is anyone willing to make a cover photo for this story......?