SWIMMING!

Seasonal Love

 

 

After Kyuhyun had managed to comfort the elder and they decided to keep things…..slow, and mutual, Kyuhyun found himself being tortured by Yesung every minute, for they had immediately launched into his lessons afterwards.

“Run….faster….run….” Yesung muttered monotonously with a bored expression from where he sat on the side of the pool, his bare feet dipped into the cold water as he muttered nonsense into a megaphone that he got from Suzy.
Who cares where the little girl got it?
It’s a ing megaphone-- Normal people be damned.

“You….flipping….run then!” Kyuhyun shot back, panting breathlessly.
He had to run back and forth with no break across the large backyard that is over 5 square miles, 2 times already. Not to mention that today was a bright, sunny day with only a small, cool breeze.

Yesung sighed and kicked lightly at the water, before clicking a button on the megaphone again.
“Just to tell you, I’m a distant runner, not a speed runner like you. So I’ll take the challenge anytime you want.” Yesung said as he watched the boy collapse onto the grass in exhaustion, having enough of running already. “Get up, you idiot. Should I start making a life sized hamster wheel for you now?”
He said through the megaphone, raising an eyebrow.

When the boy didn’t answer, the elder smirked and pulled his bare feet back out of the water of the swimming pool and picked up an unopened water bottle from next to him, before trampling barefoot across the field to reach the boy, and tossed it at the boy, making sure that it nailed the boy in the head who was laying spread eagle on the soft grass.

The younger grunted in response when the cold bottle hit his head, but made no move of attacking the elder.
“You run with me next time then.” Kyuhyun grumbled, sitting up and opened the bottle.

“Fine. I will.” Yesung shrugged, squatting down next to the boy and roughly wiped the younger’s sweaty face with a towel he had slung over his shoulders.

Kyuhyun tilted his face up happily and let his hyung do the work with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes, feeling the bright sun rays against his face.
They’ve been learning all morning, starting with history, literature, biology, and then ending the lessons everyday with Physical activities.
The next day they would go over the lessons they didn’t do today.

“Lazy .” Yesung grumbled, blotting the drops of sweat away from the younger’s forehead.

Kyuhyun grinned and lunged forward to steal a small kiss from Yesung who quickly pushed him away again with a deep blush across his cheeks.

“Aww….come on, seonsaengnim. Can’t I have even one proper kiss?” Kyuhyun pouted, slinging one arm around the smaller male’s waist and pulled him down so he was sitting next to the younger.

“Uh, hell no. Even you just said it. I’m your teacher.” Yesung said, rolling his eyes as he stretched his legs out in front of him.

Kyuhyun smiled before pulling his sneakers and socks off, and stretched his own legs out in front of him before nudging the elder’s barefoot with his own lightly.

Yesung shot him a glare and kicked his foot away, but the boy just smiled evilly and kept on nudging him.
“Yah! We’re not supposed to be playing footsy!” Yesung snapped, but let out a small giggle because none of them seemed to be winning this little foot battle.

Kyuhyun grinned and wrapped both arms around the elder’s skinny waist, pressing a soft kiss to the other’s cheek.

Yesung just smiled and did nothing to pull away, not even when the boy pulled him closer and kissed the corners of his lips.

“Can I please just have one kiss? I’ll be a very happy man if you do….” Kyuhyun pouted, nuzzling the elder’s pale neck.

“No.” Yesung shot down, leaning back a little so his arms were supporting him up.

Kyuhyun looked up at the elder before smirking a little. “I bet even if I do kiss you, you won’t do anything about it.”

Yesung looked down at the boy and raised an eyebrow. “You think too highly of yourself.”

Kyuhyun straightened up and slid one hand beneath the smaller male’s chin, and tilted his face up so their lips were barely an inch apart. “Should I kiss you?” Kyuhyun grinned, gazing into the elder’s dark brown eyes.

“I’d like to see you try.” Yesung sneered, feeling the boy’s cool breath against his lips.

“Then I shall.” Kyuhyun breathed, before pressing their lips together tightly into a tender kiss.

Yesung’s breath caught in his throat when their lips connected.
He was actually planning to kick the boy away if he did kiss him, but now he was frozen, stuck between replying to the soft kiss or actually attempting his original decision.

But before he could actually decide, the boys long fingers thread through his dark hair, pulling their faces closer, causing Yesung’s world to spin out of control and lose all previous thoughts as his lips parted slightly in reply.

Kyuhyun tilted his head slightly to the left for more access, wanting to spice things up a little more until their moment was ruined by a loud “Oppa!”

Kyuhyun pulled back away with a groan of frustration as Yesung looked down embarrassedly, a light blush crossing his cheeks. “What?!” Kyuhyun snapped back, glaring at the small figure that was barely an inch tall from what he could see since he was so far out in the field.

“Come swim with me!” Suzy called back, jumping up and down a little. “Yesung Oppa! Swim with us too!”

Kyuhyun scowled and pulled Yesung possessively to his chest. “No! Go swim by yourself!”

Suzy let out an extremely loud whine and stomped one foot before storming back inside the house to fetch a frightened Kkoming to go swimming in the pool with her.

“No, let’s go swim with her.” Yesung said lightly, tugging at the front of Kyuhyun’s shirt a little,

“But Hyung, she’s a little girl!” Kyuhyun whined, but sighed in defeat when he saw the glint of excitement and eagerness in the elder’s dark eyes. “Yah! Suzy! I’ll swim with ya!” He called back to the retreating girl, earning a wide grin from Yesung.

“Really?! Come on then, Oppa! Let’s go swim~!” Suzy giggled happily, and skipped back inside to get changed.

“You’ll pay for this….” Kyuhyun grumbled as he got back up and helped the other up too.

“No I don’t. I bet you’ll forget about that once we start swimming.” Yesung grinned, running ahead.

“Hey! Wait up!” Kyuhyun yelled, starting after the other.

“Hurry up then! I thought you were a speed runner?!” Yesung laughed over his shoulders, but sprinting barefoot across grass wasn’t exactly a speedy process.

Kyuhyun chuckled in amusement and immediately caught up to the other, and pushed the elder sideways a little so he could move ahead.

“Cho Kyuhyun! You brat!” Yesung yelled, but smiled evilly instead when an evil plan crept up in his mind, and let the younger get ahead of him a little on purpose.

“I win!” Kyuhyun called out happily as he stopped and turned around to look back at the elder, but before he could fully spin around, Yesung ran up and shoved the boy—hard.

Kyuhyun cried out in surprise and he found himself falling backwards, straight into the pool.
He quickly held his breath right before he plunged into the cold water.
The boy quickly pushed himself back up and gasped for breath once his head broke through the surface, to see Yesung smirking smugly by the edge of the pool.

“Who’s the brat now?!” Kyuhyun scoffed, wiping water off his face as he grinned at the other.

“Whatever. We’re even now.” Yesung shrugged as he squatted down by the edge. “I hope you inhaled a lungful of water.”

“Oh shut up.” Kyuhyun chuckled, slowly making his way back towards the side of the pool where Yesung is. “Help me back out. I’m soaked to the bone now.” Kyuhyun said, reaching up with one hand.

“Oh? And to think you’d be more worried about that designer T-shirt you happen to be wearing.” Yesung said and reached forward to grasp the boy’s slender fingers.
Almost immediately when their fingers laced together, Yesung knew he made the wrong move when he felt the boy jerk roughly, pulling the smaller male into the water with him.

Kyuhyun laughed at his evil deed as he shielded himself a little from the sudden splash.
“Oh that was great.” He breathed to himself as he turned a little, in search of the elder who should’ve surfaced by now.
His smile immediately dropped as he looked around a little more frantically. “Jongwoon? Jongwoon-ah!”He called out worriedly since they were in the deepest part of the pool.

He got no response, and he started to really panic, afraid that he had drowned the other.

“Jongwoon!” he called out again, but jumped in surprise when he felt arms around his waist from behind.

“Surprise?”  Yesung grinned, resting his chin lightly upon the boy’s shoulders.

“Jongwoon! You scared me!” Kyuhyun said, turning a little and pulled the smaller male tightly to his chest.

That’s what you get for ‘dragging’ me into this.” Yesung said, letting the boy hug him close.

“Sometimes, I really wonder if I should hate you, or to fall more deeply in love with you.” Kyuhyun grumbled under his breath, pressing his lips tightly to the elder’s hair, right by his ear. “You really did scare me though.”

“Sorry?” Yesung said hesitantly, resting his cheek against the boys shoulder as he felt the boy move his lips softly against his hair, unaware that he was actually getting intimate with the boy.

“You better be. God, I’d hate to lose you so suddenly.” Kyuhyun said quietly, holding the elder closer to him.

Yesung blinked once, then twice in confusion.
He stayed there in Kyuhyun’s embrace for a moment as they sort of just floated there in water, before he finally looked up at the boy a little.
“Kyuhyun-ah, can I ask you something?” He whispered.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and looked down at the elder questioningly, gently sliding one hand down to the elder’s lower back, and the other right between his shoulder blades.

“Why…….Why do you care about me so much? Why are you so…..infatuated with me? I barely know you, and you barely know me.” Yesung asked quietly, gazing into the boy’s golden brown eyes in search of an answer.

Kyuhyun smiled softly and kissed the elder’s lips lightly. “Infatuated? Really? Well, I guess I really do think you’re pretty handsome, and I think about you almost 24/7 now. Infatuated, yes, I am infatuated by you.”

Yesung blushed deeply and looked away to stare at the light blue water around them.

“I like you, Kim Jongwoon. A lot. I can’t exactly say I love you, but it’s definitely more than just a crush.” Kyuhyun said lightly, running his long fingers through the red wine hair softly. “You’re unique, Jongwoon-ah. That’s what I look for in a person—someone unique. I don’t expect them to be extraordinary or anything, but you think differently, unlike others.”

Yesung tilted his head a little curiosity. “How?” He asked, still unaware of how close they were.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and pressed a gentle, lingering kiss to the other’s forehead. “You think more deeply. You look at things from a different perspective. You can write a beautiful song that could explain one’s feelings that they couldn’t even describe on their own.”

Yesung rested his cheek back against the boy’s shoulder a little, staring at the rippling water. “That’s it?”

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly at the elder’s teasing words. “Well, no. Did I mention that you’re y? Oh, and you have beautiful eyes, especially when you smile, which you rarely do.”

Yesung blushed deeply at those words.
He didn’t know if he should giggle like a girl being complimented by an attractive boy, or slap the boy teasingly and yell at him for commenting on his looks since they both were male.
He stuck with just hiding his blush in the crook of the boy’s neck, hoping the boy wouldn’t ask for what he thinks.

“You…..you won’t judge me because of that, right?” Kyuhyun asked quietly, kissing the top of the elder’s wet hair.

“Of course not.” Yesung smiled, before pulling away a little when he saw Suzy run out in a bright pink swimsuit, Kkoming in arms.

“Oppa! Oppa! Swim with me!” Suzy said happily, and literally tossed the dog into the water, before jumping in after it in the shallow end.

Yesung grinned and tugged lightly at Kyuhyun’s arm, before swimming over towards the little girl who was splashing around happily.

Kyuhyun scowled, never really enjoyed swimming before, and swam after the elder.

This was going to be a long day……

 

 

A/N: Okay, yeah, sorry, I apologize for the EXTREMELY late chapter =.=
But I'd like you guys to know that updates will probably be slow like this for probably the rest of the year, (Sorry) because I have taken up the chances on Advance classes at my highschool, and I might also be starting college credit classes so I could get a head start and .
So please, give me some time and PLEASE do not unsubscribe because of this T-T
I'm sure there are author's who have a life to take care of.......

Also, please check out lahdeedah000's and I's Kyusung Request shop.
If you have a Kyusung story idea, come ehre and fill out the form and we'll write it for you (If you want us to)

Kyusung One-Shot Requests: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/279285/kyusung-one-shot-requests-kyuhyun-oneshot-request-superjunior-yesung-kyusung-requestshop

We;ve already gotten a few requests and we're currently working on them. Check it out? *Puppy face*
We also have a tumblr page to those who'd like to request from there!

Tumbr: http://www.jayjayteuk.tumblr.com/

But anyways, this chapter has actually been in my flashdrive for quite some time, but I just hadn't had the time to update it......
So, enjoy!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!