ASDFGHJKL~

Seasonal Love

 

***CAUTION***: It's unedited....sorry. And maybe a bit rushed.....

 

April 6th

Heechul stood by Jongwoon’s room door, watching as the younger jammed clothes angrily into a duffel bag.

“Careful! That’s a designer—never mind. Too late.” Heechul said, but only resulted in earning a death glare from his brother before resuming in roughly tossing clothes into the bag.

“Why are you so mad anyways? It’s not just because father made you tutor someone is it?” Heechul asked.

Yesung shook his head as he zipped up the bag.
Quite the opposite actually.
He was quite glad that his father actually cared and acknowledged him, let alone find a good job for him.

“What is it then?” Heechul sighed, grabbing the duffel bag for his brother to give to the waiting chauffeur downstairs by their driveway.

Yesung scowled as he picked up a sheet of paper from his desk, crumpled it up, and chucked it at Heechul.

The elder quickly caught it by surprise and uncrumpled it as his brother moved on back to throwing jeans into his suitcase.
He slowly read through the info about the student Yesung was going to tutor for the rest of the summer, and his eyes widened in surprise.

“Him? Really? The son of SUJU Entertainment? Wow. I’d think they’d choose a teacher with more experience.” Heechul snorted, stills canning over the info.

Yesung couldn’t agree more as he slung a backpack over his shoulders and dragged his suitcase off the bed.

“I heard he’s quite……troublesome though. Didn’t father say he was ‘Angelic’?” Heechul asked with a frown, sincerely worrying about what Yesung will do to the poor boy is he got too annoyed.

Yesung just sighed in defeat and handed his bags over to the chauffeur, before turning around to face his brother by the doorway.

“Be safe alright? Don’t let that teenager get to you.” Heechul said, reaching forward and hugged his brother softly.

“Heechul hyung. I’ll miss you.” Yesung whispered, hugging his brother tightly.
As much as he hated the diva ways that Heechul portrayed, he’s still his brother that has looked after him for some time now ever since their mother died and their father was too busy flying overseas for business matters.

“Aw, my little dongsaeng….Don’t let your separation anxiety get to you!: Heechul grinned, giving the younger a small pat on the back before letting him go.

“Visit me?” Yesung asked with a bit of aegyo.

“Sure, now go.” The elder said, pushing the younger out the door.

“Bye hyung!”

“Don’t let the Cho Kyuhyun kill you!”


Yesung followed one of the maid’s through the house after the two hour drive again, trying not to stretch and yawn for sitting so long.

The house was massive inside, not to mention how luxurious and clean it is.

Yesung opened his mouth to ask where exactly they were heading to, since he’s been walking for who-knows-how-long after the maid, when something brushed past his ankles causing him to let out a very unmanly squeak out of surprise and jumped at least 4 feet into the air.

“Kkoming! Why are you scaring our guests!?” Another short figure zipped out of nowhere and picked up the fuzz ball that scared Yesung so much it knocked a couple of his sense loose. “Sorry.” The small voice added quietly.

Yesung looked down to see a small, young girl, around 5 years old, holding a black Pomeranian which he assumes is ‘Kkoming’.

“I-It’s alright.” Yesung stammered, still trying to calm his erratic heart that he nearly lost out of his rib cage from the scare.
Yesung is never really aware of his surroundings.

The little girl gave him a bright smile and grabbed his small hands with her even smaller ones. “You must be Oppa’s new teacher!” she said happily, and literally dragged him forward with Kkoming cradled in her other arm, trying to lead him somewhere.

Yesung l;o9oked back questioningly at the maid, but she just bowed and let the little girl pull him away, as if the small child knew where to take him.

“I’m Suzy!” She said happily. “Bae Suzy! What’s your name?”

“Y-Yesung.” He stammered, stumbling along behind the girl. “May I ask where you’re taking me?”

“To my mom’s office!” Suzy said, before stopping in front of a door, which Yesung assumed was the office.

He reached up a little to knock, but Suzy just barged on in.

“Umma! Yesung Oppa is here!” She said, skipping towards the large cherry wood desk where Mrs.Choi sat behind.

“Oh, Jongwoon! It’s great to see you again!” Mrs. Choi said with a warm smile as Yesung bowed in response. “I see you’ve met Suzy, my daughter, and her dog already.” She said, standing up from behind the desk.

Yesung gave her an awkward smile as he tried to hide the confusion hat crossed his face, wondering why Bae Suzy would be her daughter now.
But Mrs. Choi still caught the confused expression.

“Ah, Both Kyuhyun and Suzy are my adopted children.” She said, answering all the questions that are probably running through Yesung’s genius mind.

Yesung bowed again apologetically, not meaning to pry into other people’s family matters.

“My son should be here soon from his piano lessons, in probably about five min—“

Just as Mrs. Choi was about to finish her sentence, loud running footsteps were heard and the doors burst open again. “Yesung-ah!” A new voice joined in just as song writer straightened back up, only to be tackled by something heavy, knocking the breath out of him.

“Kyuhyun Oppa!” Suzy giggled and joined into their embrace, latching herself onto Yesung’s left leg, still holding a nonchalant Kkoming with one arm.

“Oh! I guess introductions are unnecessary now! I’ll leave you guys to ‘bond’ for now! See you guys at supper!” Mrs. Choi said quickly with a somewhat suspicious grin, and left the office.

“W-Wait!” Yesung tried to call out, but Kyuhyun was hugging him too tight for comfort and only managed to breathe out a small squeak. Yesung didn’t even have enough time to even ask what the hell she meant by ‘bonding’ because she left so quickly.

“Jongwoon-ah! Did you miss me?!” Kyuhyun cooed, clutching tightly at the elder.

“Y-Yah! Let go you brat! Yesung said, shoving the boy off, and picked a giggling Suzy up into his arms as an excuse for Kyuhyun not to cling onto him like a second skin.

“You didn’t give me a proper answer, so I’ll take that as a ‘Yes, I did miss you, oh-dear-handsome Prince Kyu’.” Kyuhyun said with a smirk, slinging an arm casually around the elder’s slender shoulders as if they’ve been friends since birth.

“No, I fuc—“

“Language…..” Kyuhyun warned, implying to the small girl in Yesung’s arms.

Yesung let out an unhappy huff and adjusted the giggling girl in his arms before starting again, this time with no profanities in his sentence. “No I flipping do not miss you!” he snarled, hip bumping Kyuhyun away roughly.

“Aw, don’t lie to yourself….” Kyuhyun chuckled, grabbing the elder’s prominent hips, and pulled him back against the front of him. “That hurts me….” He whispered, leaning forward to nibble lightly at the elder’s ear.

Yesung shivered at the odd sensation of Kyuhyun’s tongue running along the curve of his ear, before raising one leg up and stamped down onto Kyuhyun’s foot, digging his combat boots heel down onto his foot. “Good. I hope you die of the pain.” Yesung shot down, and walked off with Suzy in the lead.

“Songsaenim, what’re we going to learn today?” Kyuhyun asked eagerly, running out of the office after he regained his composure from the sore toe he had just gotten from Yesung.

“We are not doing anything today. Your lessons don’t start until tomorrow.” Yesung said, hip bumping Kyuhyun away again when he attempted to back hug the elder.

“Aaw…..I was hoping we could have both a health lesson with physical education.” Kyuhyun hinted with a sly grin, gently running his long fingers across the waistline of Yesung’s pants on his hips.

Without looking back, Yesung elbowed the younger and smirked in satisfaction when the other grunted and doubled over in pain.

Kyuhyun let out a small cough from the hard impact, losing his breath in one blow, but he couldn’t help the evil smile the spread across his face.
Yesung will be a hard one for him to get.

“What’s wrong with Oppa?” Suzy asked curiously, peering around Yesung’s slender legs.

“Oh nothing too serious. His Stupidity decided to eat him inside out.” Yesung said with another smirk as he looked over his shoulder smugly at the younger who was still doubled over in pain.

“Oh, okay. It wouldn’t be his first.” Suzy said with a small shrug, and continued to drag a Yesung forward who was laughing like a maniac by now.

“I have the key to your room Suzy!” Kyuhyun threatened, finally straightening up after a minute to see Suzy and Yesung running away from him. “Yah! You brat!”

“Who’re you calling brat!” Yesung called back, still following quickly after the little girl, not wanting to get tackled by Kyuhyun again.
But…….too late.

Kyuhyun caught up to them and wrapped an arm around Yesung’s waist before literally slinging the elder over his shoulders as he took Suzy’s hand in his other free hand.

“Y-Yah! Don’t you man handle me!” Yesung cried out, struggling to slide off the younger’s broad shoulders, but the hand that was on his held him still. “Cho Kyuhyun! I’m going to kill you in your sleep!”

“If you can get into my room that is.” Kyuhyun grinned, leading a giggling Suzy and carrying a struggling Yesung up the stairs towards the elder’s new room.

“What do you mean if?!” Yesung said, giving up on struggling and just draped limply over Kyuhyun’s shoulder, holding back the temptation to bite the younger’s neck, but that would most likely result in Kyuhyun throwing him off his shoulders, not setting him down.

“Oh nothing really…..just maybe a few…...traps here and there…..” KyuHyun shrugged, before walking into the room without Yesung noticing since he mostly had the view of soft carpet.

“Uh huh. Yeah right.” Yesung said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. “Who in the right mind would put traps in their bedroom?” He snorted in doubt, but let out a loud yelp when Kyuhyun threw him off his shoulder’s.
he was expecting to hit the hard carpet beneath him, but instead, he landed on something soft…….like a bed.

“Hope you like your room. My mom and I spent some time designing it in your liking.” Kyuhyun said, gesturing around.

“Oh, so you knew all along that I was—whoa.” Yesung started, but once his eyes took in the whole scenery of the room, he sort of lost the ability to talk.
Just like any other part of the house, it was beautiful.

“This….This is my room?” Yesung breathed, looking up at Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. “All yours. Even this beautiful outer scenery.” He took a seat on the bed next to the elder and pulled him into his arms, and for once, Yesung didn’t bother to pull away. “Do you like it….?” The younger whispered, leaning in and let his lips gently ghost over the elder’s ear.

Yesung nodded once, too mesmerized to actually acknowledge the younger’s actions, even when Kyuhyun slid his arms around the elder’s waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

“Mm….talking about bedroom, you should get some rest before dinner tonight. It must’ve been a long two hour ride for you to come here.” Kyuhyun said, nuzzling the pale expanse of Yesung’s neck as he felt the bed shift and Suzy climb onto the bed with them.

“Nah, I’m just tired of you.” Yesung deadpanned.

Kyuhyun stopped in his movements, before laughing. “I think I’ll enjoy your company here….” He smirked.

“I think I’ll enjoy torturing you then….” Yesung said with a smile as he patted Kyuhyun’s cheek a little who was resting his head on Yesung’s shoulder.

“Torture? Sounds like fun!” KyuHyun chuckled, now gently gliding his lips up the milky white column of the elder’s neck, inhaling the familiar sweet scent of coffee and vanilla.

“You masochist.” Yesung grunted, leaning back a little into Kyuhyun’s embrace, surprisingly, and pulled a giggling Suzy into his own arms.

“Any pain from you will give me great pleasure.” Kyuhyun growled seductively and nipped lightly at his earlobe, causing Yesung to shiver involuntarily.

“ you.” Yesung whispered so only the younger male could hear.

“My pleasure…..”

 

 

 

A/N: Yay! Update for you!
I'm seriously going to start my homework now.
School's less than a week away....
So, Updates will come MUCH later now, Sorry!
Isn't the room pretty though? yeah. Romantic too.........

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

 

SUBSRIBE TO THIS STORY NOW! i'M NOT GOING TO PLAY NICE ANYMORE! Jk~ But Please do subscribe and read it :)
Just click the photo