Jealousy

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

 

I fluttered my eyes open and stretches my arms out above my head. Then, I came to the realization of the events that occurred last night.
"Seunghyun!" I gasped as I jumped up from the spot I occupied on his bed. But, Seunghyun wasn't there.

 

"Do you insist to sleep all day?" I heard a deep voice chuckled. I quickly turned my head to the direction of the voice. Seunghyun stood there in the doorway, smiling. I giggled.
"Quickly get dressed." He said with a tiny smile and left without another word. I put my finger up to my lips, thinking about what he could possibly be planning. But, it was Choi Seunghyun. He was always full of surprises. I smiled to myself and quickly found the best clothing I owned.

----------

He held his arm out to me and smiled. It looked just like the man I loved so dearly. It was almost odd to see him act in such a way, but it was also warming.
"Come on." He said as I wrapped my arm around his. I tried my best to keep my feelings inside and to not act so giddy and restless. It was hard to not act in a such a manner as it had felt just like we were meeting all over again. The same gentleman I once knew back then.

----------

"Pick out whatever you like." His smile shown throughout the room as those words escaped his beautiful lips. My mind ran full of questions that I didn't intend on asking.
"It's a surprise you know." His mischievous side poked out as he said those words. I was taken back as it felt like he had read my mind. I nodded my head in response and turned my back to him to start looking around. His footsteps followed behind as his black, sleek shoes tapped against the white tiled floor. In some ways, it was a comforting sound. But, in other ways, it was only a reminder of what money had paid for those expensive shoes.

----------

After we had left the store, we both walked out with tons of shopping back hooked on our arms. Luckily, Seunghyun called his driver so we wouldn't have to carry them all the way home. I sat in the back seat of the car with Seunghyun Next to me. I looked around as being in this car gave me an uneasy feeling. Questions and thoughts ran through my mind such as,
 

How many girls have been in here?
 

Did e money pay for all of this?
 

Was I burden to be in here with him?
 

"What are you thinking about?" A sharp voice said. The voice was alone enough to snap me back into the real world. I looked at him for a moment, trying to register his question.
"Oh...nothing." I said with a smile and turned back towards the window to avoid his strong glare.
"You know I don't like when you lie to me." He coldly said. I snapped my head back towards him. His elbow lye on the arm rest on the door. His chin was laying in his Palm as his eyes were fixed out the window. I sighed in return. I was afraid I was angering him, and I certainly didn't want to do that.

"I'm sorry Seunghyun." I said as I scoot closer to him, laying my head on his broad shoulder. He only kept silent and s his arm around my body, pushing my closer. I smiled to myself and secretly looked up at him; admiring his strong features. But, his smile was missing. The feature I had loved so much, was absent.

 

 

Would we always be like this?

 

 


A/N: Yes, this is short. I apologize, but I hope to update again tomorrow evening.

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it!

Please Comment and Subscribe! Tell your friends!