Please

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of shuffling sounding trough the room. I jumped up in surprise to see the man from last night,Joon.
"Ah, sorry to wake you." He said as he sat down next to me on the edge of the bed, a smile playing on his lips.
"It's okay." I said with a half smile as I stared down at the blanket that had covered my body. For awhile it stayed silent as he continued to stare at me. It seemed like he was inspecting every inch of my body. I was afraid of what he was thinking, but I decided to say quiet. I was afraid he would react the same way Seunghyun had acted whenever I asked questions.

 

"What happened?" He said as he kept his eyes straight at me. I shyly looked at him and became nervous as I could never reveal the torture I had endured from Seunghyun.
"W-What do you mean?" I said, trying to sound nonchalant as I shyly chuckled. He only looked at me with a serious expression indicating he wasn't buying my front.
"Would you like me to take you back home?"

 

"No!" I shouted maybe a little too eagerly.He chuckled as he had actually caught me.
"Now..tell me..what does he do?" Joon asked. I stayed silent for a while, thinking of possible scenarios.
"I-I...I want to go home." I said as I stood up quickly and walked out of the room, grabbing my things in the process. I heard footsteps behind me as I traveled down the hallway.

 

"Why can't you tell me?!" He asked as he grabbed my wrist and twirled my around, only for me to jerk back from the sudden action. My eyes grew wide as this reminded me of Seunghyun and dozens of terrifying memories came rushing back to my mind. I stuttered back against the wall; backing away from Joon.
"I-I...I can't." I said as I put my hand up to chest. Joon put his hands up in defense and walked around me.
"It's okay..I'll take you home..okay?" he said with a worried expression on his face. He knew..he definitely knew now.

What would happen to me?

What if Seunghyun found out?
 

I walked towards Joon and followed him towards the door as we made our way to the car and back to the curb I had always occupied.

Once we were there, I opened the passenger door to leave. But, I stopped in my tracks and sighed as I looked over at Joon.
"Thank you." I said with a smile. He turned his head from the window and faced me. He nodded his head with a stoic expression and turned his head back to the street ahead I him. I sighed and climbed out of the low black car. I shivered as the cold air zipped down the street and under my sweater as soon as I left the warm car. I quickly made my way down the sidewalk and picked up my pace until I was jogging. I needed to hurry back to Seunghyun's apartment before he knew I was gone so late. I panicked as I looked at my watch and realized I was 10 minutes late.

Once I got back to the apartment, it was pitch black. No sound came from anywhere, it was so quiet I could hear a ringing in my ears. I sighed from relief as Seunghyun must have not been home. I tiptoed towards the hallway but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the most beautiful but poisonous voice.
 

"Where have you been?" His deep and course voice sounded from the living room. The lights suddenly and my heart raced. I wanted to turn around to face him, but I didn't have the guts.
I only wondered what could possibly happen next. But, somehow, I already knew. I flinched as I turned around to face him.

 

Please Seunghyun.


A/N: Alright, chapter 5 is here! Haha, I listened to 'Love Song' By BIGBANG while I wrote this xD

So, how do you guys like the poster? I had to get rid of the old one, it had trouble showing up ;~;

Please Comment and Subscribe! I could really use some encourgament you guys!