Security

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

After he came back with our ice cream, we sat in his car for a while.  We giggled and laughed just as if we were old friends. It was the first time..in a long time...that I actually felt human.

Like a person...not a target..
 

Before we knew it, the sky had turned an orange yellow, sprinkled with stripes of lavender. I checked my watch to see it was nearing five'o clock. A blanket of heat washed over me as I realized that I needed to be home.
"What's wrong? You look pale.." Joon said as he put the back of his hand up to my forehead.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah..I just need to be home..that's all.." I said as I turned my head to the window, abandoning Joon's hand from my forehead. He stayed silent and sighed as he started up his car. I felt horrible for ruining our evening and making him upset, but who wouldn't be upset in a position like his?
Not too long after, we arrived at the apartment. I started to open the car door with one foot on the curb.I stared up at the tall building before opening my door. The very look of it all sent shivers down my spine. All I could think about was running away from it. It was the last place I'd want to be. But, the thought of Seunghyun being in there made me happy, but it also made me scared. I was torn between two very vital emotions. My heart broke in two, one going in the direction of happy and the other going in the direction of scared. They tugged at each other, trying to make one more dominate. But, neither won.
 

I clenched my fists, knowing I would regret what I was going to do. I quickly put my foot back in the car and slammed my door shut. Joon looked at me with confusion.
"Go..please." I said as I started down at my shivering thighs.
"Okay." He said with a smile. I couldn't blame him for being happy. I suddenly felt something warm and soft grab my hand, I looked down to see Joon's hand grasped around mine. I smiled, as if felt like ages since a man had touched me in such a way.

-----------------------------
 

When we got back to Joon's apartment, he threw his keys on the kitchen counter. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the couch and sat me down.
"Stay here." He chuckled and walked out of the room and up the stairs. I twiddled my fingers together in nervousness. I felt safe, but everything felt foreign. I got up and wandered around his apartment. I turned around to see the huge patio I had seen before. It looked so beautiful. It was something that attracted me immediately. I

walked over to the patio, forgetting Joon's orders. I slid the door open, allowing a cold breeze to whisk across my face. My mouth dropped as the Seoul's nightlife looked so adventurous and happy. Neon lights flashed at every turn and glance. People wandering the streets with friends,laughing and giggling as if they didn't have a care in the world. I was quite envious, as I had missed the outside world of Seunghyun's apartment.
 

"Enjoying the view?"  Joon suddenly said. I jumped from the sudden voice and pressed my palm up to my chest as my heart felt like it could leap from out of my chest. I nodded my head in response and turned back to the view. I laid my elbows on the white stone age and sighed.
Joon soon came up next to me and laid his arms on the edge as well; letting his hands hang off of the edge.
"What's the matter?" He said as he turned his view towards me and the back at the busy street bellow.
"It...just feels nice to feel...safe, you know?" I said as I admired the view even longer; I inspecting everything that was around me.
I looked over to see Joon staring at me. It looked like he was thinking heavily of something.
"What?" I asked. He smiled and snapped out of his thoughts .
"I was just thinking...how great It must feel for you right now." He said with a smile as he propped his head up onto his hands. I smiled back at him and looked back at the sparkling city.

------------------------------

Rain started to pour. We both went back inside before getting wet. Joon closed off the patio with a couple sliding doors that seemed to come from now where.
"You hungry?" He asked as he walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I shook my head no in response.
"Thirsty?" He asked once more as he took out some juice. I nodded my head quickly as I had realized how parched I was. He pulled out a glass and poured some juice into the cup. I watched with my hands on knees as I was afraid to seem greedy.  He stared at me for a while which only made me more uncomfortable if I would have taken a drink.
"I'm..sleepy." I said as I got up from the chair and stretched my arms out wide. He smiled and led me to the room I had stayed in before.

------------------------------

Later that night, I was tucked into the the large bed. I hid under the covers as thundered boomed and hollered. I shut my eyes tight and tried to black it out. I was horribly afraid of thunder.

For some reason..

.I so desperately longed for Seunghyun...

 


A/N: Um...I don't really have anything to say...enjoy the story!! :D

Please Comment And Subscribe!