Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

 

 

I stood on the curb; scared and lonely. I shivered as a cold breeze whipped through the dark street. I pulled down my skimpy halter top to try and protect myself from the cold.
 
I looked down at my legs. Purple bruises seemed to occupy them along with scratches and cuts. Oh how I wish I could hide them. The bruises only reminded me of Him.
 
I quickly wrapped my dirty sweater that I had been clutching in my hands around my body.
I searched around me to see more girls occupying the same street I had been on. They had been wearing far worse things then I am wearing.
 
I suddenly felt nervous as I was worried that I wouldn't be picked up tonight..or I would be overlooked. I couldn't take another night of bruises and abuse.
 
My skin and muscles were terribly sore from the restless beatings night after night. Everynight, I was a prisoner. A prisoner who could never escape or be freed. 
 
My life felt like it was going down hill. A hill I could never climb back up or perhaps stop from falling.

A/N: So this is my fourth story.I'm so sorry it's so short. My last story wasn't too successful so, I'm on hiatus for it for now. But, I'm hoping this one will be semi-successful like my other story "I'm In love With A King". So, I hope you guys will like it!

Please Comment And Subscribe!