Captured

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

That night ended quickly and Joon and I both decided to call it a night after we had spent the remainder of the night giggling and laughing, talking about everything and anything. It made me happy, to even just have a regular conversation. I didn't have to worry. It was an amazing feeling. I felt as if Joon and I were growing closer. It made butterflies swarm in my belly. I felt silly as the whole time we spoke, I could feel my cheeks warm up and get hotter and hotter the more we laughed. It made me feel normal.

 

Joon was a gentleman, he sent me to sleep in the same as I had stayed in quite some time before whilst he slept in his own room. However, that didn't seem to last very long. Quickly, a thunderstorm sounded outside and without hesitation I bolted out the door and into Joon's room. He jumped up quickly from his slumber and looked at me, his eyes as big as watermelons. 

 

"What's wrong, Eun Ae?", I stared back at him worried as the thunder outside seemed relentless. He only looked back at me and smiled softly while letting out a small chuckle, as if he knew already. He unraveled the sheets on the opposite side of the bed and gestured me to lie down with him. I smiled hesitantly, but before I knew it, I was running towards his bed and jumping under the covers as the rain outside pattered on the windows. Somehow, it seemed so safe. Soon, my eyelids grew heavy as begged for rest. I gave in easily and fell asleep with Joon next to me.

 

_____Couple of hours later_____

 

The storm from outside had continued and a large bolt of lightning flashed outside, accompanied by a roaring thunder, it woke me up as  I quickly jumped up from side of the bed. I sighed and grabbed my chest, trying to recover. I chuckled to myself lightly and looked at the clock on the nightstand beside me.

 

4:00 A.M

 

I softly climbed out of bed and shivered as my feet met with the cold hard wood flooring. I sighed once more and made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. I was hesitant as it was odd not being in my own home. However, even in my own home, I still had to be cautious. I quickly grabbed a cup from the cabinet and began filling it up with tap water. I focused on the water falling into the cup, all too drowsy to focus much on it and before I realized it, it had begun to spill over into the sink. I quickly shut the water off and poured the extra into the sink. Then, I heard it..

 

His voice...

 

"Clumsy as always, eh?", that deep raspy voiced echoed through my ears, paralyzing my body as I stood there, frozen over the sink. I dared not to turn around, afraid to face my reality. However, before I could make any type of movement, he was behind me. His left hand snuck around me and covered my mouth tight while his other hand gripped my wrist causing me to drop  the glass into the sink. I prayed that the glass at least make some noise, any noise so that it may wake Joon up. However, it barely made any noise compared to the storm outside. I stood there still, afraid to move while he said nothing.

 

Out of instinct, I began screaming and making any noise I could muster, but Seunghyun's hand only muffled my noises and the thunder outside covered it all completely. I couldn't be saved.

 

Not this time..

 

 

 


A/N: Hello guys!! Ah the awaited Part 2 to last chapter's titled 'Hope'. I know this is very very short, but I have a special treat for you guys in the next chapter. I'll be introducing a new character's POV..hmm who could it be? ;D

 

Please stay tuned! I'm already working on the next chapter as I write this! -MULTITASKING-