Help

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

That night ended quickly and Joon and I both decided to call it a night after we had spent the remained of the night giggling and laughing, talking about anything. It made me happy, to just even have a regular conversation. I didn't have to worry.

 

Joon was a gentleman, he sent me to sleep in the same room as I had stayed in quite some time before whilst he slept in his own room. However, that didn't seem to last as long. Quickly, a thunderstorm sounded outside and without hesitation I bolted out the door and down the hallway into Joon's room. He jumped up quickly from his slumber and looked at me, alarmed. I stared back at him worried as the thunder outside seemed relentless. He only looked back at me and smiles softly while letting out a small chuckle. He unraveled the sheets on the opposite side of the bed and gestured for me to lie down with him. I smiled hesitantly, but before I knew it was running towards his bed and jumping under the covers as the ran outside pattered on the windows. Somehow, it seemed so safe. Before I knew it, my eyelids grew heavy as they begged for rest. I gave in and easily fell asleep with Joon next to me.


 

The storm from outside had continued and a large bolt if lightening flashed outside accompanied by a roaring thunder, it woke me up as I quickly jumped up from my side of the bed. I sighed and grabbed my chest, trying to recover. I chuckled to myself lightly and looked at the clock on the nightstand beside me.

 

4:00 AM

 

I softly climbed out of bed and shivered as my feet met with the cold hardwood flooring. I sighed once more and made my way to kitchen for a glass of water. I was hesitant as it was odd not being in my own home. But, even in my own home, I still had to be cautious.

 

I quickly grabbed a cup from the cabinet and began filling it up with tap water. I focused on the water falling into the cup, all too drowsy to focus much on it and before I realized it, it had begun to spill over into the sink. I quickly shut the water off and poured the extra into the sink. Then, I heard it.

 

His voice..

 

"Clumsy as always, eh?" That deep raspy voice echoed through my ears, paralyzing my body as I stood there, frozen over the sink. I dared not to turn around, afraid to face my reality. However, before I could make any type of movement. He was behind me. His left hand snake around me and covered my mouth tight while his other hand gripped my wrist causing me to drop the glass into the sink. I prayed that the glass at least make some noise, any noise so that it may wake Joon up. However, it barely made any noise compared to the storm outside. I stood there still, afraid to move while he said nothing.

 

Out if instinct, I began screaming and making any noise I could muster but Seunghyun's hand only muffled my noises and the thunder from outside covered it all completely. I couldn't be saved.

 

Not this time..

 

"Say goodbye to him Eun Ae, I'm never letting you out of my sight again." His voice rattled through my ears making me shiver. I closed my eyes tight in both disgust and fear. Everything was happening so fast and before I knew it Seunghyun pulled out a syringe from his pocket, smirking as he let some liquid leak from the needle.

 

"Don't make me use this, Eun Ae." He whispered into my ear one last time, his hot breath breathing down my neck causing goose bumps to scattered across my body. I knew what he would do. If I didn't keep quiet and woke Joon up, he'd either use it on me or worse, Joon. My eyes grew wide once again. I had to protect Joon. I had to sacrifice myself. I never wanted anyone hurt. I couldn't drag Joon into this any longer. I quickly relaxed and Seunghyun sensed my surrender and chuckled to himself. He held my wrists tight behind my back, letting my mouth free as he knew I wouldn't scream. He was too powerful, and he knew that. He was an arrogant bastard.

 

What happened to us?


_________Joon's POV_________

 

 

Rays if light trickled out from my bedroom window, shining right onto my eyelids. I rolled over in a desperate attempt to stay asleep. I turned in the other direction and stretched out my arms far to realize that nothing was next to me just as there had been last night. I opened my eyes and squinted, expecting to see her lying next to me. I quickly sat up and looked around the room and listened for maybe any noise to give away her whereabouts. I squinted again as I turned to get outta bed as the sunshine shined straight into my eyes again.

 

I walked out in the hallway, rubbing my eyes and then rubbing my hands up and down my bare arms, trying to warm myself up from leaving my warm bed.

 

Once I reached the main area of the apartment, I still saw no sign of her.

 

"Eun Ae?" I desperately called out in a worried tone. Still, there was no sign. I opened the balcony curtains and looked outside to see if maybe she had stepped out, but still I saw nothing. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I looked around to maybe see if there was some sign of her, anywhere. I saw a glass of water spilled over in the sink. The sink had been empty the night before so, it must had been Eun Ae. I sighed once more and left the glass where it had been.

 

'She must've skipped out on me..'

 

I sighed even louder, rubbing my face a little to process my thoughts. I made my way back to my room and got dressed, deciding a walk through the city would do me good.

 

 

____Eun Ae's POV (Normal POV)____

 

Seunghyun had only brought me back to the apartment we had lived in together. He has made no stops on the way, ensuring I couldn't escape. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the apartment, my feet trampling over themselves as I tried to keep up. He quickly got us inside and made no time to stop. He grabbed my wrists tighter dragging me down the hallway and pounding my bedroom door open with his foot. He quickly pulled me in front of him and threw me to the ground in my room. He stared down at me and chuckled at the sight of my tears flowing down my cheeks as I stared back up at him, my eyes wide and terrified as my hands shook with fear and anxiety. However, his smile quickly faded as his eyes moved down to my neck and his eye twitched. I stared at him confused, but it didn't take long for me to realize what he had seen. I quickly pushed my legs out in front of me, trying to push myself back away from him as I grabbed my necklace right, desperately protecting the hope I had left.

 

"Seunghyun! Please!" I shouted as my eyes shut tight. He only leaped forward at me, smacking my hand away from the necklace and grabbing the chain and pulled it hard, ripping the necklace straight off of my neck. I tried my best to get it back, consistently smacking his shoulders and face over and over and desperately trying to kick him, but he was too strong. When he became like this, it was like he wasn't human. He didn't feel pain. Nothing could stop him.

 

He paused and stood back from me. He stared straight into my eyes. I only stared back at him and for only a moment, I saw the real Seunghyun, the Seunghyun I had fallen in love with. He was sad. But the moment was short as his eyes and mouth turned up into a smirk as he let out a senile chuckle.

 

That was last I saw of him that night before he quickly shut the door, leaving me in my dark room alone, just like I always had been.

 

 


A/N: So, this is part 3 to the chapter titled 'Hope'. I know it is taking a while to get the explanation out there to you guys, but I just love taking it slow and leaving cliffhangers, hehe. I hope you guys did enjoy it and if you are having any confused thoughts or questions on the story, please politely ask down below in the comments box! Thank you guys

P.S I was thinking of making a Blogger account and maybe starting a blog maybe for reviews on makeup (I'm a makeup fanatic) and even Kpop rants or something. But I doubt anyone would read them, haha. What do you guys think?

Please Comment and Subscribe! I love you guys!