The Man From No Where

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

That night, it was nothing new. Seunghyun had stayed the same and sent me on my way back onto the streets to sell my body for money. I did my best to cover the bruises and scratches for the relentless fights. But, it never seemed to do much good.
 

The streets seemed even more lonely than before. It was around 2:00a.m and most of the other girls had been on their way. I stood there, frozen from the cold night air. My legs once again became numb, but it was almost a relief as I could no longer feel the aches from bruises and sores.
I covered myself with the same old sweater I brought with me every night. It seemed to fill me with some sort of safety. It was originally my mother's before she passed away years before. Seunghyun never got to meet her, but maybe that was a good thing for her sake.

 

Before I knew it, a black sleek car pulled up by the curb I was standing by. I became nervous as this was something I wasn't used to too often. The window soon rolled down to reveal a young man with semi long brownish red hair. He wore a black sweater with a tie tucked underneath. He looked like someone you could trust, but in a job like this, you couldn't be too careful. As nervous as I was, and as much as I wish I could have ran away from this curb, I couldn't. Apart of me knew I had to do this because it was my job, while another part of me wanted to do this to make Seunghyun proud. Either way, I couldn't turn back now.
 

"Get in." He said as he cocked his head towards the passengers seat. I shut my lips tightly and nodded nervously in return and got inside the car. Once I was seated, I looked around the car and noticed how fancy it actually it was. The seats were made of leather and were warmed up already as I sat down. The warmth from the sent goosebumps down my body. I hugged my self tightly trying to keep in as much heat as possible.

The whole ride to his apartment was mostly silent.
"Lee Chang Sun...call me Joon." He said  stoically as he kept his eyes straight on the road.

 

"Eun Ae. If...you don't mind...I don't like giving out my last name." I said shly as I stared down at my legs. After I said that, we pulled up to a stop light and turned his head and looked at me and smiled.
 

"No problem." He chuckled and turned his head back to the road as the light turned green indicating him to continue ahead.

 

Once we arrived at his apartment, he guided me towards the couch and left me alone. I looked around the room. The couch was made of white leather while a large patio stood right behind the couch. A large television hung on a wall that seemed to hide a staircase that led upstairs. To the right was a semi large kitchen with marble and wood interior. I felt uncomfortable on the couch as I was afraid if ruining it in anyway.
 

Soon, Joon came back with his sweater taken off as he only wore a white tank top. He had medical supplies gathered in his muscular arms. I leaned back into the couch as I was afraid of what was going to happen.
He got on his knees and grabbed my legs and inspected them. He frowned at all the bruises and he silently began treating them and wrapping bandages around some cuts.

 

I was shocked as no one had ever been this nice to me before. I wondered if this is what he had brought me here before.
Once he was finished, he inspected my face and wiped some cuts clean with alcohol and covered them with band-aids. I smiled as it felt so wonderful yet foreign to be taken care of this well.

After a while, he stood up from the couch and reached his hand out to me.
"Come on..Eun Ae." He said with a chuckled. My heart thumped fast as grabbed his hand as he led me up the stairs and down a long hallway. He led me into a room and prepared a bed for me.

 

"You can get some rest here tonight." He said before walking out of the room leaving me all alone.
I wondered how someone...especially a man could be so sweet.

 

But, was it all just a front like Seunghyun had done to me?

 

 

  • Please Read Author's Note.

A/N: Alright, I know I already posted this, but of course it was erased. So, I'll add this and then the next chapter in a little while! Ah, and special thanks to Tara from Lumiere Shop and Sherinahime for making my posters! My background and Character charts should be here soon! A lot of words in my story and others, are being linked. ONLY CLICK THE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS THAT AREN'T HIGHTLIGHTED!

Please Comment And Subscribe. And to any of you who are reading my other story "I'm In Love With A King" I apologize that AFF erased my second to last chapter and the chapter before. For now, I'll wait it out to see if it comes back, and if not I'll rewrite it all for you guys.